Debunking the arms race: data on TiTS measures [help requested!]

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Another problem - effective dick volume is a formula too. It depends on it's shape and flags, not only length and girth.

That's not a problem for the PC - as I've said, there's an argument for using formulas for the PC's stats because they change so frequently that a flat value makes no sense. One of the main themes of the game is how malleable the PC is and the sexual effects of such changes. So that's not a problem.

As to the NPC's penises capacity-stuffing-ness, there's an argument for using flat values for them, too. In fact, pretty much the same argument I've just made about NPC's orifices being flat values. That said, Fen's never upped or lowered NPC penises across the board like he has with NPC orifice capacities. The only way using an equation for either capacity or dick volume makes any practical sense for NPCs is if one were to design an NPC that has even remotely close to the malleability that the PC has. The only one who comes close is Ben/Bess, which is such a giant pain in the neck for the coders and for authors writing interactions with that it's basically untouchable. And I've never noticed her having anything related to her capacity changing - I'm also pretty sure her penis' volume doesn't change based on whether you slap a knot on it, but is, in fact, just a flat value for each dick you select for her, though I'd have to check - so she doesn't use the same formula as the PC anyway.

You seem to think I'm opposed to using formulas at all when I've been very clear that I'm opposed to using them when there's no practical benefit to using them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know about Terensha and Kirlarwe's respective penis length? Also, are there any other characters I have missed so far?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure about length, but Terensha's penis volume fluctuates between 100, 300 and 400--depending on the scene (how inflated the her penetration is since getting fucked by her is like getting fucked by an inflating condom).

Kirlarwe doesn't sex, as far as I know, so he doesn't have set penis measurements.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know about Terensha and Kirlarwe's respective penis length?
Not sure about length, but Terensha's penis volume fluctuates between 100, 300 and 400--depending on the scene (how inflated the her penetration is since getting fucked by her is like getting fucked by an inflating condom).

the notes in Terensha's doc on github say that she has 10 inch dick

Also, are there any other characters I have missed so far?

There is now Peck, A faux-cow you can only encounter if you are treated on NT, who has an 8 inch horsecock. Then there is Jerome, the big sub on Uveto, whose dick is 12 inches long but 6 inches thick...

also based on this set of blurbes in Dally's dialogue:

if(pc.biggestCockLength() < 11) output(" Even a little guy like this looks cute in his own way.");
else if(pc.biggestCockLength() < 20) output(" It’s not every day I get to meet my match.");
else output(" It’s not every day I bump into someone that dwarfs me. They must breed ‘em big out there in the void.");

Dally's cock isn't 8 inches long, but in the area between 11 inches and 19 inches.  

Yup, he's a big boy.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. I got Dally's size from the "The male myr’s motions cause his loincloth to reveal a strapping, eight-inch cock that’s lengthening by the second" line, but I reckon that it was, well, lengthening by the second :p Other lines comfirm that its actual size is fifteen inches ("the ballast of his 15”</i> vessel",  "burying over fifteen inches of prime myr meat", "thrusting all fifteen inches of rigid antmeat"),

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure that this thread is immune to being necro-ed since it's supposed to be ongoing and updated as new characters appear so I'm gonna ask: Does anyone know the measurements of the participants of Kiro's furry futa orgy (Miko, mai and that cat girl)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Back when I started the thread, I didn't check unnamed and secondary characters' measures because I already had enough with finding the measures of recurrent NPCs, but I'd be happy if anyone cared enough to dump the data.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
While it does feel like every other character has a cockasaur boob size seems even more skewed. I feel like 90% of the characters end up with a description of D-cups or higher. Though the game and CoC before it has always made D-cups out to be significantly more chesty than they typically are as general rule no one seems keen on writing smaller boobed characters.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I'd never dream of such a thing. It's your right to create whatever you damn well please! I'm just expressing a concern that TiTS might be a bit saturated with hyper-esque content, or run the risk of reaching that point. If that's the way you want it to be, that's fine. I was simply under the impression that the game aimed to strike more of a balance. If I'm way off the mark there, I'm more than willing to hop off my soap box and keep it to myself. It's not something that I disagree with in a strong enough fashion to keep me away from the game, nor is it something I find offensive or immoral. Pure preference, nothing more. 

Balance?

The game has...what, 10 different lactation items -and- a whole themed planet built around it?

From the start the message has clearly been "if you want something other than hermaphrodites with horsedongs as long as their arm and milky boobs as big as their head then you can write it". But since you'd probs need to be into that on some level or another to even find Fenoxo games interesting a lot of the user-generated content runs along that vein as well. There's not going to be less of it is the point here and only more of the opposite if more people hop on board creating such content.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
While it does feel like every other character has a cockasaur boob size seems even more skewed.

One day, breast size will be addressed on the OP alongside other measures. Sadly, I don't have time/feel like doing it at the moment. But I am a curious person and I want to see if the "everthing is hyper!" claim is biased or not.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
While it does feel like every other character has a cockasaur boob size seems even more skewed. I feel like 90% of the characters end up with a description of D-cups or higher. Though the game and CoC before it has always made D-cups out to be significantly more chesty than they typically are as general rule no one seems keen on writing smaller boobed characters.

Different people have different measures of what each chest size means (since cup size is not in fact the sole deciding factor in real life), which doesn't help.  I use that Jacques chart that I can't find again right now, but other people have their own interpretations.

Like my 8-12 rule for dicks, my bust rule is that F-cups, that is to say basketballs, is as big as a woman of normal height can go while still being sexy.  I'm fondest of the DD-F range, because I like chesty women, but more than that goes into cartoony territory.

Mind you, I also like really tall girls, like in the eight-foot range.  These go bigger since they have bigger frames, capping out around H-cup, and indeed this is usually where I put Captain Steele.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like sizes being vague because I can headcanon petite characters like Embry and hyper futas like Kiro.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
This handy infographic may explain some things about cup sizes and bras to those that are "boob illiterate" here.  :p  

Really, using solely cup letters to describe bust sizes in general is a really flawed bit of shorthand, but it's also like... totally universal. I don't know why it came about, honestly.

This flies in the face of everything I've ever heard learned and read about bust size until now. I have always learned that cup size is a direct correlataion to the difference between the measurement of a woman's chest under the breasts (usually) and the measurement of the full bust including the breasts (at the nipple usually).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
My issue with bust sizes isn't the descriptions but more the.. well... busts themselves. Gold Myr aside... They're most definitely skewered to be bigger than described in the text.

Dryad is one good example I can think of. She's described as having C-cup breasts (Small breasts yay. ouo), but her busts show her much bigger than that, like maybe E cup or somewhere around that.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
My issue with bust sizes isn't the descriptions but more the.. well... busts themselves. Gold Myr aside... They're most definitely skewered to be bigger than described in the text.

Dryad is one good example I can think of. She's described as having C-cup breasts (Small breasts yay. ouo), but her busts show her much bigger than that, like maybe E cup or somewhere around that.

There's a reason for that, taurs are larger, the taller/bigger body skeletal structure you have the major differences there are in sizes like dicks and breasts. They get scaled up to match the larger size of the body/height. So it might look E-cup to us normal sized humans but compared the size to another body structure like a taur and them titties are C-cup to another person of similar size.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I actually considered retroactively changing the bust size in her text description but decided to leave it in because I like the headcanon, even if it doesn't agree with her bust. I do really like that bust, though. It's like the perfect mix of innocent, lusty and sexual frustration. Same with Haley except just lusty and frustrated.  xD

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uhh I think more than that people (especially artists) have vastly varying views on bust size. Like most people don't understand that DD isn't that big and when a typical guy imagines DD he's really imagining F at the very least.

This is more the fault of women and manufacturers (in the US) confusing sizes.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Uhh I think more than that people (especially artists) have vastly varying views on bust size. Like most people don't understand that DD isn't that big and when a typical guy imagines DD he's really imagining F at the very least.

This is more the fault of women and manufacturers (in the US) confusing sizes.

Really I'd say the bigger point of confusion is from the fact that cup sizes are relatively to the band size as Misty's links show. DD on a thin girl vs DD on a thicker woman are two very diffrent volumes. 

Way back in high school I remembered being puzzled by how my girlfriend at the time claimed to supposedly have D cups but since then in hindsight I've come to realize that she was a pretty damn petite girl. Although her chest wasn't that large in terms of absolute volume, relative to her tiny frame what she had realy were D cups.  Because the cup size is a relative value rather than an absolute value. 

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hehe, YAY! again LOVING agreeing with you. Makes me feel like I maybe haven't been skewing things in my brain to be debating things. I probably fear that more than I do death actually >.>

Also a note on boobies in general, I think that it's important to remember that MANY people have learned how to draw these kind of cartoonish or animation style characters from the world of anime. That world is:

1) based on the Japanese cup system; which, if you do any research into, will show itself to be different than what americans/europeans see on a day to day basis.

2) known to exaggerate cup sizes, sometimes drastically, in the conversion from head cannon or reality to the drawn image.

On a final note, I'd like to point out that GENERALLY cup size and volume are in fact very close to one another yes a 34DD is the same size of breast as a 32E. BUT that change in size is ONE INCH spread out over the entire lateral circumference of the human female torso either it's thickest or second thickest point. The size difference between a 34DD and a 32DD is actually small visually, still easily enough to make a person uncomfortable in the wrong bra though :p

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hehe, YAY! again LOVING agreeing with you. Makes me feel like I maybe haven't been skewing things in my brain to be debating things. I probably fear that more than I do death actually >.>

Also a note on boobies in general, I think that it's important to remember that MANY people have learned how to draw these kind of cartoonish or animation style characters from the world of anime. That world is:

1) based on the Japanese cup system; which, if you do any research into, will show itself to be different than what americans/europeans see on a day to day basis.

2) known to exaggerate cup sizes, sometimes drastically, in the conversion from head cannon or reality to the drawn image.

On a final note, I'd like to point out that GENERALLY cup size and volume are in fact very close to one another yes a 34DD is the same size of breast as a 32E. BUT that change in size is ONE INCH spread out over the entire lateral circumference of the human female torso either it's thickest or second thickest point. The size difference between a 34DD and a 32DD is actually small visually, still easily enough to make a person uncomfortable in the wrong bra though :p

I have Japan to thank for poisoning me to like small boobies xD

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It varies wildly by region. The US, for some reason, actually goes up to DDDD. But not universally. Some companies are normal and just call that a G cup. The UK system has double cups for every letter after D. As in EE, FF, GG, HH, and so on.

Then there's AA

Which is smaller than a normal A cup.

Nothing makes sense.

This is why the TiTSaverse uses its own cupsize measurements. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nothing makes sense.

Should use metric system for band in cm with cup being relative volume and single letters only.

I've only ever been with flat chested women and their bras didn't fit. x:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jacques Book of World Galactic Records