Seven Minutes in Heaven

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Hi all,

In my spare time, when not working on NIght Games, I've been working on a game in Twine. You can play it HERE

Seven Minutes in Heaven is a game about making out with a girl in a closet during a party game. There are two girls currently in the game. If the game is well received, I may add more.

• Steph is a short, outgoing girl who has been flirting with you recently. She’s looking forward to making out and will go much further as long as you take it slow. She’s basically the game’s easy mode. If I add more girls, they’ll all be more complicated than she is.
  • Alina is your best friend, who always acts like one of the guys, but she has a very sexy body. She likes you already, but you’ll have to push things a bit before she’ll look at you in a sexual way.

The game is very vanilla, even compared to Night Games, It's also quite a bit smaller. You should be able to complete a session in a sitting (I don't have any save or load options, so you'll need to). If you want to see all the endings, it will probably take you a while. There are currently 10 endings for each girl.

If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/silverbardgames

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
Just played through Steph's route, got Ending #3 on my first run- we both ended up getting off, but I think I played it a bit too cautiously.

Anyhoo, you've done some good work here, Bard- vanilla's the most popular flavor for a reason, and I for one wouldn't mind seeing more challenging encounters down the line.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I did a few runs, it was cute! I gotta admit, though, I can't be bothered to figure out what configuration of buttons to hit to get the various endings.

Aligator

Sep 10, 2015
Ok... I've been playing this game for the last two hours and I've still not managed to get anything other than Steph's endings 4 and 10 and Alina's endings 6 and 10.

So, basically, I'm at my wits end.

As soon as someone manages to get the other endings, could you please PM me the name of said endings and some tips on how to get to them? I would appreaciate that.

Also, goddammit, the one and only time I managed to get Alina to stroke me, the time runs out without me being able to do anything. I swear those party-poopers are all just waiting outside for when it starts to get good before they put an end to my fun.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Hmm, got a few endings; 1-6, and 10 for Steph, and for Alina am missing 1, 5, and 8)

Anyways, seems pretty difficult, since you need to do actions in: A. Right number of times, B. Right order, and there might be some Rng involved too. (Got the lover ending for Alina, but when I tried getting it again, I couldn't because it ends too quickly :p ).

Now then, if you plan on continuing; I kinda want to see how much time you have left, think's stat screen w/o having to use it (but doesn't really matter, but would be helpful since think seems to take up time too), and some sort of log that shows what ending you've achieved (for use achievers -- maybe with some points so we can buy hints on getting the other endings).

View attachment 7mIH.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Anyway I have a question are you open to suggestions for characters?

I have some ideas about the next couple characters I'm likely to write, but if I'm always open for suggestions. If I like your idea, I may write it first.

Anyways, seems pretty difficult, since you need to do actions in: A. Right number of times, B. Right order, and there might be some Rng involved too. (Got the lover ending for Alina, but when I tried getting it again, I couldn't because it ends too quickly :p ).

Now then, if you plan on continuing; I kinda want to see how much time you have left, think's stat screen w/o having to use it (but doesn't really matter, but would be helpful since think seems to take up time too), and some sort of log that shows what ending you've achieved (for use achievers -- maybe with some points so we can buy hints on getting the other endings).

The only RNG involved is in how frequently the girls initiate actions when they are excited. Everything else, like the requirements for each action, the result, and the time taken are all fixed.

A few people have asked for indications of the time, so I'll probably add something. I'm not going to add the exact time, since I think part of the point of the actual party game is not knowing exactly how much time you have left. I'll probably just put an indicator every 25%. I haven't decided whether to put it in the main display or Think. Think only takes a couple seconds, so it doesn't have a major time cost.

I don't have anything persistent saved to cookies and I'm not sure how complicated that would be to implement. If it's simple enough, I may add a display of completed endings.

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
What about an agressive-type girl that'll end up getting you off before you can even get her aroused? Be interesting to do I think

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I was thinking of a girl who basically had a crush on you forever but never acted on it because she feared rejection and basically you need to butter her up with compliments and whispers and more before she even thinks of kissing you. (props if she's still a virgin for you "s-senpai... notice me")

That is 100% one of the girls I have planned.

Second girl is a Amazonian who basically just has her way with you unless you show her you got it.

That is somewhere between 60-70% the other girl I have planned.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
The only RNG involved is in how frequently the girls initiate actions when they are excited. Everything else, like the requirements for each action, the result, and the time taken are all fixed.

A few people have asked for indications of the time, so I'll probably add something. I'm not going to add the exact time, since I think part of the point of the actual party game is not knowing exactly how much time you have left. I'll probably just put an indicator every 25%. I haven't decided whether to put it in the main display or Think. Think only takes a couple seconds, so it doesn't have a major time cost.

Yeah, that's what I meant, though I guess I should of said I ended too quickly :p

Anyways, as for timer, I was think something like; "You think some time has past." You feel you've been in here for some time now" etc.

Now then, since you're taking suggestions, I thought it might be ironic if you get paired up with a lesbian and make her bi-curious/bisexual if you play your cards right. Would be a challenge :p

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
By popular demand, I added a rough time indicator under Think. It is accurate to the nearest minute.

Now then, since you're taking suggestions, I thought it might be ironic if you get paired up with a lesbian and make her bi-curious/bisexual if you play your cards right. Would be a challenge :p

It's an interesting idea, but I'm gonna pass on that. I don't like the implication that someone who identifies as a lesbian can be converted to bi if she just meets the right guy.

Aligator

Sep 10, 2015
Hmm... is there any possibility of you making a special, extra scene, if one manages to get especific endings?

For example, if you get ending 1 with Steph, a after-ending scene in which you have sex with her. If you get ending 2 with Alina, a after-ending scene in which she pays you back. This kind of thing.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Hmm... is there any possibility of you making a special, extra scene, if one manages to get especific endings?

For example, if you get ending 1 with Steph, a after-ending scene in which you have sex with her. If you get ending 2 with Alina, a after-ending scene in which she pays you back. This kind of thing.

I've thought about it, but I prefer the scope of the game to be limited to only the Seven Minutes in Heaven party game. You get those 7 minutes to shape that encounter, everything after that can just be implied.

vcghbfbem

Mar 8, 2016
By popular demand, I added a rough time indicator under Think. It is accurate to the nearest minute.

It's an interesting idea, but I'm gonna pass on that. I don't like the implication that someone who identifies as a lesbian can be converted to bi if she just meets the right guy.

I agree, the only variant possible is a girl already bisexual that hasn't done with men only because he has known for now women more interesting than men, trying to be interesting while she comments on difference between you and other women can be a possibility  (with comments each of them has points interesting) . A true lesbian convinced in 7 minutes wouldn't have sense (and even with more time i don't see the possibility). Probably there are better combination.  

ker

Dec 11, 2015
Very well done and enjoyable, great job of bringing personality into the characters!

A few things I think would make the game better:

1. Some indicator texts to hint the player when the woman is ready for the next step.  Something like

You lean close and kiss the soft skin on Alina's neck. She gasps in surprise as you gently lick and suck the sensitive area. it takes her a couple seconds to come to her senses and push you back.

"H-hey Dracula!" Her voice wavers and she sounds a little flustered. "Don't think I'm going to turn to mush just because that feels kinda good."
As you pull back, you feel her breast brush against your arm.  It might not have been intentional, but it definitely wasn't an accident either.
You slide your hands up Alina's toned belly to grope her soft breasts over her bra. You hear her breath catch as she shivers from the sensation. You feel her nipples harden through the thin material of the bra.

"You can't pretend that's an accident." She tries to sound annoyed, but you can tell she doesn't dislike it. In fact, despite all the complaining she does about the size of her boobs, she seems to actually like having them rubbed.
Taking your hand from under Alina's shirt, your fingers brush the top of her pants.  Her breath catches again and you feel her hips push forward, into your hand.

2.  Difficulty modes

Sometimes I like a challenge, some times I don't.  With the way the game is set up, it would be easy enough to make easy mode '10 Minutes In Heaven.'

3.  More characters

Because of course ;)

Overall great start.  Really enjoyed Night Games and think you're off to a fine start here as well!

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
I actually can't figure out how to consistently get to fingering with Alina. I've seemed to have procced it almost randomly twice, but otherwise no combination of actions seem to lead that way.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
It's gonna get harder soon. Currently fondling Steph's breasts doesn't consume any time. I had a fix ready to go before my laptop died. As soon as I get my laptop working again, I'll upload it.

Sherlocho

Apr 13, 2016
I just want to chime in and add to the praise. I like the way you discover new options by testing the waters. Usually not a big fan of trial and error games but I'm into this one. Still trying to find the different endings.

ANONON

Apr 28, 2016
You can definitely go further. Keep trying different things.

Please PM me or post any tips or strategies. I have tried  to get to fingering with Alina without time almost being up and I simply can't do it, I doubt there is anything past there because if there is it definitely needs to be made easier to reach. The time limit makes it almost impossible, and even if you reach there with Alina, you only have 1 or 2 actions to enjoy it.

This character really needs to be toned down in the difficulty department.  :colbert:

Also I don't see any option to get further than fingering with Steph.

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Please PM me or post any tips or strategies. I have tried  to get to fingering with Alina without time almost being up and I simply can't do it, I doubt there is anything past there because if there is it definitely needs to be made easier to reach. The time limit makes it almost impossible, and even if you reach there with Alina, you only have 1 or 2 actions to enjoy it.

This character really needs to be toned down in the difficulty department.  :colbert:

Also I don't see any option to get further than fingering with Steph.

I haven't gotten all the endings and even I got further. It's really not that hard. Use think and talk to them occasionally to unlock new stuff.

ANONON

Apr 28, 2016
I haven't gotten all the endings and even I got further. It's really not that hard. Use think and talk to them occasionally to unlock new stuff.

Actually, it's probably you being considerably stronger. Maya improves during a match like all other characters, but not between them. So the first time she's really strong as she's supposed to be, but every time after that you've probably caught up to her already.

Please help me with this then. I use think, the general hints it give have not helped me shorten the time with Alina. I talk occasionally, it doesn't do much.

Specifically with Alina, how the heck do you get to fingering with any reasonable amount of time? It takes me most of the time just to get her to pull her shirt off. The rest of the time is usually taken up trying to get her to pull her panties off.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I uploaded an update with a bunch of bug fixes, a new ending for Alina, and the option to start with extra time. Enjoy.

ANONON

Apr 28, 2016
you sir are a god  :D . Thank you for these great games and your writing (if it is yours) is very good. Look forward to the progress of  both this and night games!

Namorax

May 4, 2016
Nice game, I totally spend a few hours trying to figure out the solutions for the girls. For some reaso I started with Alina (because she was the friend^^), I didn't know that she was the "Hard mode"... after her, Stephanie was kinda easy. I wasn't able to get Alina done in time so I had to cheat. There's probably some way to optimize my way of doing things, but I'm kinda lazy...

For those who don't want to figure out how to get the endings, here's a small, spoiler-free guide for Alina

Code:
Start whispering sweet nothings, then show your affection for a while. 
After some time, the obstacles between you will loose their power and you can act like lovers.

Focus on her breasts and bring out her motherly side. 
After gathering yourself, it will be time to get hot and sweaty with each other and the last walls between you two will fall. 
The final fortress will require a lot of love before the gates are thrown open.
After she asks you THE question, your next actions will determine your fate.

For the others who don't want to think, here's the spoilerish solution. Don't forget to cheat!

Code:
10x Whispers,
10x Breasttouching,
11x Shirtgroping,
1xWhisper+Kissing+Necking,
Touch Breast,
Remove Bra,
Touch Breast,
10xNipplesucking,
Think,
Grope between Legs,
Pull down Jeans,
Kiss,
7xWhisper/Grope,
Grope between Legs,
Whisper to make her ask THE question
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ending 0: Whisper again and start Fucking!
Ending 2: Think and eat her out!
Ending 3: Keep Whispering until she makes you cum.