Kiro Tamahime Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Kui-tan Dicks=12 inches max at the start (without the hung perk) while a horse dick is supposed to be 14 to 28 inches average IRL *However her dong is like 36 inches long (If I remember correctly) because hyper horsedicks are the future*

Actually, Kiro's horsecawk is 21 inches long and this is what wikipedia says on horse phulli:

When not erect, the penis is housed within the prepuce, 50 cm (20 in) long and 2.5 to 6 cm (0.98 to 2.36 in) in diameter with the distal end 15 to 20 cm (5.9 to 7.9 in).

When erect, the penis doubles in length and thickness and theglans increases by 3 to 4 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm looking at the start of this thread and honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is saying that Kiro should be removed from the game? Who is saying that hyper furry futa is inherently bad and doesn't belong in this game? Where is the angry mob hurling abuse at anyone daring to say they like her? All I'm seeing is Couch using strong but reasonable words to explain his problem with her. Either you're incredibly sensitive or you have no idea what persecution on the internet looks like.

Discussions between people who matter is always about how to improve the content rather than remove it or do a hatchet job on it. Wallies on here can talk about how much they want to kill Kelt or how much they hate this or that fetish, it doesn't impact the decision-making in any way. The only time a serious public backlash has changed content in TiTS was Irson, which happened off the back of a constructive debate that ultimately got the creator to change his mind and make the necessary alteration. She who will not be named still doesn't have her subbification expac in, as a result of the discussion around her getting too feisty. The more angry people get about something, the less likely Fen is to change it.

I probably should have claryfied that I agree with the general sentiment of Starstruck's post, not exact wording. The situation with various bits of content that are unpopular or controversial among the active and vocal forum dwelling minority certainly never reaches proper Internet Hate Machine levels of shitshtorms and harrassment. I'm obviously very grateful for that.

However, despite the fact that Couch presented his arguments in a calm and reasonable manner, some of those arguments are built on the shaky foundation of semi-canon. There is also the fact that he always insists on bringing those points up whenever Kiro's character is mentioned, and did so here despite the original purpose of the thread. But most importantly, other forumites quickly made sure that the level of discussion was lowered down to the shitflinging, and then that the thread got derailed completely.

For some reason, I can't bring myself to hate any of the elitist prickish remarks you casually make. Maybe that's because I subconciously think you have earned it, or because I find the way you express them is highly amusing. Never change your internet persona NS, always remain hardcore cynical snarky небыдло.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Why did Kiro go and get a Horsecock anyway?

It's been said a few times in this thread, but straight from the wiki: 

What is known is that she originally took an equine gene morph in order to gain superior physical strength, which had the unintended side effect of transforming her triple-knotted canine cock into a tremendous horsedick. Kiro liked the modification enough to continue taking the drug, and even using Throbb as well to enhance her attributes. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Reading this thread was an adventure.

Horsecock is love, horsecock is life.

Lies. LIES STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF SATAN!

Though in all seriousnes, I quite like Kiro's interactions with the PC, even if she does feel like Horsedick Waifu number 5145500536903.5

K

Krynh

It's been said a few times in this thread, but straight from the wiki: 

What is known is that she originally took an equine gene morph in order to gain superior physical strength, which had the unintended side effect of transforming her triple-knotted canine cock into a tremendous horsedick. Kiro liked the modification enough to continue taking the drug, and even using Throbb as well to enhance her attributes. 

I must have skimmed over the posts that said why. Thanks :)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
For some reason, I can't bring myself to hate any of the elitist prickish remarks you casually make. Maybe that's because I subconciously think you have earned it, or because I find the way you express them is highly amusing. Never change your internet persona NS, always remain hardcore cynical snarky небыдло.

I'm sorry you feel that way about me, but equally pleased you don't want me to change. I assume the word in cyrillic is the same word Russian teenagers are always screaming at me when I'm playing TF2.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sorry you feel that way about me, but equally pleased you don't want me to change. I assume the word in cyrillic is the same word Russian teenagers are always screaming at me when I'm playing TF2.

Unlikely. This word in his post can be loosely translated as "snob". And that kids... Well, you have good chances to guess.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Reading this thread was an adventure.

Lies. LIES STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF SATAN!

Though in all seriousnes, I quite like Kiro's interactions with the PC, even if she does feel like Horsedick Waifu number 5145500536903.5

Took the words out right of my mouth.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Well I for one liked Kiro despite the Urta vibes I get from her. Urta's actually one of the reasons I found out about (and played) CoC so it's a nice touch for me.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
However, despite the fact that Couch presented his arguments in a calm and reasonable manner, some of those arguments are built on the shaky foundation of semi-canon. There is also the fact that he always insists on bringing those points up whenever Kiro's character is mentioned, and did so here despite the original purpose of the thread.

For which I apologized, yes.  It was wrong of me.

For what it's worth, what I was intending to say, and what I thought I made clear, was that it's fine to be a fan of Kiro even if she's not a good person.  I don't object to people liking scummy characters: hell, I'm trying my damndest to like Kara even though she keeps refusing to give me any good reason to.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Couch it's okay, I don't think that anyone got the impression of you having anything against Kiro's fans. More importantly, I was just illustrating a point about the general tone of public diacussions surrounding certain topics and characters. 

There is one thing I can sort of blame you (and Savin) for though: after re-reading TR, the supremely adorable old-new bust that Kiro got recently will now forever remain as her rape face. It just fits the description too perfectly.

@Etis thanks for interpreting, friend. Didn't have enough time to find an apt translation at that moment. Also, детектед  :smugdog:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
For which I apologized, yes.  It was wrong of me.

For what it's worth, what I was intending to say, and what I thought I made clear, was that it's fine to be a fan of Kiro even if she's not a good person.  I don't object to people liking scummy characters: hell, I'm trying my damndest to like Kara even though she keeps refusing to give me any good reason to.

It seems like none of the pirates are particularly likable. Personally, I believe it is intentional, to make it harder to say who is good or bad. (I personally sided with Kara on the mission, as I didn't see much point in handing her over, aside from money.)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
On topic: I'm also rather fond of Kiro, that girl knows where its at. She's fun to hang out with and moreso in the sack, I especially like the drinking contest and public footjob scenes. <3

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
It seems like none of the pirates are particularly likable. Personally, I believe it is intentional, to make it harder to say who is good or bad. (I personally sided with Kara on the mission, as I didn't see much point in handing her over, aside from money.)

I like Saendra, although she is admittedly an ex pirate.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I eagerly await the day I can bang Amara, and dream that dragging her into a threeway with Shade will be possible.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I like Saendra, although she is admittedly an ex pirate.

Saendra has the same thing as Kara going for me, where I really want to like her but she makes it so difficult.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Saendra has the same thing as Kara going for me, where I really want to like her but she makes it so difficult.

My only problem with Saendra is that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to save her dumb ass again before she realizes that she's terrible at the solo gig and that she'd be better off joining in the pile of mostly ausar that is my bedroom. That or I kidnap her for her own safety.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
....going to have to save her dumb ass again before she realizes that she's terrible at the solo gig and that she'd be better off joining in the pile of mostly ausar that is my bedroom. That or I kidnap her for her own safety.

I don't see what the problem here is, but then again, I'm me. :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't see what the problem here is, but then again, I'm me. :p

My Steele only has so much ability to tolerate bullshit and like 82% of it is reserved for dealing with family issues. Maybe when my Steele finally gets to stick her dick in Jill in the most reconciliatory way possible and tracks down a list of all of Victor's bastards, will she have the energy to deal with damsels who need rescuing 3 or more fucking times. Despite the fact that the first rescue cost a literal arm and a figurative arm and leg.

Don't get me wrong, she's a cute little half breed and I will rescue her again, but I'm not going to be happy about it unless I get a "happy ending"

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well, what can I say, my main Steele thrives on these kind of things.

Your Steele is weird. And I say this as someone whose Steele aspires to be well over 10' of muscly psychic cybernetic doggie dickgirl.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
My Steele only has so much ability to tolerate bullshit and like 82% of it is reserved for dealing with family issues. Maybe when my Steele finally gets to stick her dick in Jill in the most reconciliatory way possible and tracks down a list of all of Victor's bastards, will she have the energy to deal with damsels who need rescuing 3 or more fucking times. Despite the fact that the first rescue cost a literal arm and a figurative arm and leg.

Don't get me wrong, she's a cute little half breed and I will rescue her again, but I'm not going to be happy about it unless I get a "happy ending"

depends on the kind of happy ending... with TiTS or pretty much in general with a fen game happy end pretty much equals fucked silly/ahegao and/or the girl/guy being stuffed so full of cum by/through their ass and pussy they end up inflated by the sticky gooey stuff :circlefap:

Status
Not open for further replies.