0.4p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Obligatory *chuckle secretly* thread when new shiny goodies or well some say new FoE build commin out. So it's so close to Christmas so won't count any new stuff commin out before New Year Eve so will also use that thread to wish all fellow FoE fans Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ahh and ofc as always place for talk about new stuff since 0.4o2 like...some more Cass stuff (sadly forging still not working but well maybe in next build...maybe)

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
I'm liking Cass immensely after listening to her regaling tale of how her kind came to Eden through my CoC's PC shenanigans with Helia and their daughter. That was quite a twist if I do say so myself finding out she's the great granddaughter of Hel and my PC. Still trying to figure out if there's more to Cass I can get through in this update, I've already modeled for her, and maxed out her current progression of levels with sparring.

Anyone know if she gets any better at fellatio through multiple sessions after sparring because I've gone through the cycle a couple of times, same goes for spanking as well?

And to top it all off I've got Isla filled out like a brood mother by having her take another dip in the spring so now she's popping out more sable morphs for my eventual Gemstead army.

This was a pretty sweet update for the holidays. I'm hyped for what's to come in 2016

wwrsticuffelic

Jan 8, 2016
is there somewhere i can download this update? the main site doesn't have a link and my save file is a local file - doesn't work with the online version.