How many of you actually stay human?

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
@Ruri SO how went/still ongoing human run? Or you succubed to TF anyway reading how people in this thread praise the su...err TF-ing?

Oh, I haven't continued yet but I'm still adamant on keeping her human. I have a certain vision for her.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
My human character is as human as a gold lipped, gold nippled, gold eyed, gold pussied and six winged human can be. Which was good enough for the appearance screen to identify her as a human. I was going for the angel-morph, personally.

For my main playthrough, I spent the vast majority of it a gold Vanae morph, but since I didn't have the tentacle skirt, hair, or tail I was still counted as a human. Then the demon-morph tf and dove balm came in, and I became a demonic vanae seraphim. Hilariously enough that would have probably still counted as human, if it weren't for the fact they recently added the alien-hybrid descriptor. Also gave myself honey cum for my boy and girl parts, sadly don't got honey milk because that negates the vanae milk perk.

Over all my character is gold, with black being the only other color on me (wings, dicks, and hair is black), it's a great look as far as I can picture it in my head.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm keeping a human character primed and ready for cybernetics. I know it's a long time away but I wish to be ready. :^)

Iraline

Apr 14, 2016
I generally start off human and then save-scum like a true heathen to stay as one when I take TF items to boost up stats. That is until I discovered that Terran treats were A Thing. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
If a half-ausar counts(?) then ya, I've stayed mostly true to my origin. Aside a few tweaks like bat-like wings, and hyper elasticity, long tongue, ect, basically small stuff to enhance what I am. Which is why I wanted adjustments to stuff like "Nuki Nutts". I'd love the idea of those swelling for a mostly human character. Like get the perk and revert back, get asked if I want to keep such a perk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not think half-ausar or any other half-breeds would count for purpose of OP intentions. Been halfbreed they already aren't pure humans. ANd then it would be another question that been halfbreed will it count to TF to either full human or full antho animal that this halfbreed was to begin with so in your case to go full Ausar.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Tbh the second I found out how go full goo I went.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
@Ruri SO how went/still ongoing human run? Or you succubed to TF anyway reading how people in this thread praise the su...err TF-ing?

Update, my character is still pure human though I used some Rainbowtox to give her Silver nipples/lips and Rose colored eyes.

Also, I got her hair dyed chrome but not a single strand of alien DNA is in her besides the loads of jizz she consumes on a daily basis. <3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah as long she just change her eyes color or hair or other body part I not think it going astray of been human. Thou those colors of osme of body parts aren't natural I could say that in future humanity will learn way to change them so it not chaning dna into aline one to get it :D

Also cheers on keeping her human still. If you keep it a lil more I would try the same...it should be something different since last...34 times ^^

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Yeah as long she just change her eyes color or hair or other body part I not think it going astray of been human. Thou those colors of osme of body parts aren't natural I could say that in future humanity will learn way to change them so it not chaning dna into aline one to get it :D

Also cheers on keeping her human still. If you keep it a lil more I would try the same...it should be something different since last...34 times ^^

I'm also using the goo armor on her, which is something I've never done before.

Aero_Ventus

Jan 30, 2016
I usually tend to stay human.

Although i do not mind having Wings,tails or just changing my ears. :parrot:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Although i do not mind having Wings,tails or just changing my ears. :parrot:

Evolutionary-wise humans DO have tails just they so regressed it's barey counting as tails. Only of those 3 you said wings aren't thing human will have normal in version game provide (not as arms replacement) so this one I think is out of scope checking if PC is still human or not.

I usualy like change my pc eyes to naleen ones...and pick their males genitaila config (I know about donger item form Tarkus but aside it only naleen tf can made something similar in smaller scope ^^)

Consciousone

Sep 4, 2015
I usually stay pretty human, except I like the incubus transformation in CoC (They've got more dicks, which is good for orgies, and they're not animals, which is good for the absence of complete bonerkill) as well as grabbing whatever I need to get as tall as possible.

In TiTs you have to get treated in order to get big and muscly, so I do that and just pretend that I don't have any horns. And I once started out as a half Kui-tan for the balls and cum. I'm gonna look into getting rid of the ears and stuff.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
In TiTs you have to get treated in order to get big and muscly

Except you don't. Use the gym, eat bbq if you want some thickness to go with your tone, you can start out at like 7' if you're not a half bugpony, which can get taller, and you can use the Leithia Charm and savescuming to get to 9'.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Except you don't. Use the gym, eat bbq if you want some thickness to go with your tone, you can start out at like 7' if you're not a half bugpony, which can get taller, and you can use the Leithia Charm and savescuming to get to 9'.

Max character height is universal no matter starting race, 84 inches - 7 feet - 2.13 meters

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Must be new (-ish), because I know I tried that when I created mine long ago

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Must be new (-ish), because I know I tried that when I created mine long ago

It's been that way for quite a long time, but no, it wasn't in when half-leithans were introduced as a starting option. It showed up a couple of builds later, after Savin bugged Fenoxo about it. Still, that's been in the game for a long time.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I just can't find any of the TFs in TiTs good enough like the ones for CoC were. I had like demon parts, dragon parts, shark fangs/tail, tentacle dicks...

meanwhile in TiTs it just seems like generic space animal transformations

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I just can't find any of the TFs in TiTs good enough like the ones for CoC were. I had like demon parts, dragon parts, shark fangs/tail, tentacle dicks...

Not even animal, actually. Mostly tail end ears, maybe few patches of chitin or scales...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

You've been able to get demon parts for a while now.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015

Well, there's a demon TF item in the game now. Plus goo stuff if you're into that. Nonesuch also has a plant TF in the pipeline, IIRC.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Apples to oranges, friend. One is magical fantasy setting, other is fantastical Sci-fi. Gryvain TF, whenever it comes out, will be dragony enough, but if you want full blow anthro best get to making it or commissioning else you'll be waiting a long time for someone else to do it. Same for other things.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Apples to oranges, friend. One is magical fantasy setting, other is fantastical Sci-fi. Gryvain TF, whenever it comes out, will be dragony enough, but if you want full blow anthro best get to making it or commissioning else you'll be waiting a long time for someone else to do it. Same for other things.

Thought there are no warranty for written TF to get into game.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Thought there are no warranty for written TF to get into game.

There isn't any guarantee, but if you write it then the chances of it appearing increases by virtue of the devs having to do less work.

Also congrats on 1000 posts!