Maximum Femininity/Masculinity for Herms

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
Does anybody  know is this exists in TiTs already, if so how do I get it? If not how do I go about suggesting it? In CoC there was a perk obtained from a potion that achieved the same affect. I was wondering if perhaps there could be a consumable or a treatment that would allow the player character to achieve this implemented in TiTs?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Skysap, Tittyblossom and the Treatment increase femininity towards 100.

ManUp and Mino Charge decrease it to 40 if it's over that, and doesn't do more than that for it.

As far as I know, there's no items that decreases femininity to -100.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Skysap, Tittyblossom and the Treatment increase femininity towards 100.

ManUp and Mino Charge decrease it to 40 if it's over that, and doesn't do more than that for it.

As far as I know, there's no items that decreases femininity to -100.

ManUp and I assume that minocharge can do so too can reach -100 femininity, the problem is that there are penalties for having things like boobs and vaginas.

EDIT: And the genital configurations affecting femininity makes zero sense in the context of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
ManUp and I assume that minocharge can do so too can reach -100 femininity, the problem is that there are penalties for having things like boobs and vaginas.

EDIT: And the genital configurations affecting femininity makes zero sense in the context of the game.

Oh yeah forgot, it can only reach -100 if your characters male, female's get 40.

Everything else can only reach -60 femininity.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
...I don't think you guys are getting the question.

This guy is asking for something that allows for -100/100 femininity for herms. Both are impossible.with a herm currently, since if you do use a TF to get to 100 you automatically get shifted back to 90/-90 or so. For now, there's no equivalent of Joey's massage oils, so you'll have to be a pure male/female if you want -100/100 respectively.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
...I don't think you guys are getting the question.

This guy is asking for something that allows for -100/100 femininity for herms. Both are impossible.with a herm currently, since if you do use a TF to get to 100 you automatically get shifted back to 90/-90 or so. For now, there's no equivalent of Joey's massage oils, so you'll have to be a pure male/female if you want -100/100 respectively.

Okay, thanks for answering my question. Where do I go to request such a feature?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, thanks for answering my question. Where do I go to request such a feature?

You request it here, and then it never happens.  Things don't happen just because you request them.

If you're willing to actually write it yourself, then write it, put it in a Google Doc, and put a link to that in Event Submissions.

If you don't want to write it yourself, you can pay someone like me to do it.  The commissions thread is here.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can just save edit your femininity to 100 or -100. My herm has 100 and it never goes down. If you want to do it without save editing, just get to 100 as a female and then grow one or more cocks. Or if you want to do the opposite just get to -100 and then give yourself a vagina.

This is because the game doesn't enforce any checks if you're already above 90 or below -90. Kind of like how if you become a Goo you can have 100/30 Tone if you want.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
It could be implemented in the new beauty saloon I assume someone's probably making or has made.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
You request it here, and then it never happens.  Things don't happen just because you request them.

If you're willing to actually write it yourself, then write it, put it in a Google Doc, and put a link to that in Event Submissions.

If you don't want to write it yourself, you can pay someone like me to do it.  The commissions thread is here.

I was gonna suggest that you could add this feature to Dr. Lessau, which makes sense.

It is actually already part of submitted Catnip TF. As well as LD mod.

And that one makes no sense...

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
You can just save edit your femininity to 100 or -100. My herm has 100 and it never goes down. If you want to do it without save editing, just get to 100 as a female and then grow one or more cocks. Or if you want to do the opposite just get to -100 and then give yourself a vagina.

This is because the game doesn't enforce any checks if you're already above 90 or below -90. Kind of like how if you become a Goo you can have 100/30 Tone if you want.

Awesome thanks noobsaleh. That pretty much dresses my concern.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wouldn't that be high femininity with low hip score?

As well as low lip score. And quite androgynous face. Actual gender calc is a bit complicated.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
As well as low lip score. And quite androgynous face.

Then that low femininity, low hip score, low lip score then? I don't see why you think TiTS only has one type of femininity, and why it should be shoved on catnip.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Then that low femininity, low hip score, low lip score then? I don't see why you think TiTS only has one type of femininity, and why it should be shoved on catnip.

You should look into mf calculation. With such scores you'll be considered male unless you have extremely high femininity. And with it you'll have "jaw-droppingly feminine" description, which is for voluminous type.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I think Lashcharge's bigger question is why it's tacked onto an already massive and perhap overpowered cat TF. The degree of specific control that item grants you over how it can modify your body seems to be pretty out of line with other TF items in the game. There would need to be some massive cost or limitations in it's usage to balance it against the other TFs in the game. (Sort of like how Galomax has a limited amount of available doses. They are expensive, and the changes are supposedly irreversible.) Adding on new aspects to this TF that are unrelated to the core function of making a person into a cat only make it a bigger challenge to balance with an adequate cost/ penalty.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think Lashcharge's bigger question is why it's tacked onto an already massive and perhap overpowered cat TF. The degree of specific control that item grants you over how it can modify your body seems to be pretty out of line with other TF items in the game. There would need to be some massive cost or limitations in it's usage to balance it against the other TFs in the game. (Sort of like how Galomax has a limited amount of available doses. They are expensive, and the changes are supposedly irreversible.) Adding on new aspects to this TF that are unrelated to the core function of making a person into a cat only make it a bigger challenge to balance with an adequate cost/ penalty.

Massive? Maybe. Overpowered? Barely. The only real difference is a control level, which is actually nothing more than savescumming bypass. Also, it does have side effect: within route all TFs are always happening. Otherwise it is not much more than most other TFs. The reason of adding this aspect was bypassing too humanish description of femininity level - this is quite feral TF, and facial features barely have gender traits.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Massive? Maybe. Overpowered? Barely. The only real difference is a control level, which is actually nothing more than savescumming bypass. Also, it does have side effect: within route all TFs are always happening. Otherwise it is not much more than most other TFs. The reason of adding this aspect was bypassing too humanish description of femininity level - this is quite feral TF, and facial features barely have gender traits.

It's definitely overpowered.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Please substantiate.

Don't need to.

I think Lashcharge's bigger question is why it's tacked onto an already massive and perhap overpowered cat TF. The degree of specific control that item grants you over how it can modify your body seems to be pretty out of line with other TF items in the game. There would need to be some massive cost or limitations in it's usage to balance it against the other TFs in the game.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
So, your point is "no need to savescum to get what you want" = "overpowered". Not convinced.

The point is that it's too different and gives far too much control that other TFs don't give. When compared to other TF it's overpowered. To balance this would have to be either a end game time, behind some pretty difficult mission or cost around 10k-20k credits.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The point is that it's too different and gives far too much control that other TFs don't give. When compared to other TF it's overpowered. To balance this would have to be either a end game time, behind some pretty difficult mission or cost around 10k-20k credits.

It is different mostly because coding controlled TF is major pain in the ass. I actually ahve idea for quest (and making this TF Treatment-grade), but I'm a coder, not a writer.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
"It's substantially different from other TFs in the game, being easier to use and more useful towards accomplishing your transformative goals. I don't see how this could be defined as overpowered and thus needing some drawbacks."

Alright.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
"It's substantially different from other TFs in the game, being easier to use and more useful towards accomplishing your transformative goals. I don't see how this could be defined as overpowered and thus needing some drawbacks."

Alright.

In the world where half of racial TFs are in fact free (for player) this point is not valid. It is already more expensive than most TFs (800 base price for dose against 500 for most TFs) and requires more doses for targeted use (and non targeted-use makes it no different from other TFs). There are no reason to have something else. It is still cosmetic, after all.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Cosmetic is, like, 90% of the point of the game. "It's cosmetic, so it should be cheap" is missing the point and appeal of the game.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Like it or not save scumming is intended to be a large cost of most items in the game. Since the transformations are supposed to be random unless you somehow otherwise pay heavily for a specially targeted trait. Look at the cost difference between Aursaur treats and "knot a problem". Both can give you a knot. But Knot a problem has an inflated price in comparison because in order to get a knot from the treats you'd need to either get lucky or save scum. Even then you have to accept getting a dog dick along with the knot from the treats. Control and convenience come at a heavy premium in the setting that's why there are characters who are driven to crippling or near crippling debt to get the specific TFs they want. Reaha had to sell herself into slavery/indentured servitude and Sera is on the brink of having to do so if her shop isn't successful.

Random changes are cheap but control is meant to be costly. TBH I'm not really much a fan of that, which is why I use minerva and I'm hopping Carnal souls will handle TFing better. But as it stands with the way TFs are meant to be balanced in Fen's games this item is OP in comparison.