Keepin' It In The Family - 3D Adult RPG

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
Untitled_6.png

What is Keepin' It In The Family?

Keepin' It In The Family is an adult role-play game that runs on the RPGMaker engine, with custom 3D sex scenes and a storyline to piece them all together.

There are now two separate versions of the game, mainly because when I first started I was new to both of the pieces of software that I was using, and now that I have become more familiar with it, and been able to get better hardware, I have found many ways to improve the overall quality of the game, therefore version 0.1 to 0.3 are separate from 0.4 and on.

Fetishes currently in the game:

More to come in future updates

•  
  • Incest
  • Domination
  • Footplay
  • Surprise
  • Voyeurism
  • Cuckolding
  • Milfs

v0.4 Changelog:

- Resolution Change | The game and scenes are now in 1280x720 resolution (16:9)

- Quest log | Keep track of quests, and always know what you need to be doing!

- Side Quests | Quests away from the main story, including scenes with other characters outside of the main story, ways to get extra money, etc.

- Characters | Multiple new characters will be introduced into the story this time around.

- Visuals | Changed some locations in the map to be more visually appealing.

- Map | Added an in-game map.

Scenes
- 3 Scenes | Two with pre-existing characters, One with a new character
- 1 Side quest scene | With a new character
- 1 Small Scene | With pre-existing character
- Other non-XXX scenes
- 2 Bonus scenes for $10+ patrons

What's in the demo?:

- An introduction to some of the characters from the full game
- Three scenes
- An introduction to the game map

You can download the demo from either of the links below
https://www.patreon.com/Greebo
https://mega.nz/#!VYVFgYoS!8Kq_OX3WrHiWbChBITBejxlFk2DrU-44kKf1VTWOdlY

Note: There will be a demo of Part 2 released sometime next month.

Full Version:

Become a Patron and get the full version:

https://www.patreon.com/Greebo

Game Previews

Untitled_3.png

Untitled_4.png

Untitled_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
Main post updated to be more descriptive, If you've played the game I'd love some feedback <3

sethxxxx

Mar 10, 2016
I don't know what to say, there is little contents in this demo, it's too short.

The playing windows is a bit too little, at least for me, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

The models and the posing especially can be better, but if you have only two months of experience the result is good.

I haven't understood how the game will be, there are too much missing scenes pointing to Patreon, but if you have created only the demo for now one needs to wait, it cannot play them for now even if they pledge.

And above all I would want to know how much your choices change the story, if you have to play the game many times, doing each time a choice little different and all permutation of choice for seeing scenes similar it can be boring replay the same game much times, but if you pay for support you want to see all.

Maybe your game has a brilliant future, but this demo isn't sufficient to convince me to support, I understand to release only to patrons, but this is really too few contents for a new author that it's beginning to be known and wants to show what he can offer to who will support him.

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
I don't know what to say, there is little contents in this demo, it's too short.

The playing windows is a bit too little, at least for me, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

The models and the posing especially can be better, but if you have only two months of experience the result is good.

I haven't understood how the game will be, there are too much missing scenes pointing to Patreon, but if you have created only the demo for now one needs to wait, it cannot play them for now even if they pledge.

And above all I would want to know how much your choices change the story, if you have to play the game many times, doing each time a choice little different and all permutation of choice for seeing scenes similar it can be boring replay the same game much times, but if you pay for support you want to see all.

Maybe your game has a brilliant future, but this demo isn't sufficient to convince me to support, I understand to release only to patrons, but this is really too few contents for a new author that it's beginning to be known and wants to show what he can offer to who will support him.

I will be doing an updated demo in the future, this was just really to give a demonstration of what the game is about, I am looking in to a way to have the options within the scenes change the entire story, and trying to figure out how to make that happen. By the playing window do you mean the size of the screen? if so, F5 will take you in to full screen mode, thanks for the feedback - you're the first to give me feedback on the game so far and I appreciate it, :)  especially since I believe you just created an account to reply to the thread.

sethxxxx

Mar 10, 2016
The game was short, but i hd played until the end and the author had asked for a feedback, so I thought was a correct thing to do.

You need to do attention to do a game too much complicated as first game, when you haven't for now much experience,  keeping in the family  could be a masterpiece, but if each choice change the story you will use more time to expand the possibilities than advancing the story in each release and you need to create all in a way that people want to play the game all the times needed to see the variations without feeling bored.

If your idea is a short game which many possibilities the situation is different, because one don't need tens to hours to complete the game from the beginning.

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
Here are some screenshots from the upcoming version of the game which will be available to Patrons around the start of April:

kbojLAx.png
Fa7w30U.png
fTZbRGV.png
lTf0HSK.png
IShHyD1.png

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
The chick on the bottom looks like a cute vampire. She's hot enough I'd give her cookies AND pie before going to her dark side.  :D

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
The new version of the game will be released between the 1st and 3rd of April to patrons.

What's New?

Characters:
- Kaitlynn
- Librarian
- Brick (School Bully)
- Chloe (Clothing store owner)
- Nicole (Receptionist)

Locations:
- Hospital
- City (East)
- Bricks House
- Library
- Mall
& more

Shops:

- Clothing (Armor)
- Weapons
- Food (HP & MP restorers)

Other:
- Cars now drive around the streets
- You can now replay scenes from a room in the players house
- Random loot around map (money and items)
- 3 New enemies
- Enemies more balanced
- Added some eastereggs (not the chocolate kind)

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
v0.2 Update:

What's New

Scenes:
- Head Mistress
- Sister
- Shop Neighbor
- Prostitute (Animation)
- Updated first 2 scenes (Alyssa at school now includes animation)

Gameplay:
- Changed the visuals for multiple locations
- Cars are now improved and move around smoother, and turn corners!
- You can now use your mouse to move around in the game
- Settings, where you can set your character to sprint all of the time

Locations:
- Head Mistress' House
- Outskirts
- Updated weapon store interior
- New & Improved replay room

Characters:
- Neighbor
- Nurse
- Head Mistress
- Clothing Lady's Neighbor
- Preview of Aunt & Cousin
- Prostitute

Previews

image.png

image.png

image.png

NEW DEMO

- Updated all of the scenes from the previous demo to match the quality of the scenes in the current game.
- The demo now also includes animation
- Extended the demo

Download: https://mega.nz/#!VYVFgYoS!8Kq_OX3WrHiWbChBITBejxlFk2DrU-44kKf1VTWOdlY

Get the full version on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Greebo

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
v0.3 Update & What's to come:

What's New?

Scenes:
+ 3 XXX Scenes
+ 2 Non-XXX cut-scenes
+ Bonus scenes post-beta for $10+

Gameplay
- Fixed a few bugs where tiles had changed
- Added new mini game

Characters
- Cousin
- Aunt
- Mia
- Boss

v4preview4.png

v4preview2.png

v4preview5.png

The beta version should be sent out around the 25th, and then the full version around the end of the month / beginning of next month.

What's to come?

Ok, so I conducted a poll with Patrons to see what everyone wanted me to do when it comes to the scenes, as I am now able to render with iray, at a much higher quality, and resolution.

After a week, these were the poll's results:

6 | Current Renderer
22 | New Renderer + 1280x720 Resolution
30 | New Renderer w/ Animations + 1280x720 Resolution
12 | Current Renderer w/ Higher Res
19 | I Don't Mind
1 | Other

All future versions will now be in 1280x720 resolution with the new render settings, therefore, the game will now be split into two parts, as the current version will not upscale without messing up. The second part will still continue from where 0.3 leaves off, though.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
What is Keepin' It In The Family?

Keepin' It In The Family is an adult role-play game that runs on the RPGMaker engine, with custom 3D sex scenes and a storyline to piece them all together.

what kind of game? RPG? Action adventure? puzzle?

what kind of lewds? straight? gay? lesbian? dickgirl? alien? mind control? transformation? BDSM? incest?

actually, especially is there incest or not? the name kinda implies it, but no way you are related to all those girls in the pictures so maybe its referring to something else? if it is referring to something else it should be renamed because the name just screams out incest, few who are into incest will even look at it with such a name, and those who are into incest will be disappointed when they find none

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
what kind of game? RPG? Action adventure? puzzle?

what kind of lewds? straight? gay? lesbian? dickgirl? alien? mind control? transformation? BDSM? incest?

actually, especially is there incest or not? the name kinda implies it, but no way you are related to all those girls in the pictures so maybe its referring to something else? if it is referring to something else it should be renamed because the name just screams out incest, few who are into incest will even look at it with such a name, and those who are into incest will be disappointed when they find none

Yes, there's incest. It's not entirely incest no but the main storyline is based around it, and side-quests do move away from it a bit to introduce new characters into the game.

-------------------

Preview of v0.4: (click for full size)

image.png

I am now using a different render engine, and 1280x720 resolution for the game!

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
For some reason none of the links work in the first post. Some of the update posts do have working links though.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Yes, there's incest.

Which doesn't answer all the other questions.

Also, my point was that you need to edit the first post of this thread to provide some actual information about what the game is about

Humlebien

May 12, 2016
Which doesn't answer all the other questions.

Also, my point was that you need to edit the first post of this thread to provide some actual information about what the game is about

It's a RpgMaker game, with some combat. So far the only real fetish I've seen is the incest. Other than that it's pretty Vanilla. Some of the images are "gif"-animated, others are not. Thinks it's the most precise and short I can explain it.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
It's straight sex.. m/f/f, m/f and f/f pairings. Fetishs are incest, milfs, domination, footplay, blindfolded, and voyeurism. Male protagonist has sex with mother, cousin, sister, girlfriend, and multiple other females. So with both non-related and related sex scenes. In my opinion, this has a more interesting story and pairings than the other 2 games I've heard it compared to. Hope this helps! :D

Greebo

Mar 6, 2016
I've just updated the main thread with more information about the upcoming Part 2 (Version 0.4) as well as information I had missed off previously.

Thanks mrttao, Humlebien and muttdoggy!

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
Is it me or are the OP links once again not working? The next post down with a link works though so that is good. Scratch that it is all links to your Patreon that do not work and one of your mega upload links.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
That's still a bit small for my huge monitor but I guess it will do, surely you can make it work with all resolutions though...it's really not that hard...