In what order do you currently want new content added to TiTS?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Good news: I'm working on that right this moment.

a) Crewmember Yammi was one of the stretch goals, right? Or was it just Yammi's inclusion in the game?

b) Can we expect creamy ice creams (read it as "Reaha/Yammi interaction") at one point?

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
1. More pregnancy options for Female PC

2. Dane as a follower

3. Nursery

4. More male followers in general

5. SSTDs

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
a) Crewmember Yammi was one of the stretch goals, right? Or was it just Yammi's inclusion in the game?

b) Can we expect creamy ice creams (read it as "Reaha/Yammi interaction") at one point?

Yes to both. 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
After that, obviously, damn near everything I've done this year is for Uveto so I want to see that happen sooner rather than later.

^^^^^

This... So much This and everything that this means. Lmao I feel like I've been ready for Uveto for longer then I had been ready to crawl into the Myrellion caves. But thats what hype does to ya, hours feel like days, days like weeks, ect... x3

But in what I feel might happen possibly sooner, a Dane follower would be awsome! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't give a crap about clothing because it's a non-graphical game and clothing doesn't generally affect the sex (you usually just take it off).

The thing I'm ALWAYS eager to see first is more in-depth follower content- I love my waifus. I prefer it to go deep, not wide (that's what she said).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I prefer it to go deep, not wide (that's what she said).

Then she's a bit foolish, to be frank. But, hey, blame on every smut media thinking that frantic internal friction is the most important part :p

On topic now, I am partial to new armour/weapons being added, because I'm a sucker for statistics and I hate not to see a definite all-around piece of both. We could certainly do with hairdos lifted straight from Ben/Bess, but I can't say that I enjoy Googling back and forth what everything is. I'd like to see Uveto soon, if only for new contents, interactions, quests and a different level cap. I'm okay with how my current Steele looks like, but new TFs always come handy to try out new possibilities. Out of anticipated features, I'd like to have access to psionics and SSTDs sooner than later.

One thing's for sure: I'm glad to know there are plans for two characters I like. I want to help Reaha a little more. And I want to force her to get the Treatment if I ever feel like it.

TL;DR:
  1. Uveto thingies.
  2. Psionics and SSTDs.
  3. New TFs and assorted cosmetic stuff.
  4. Character thingies that are not related to Uveto.
  5. Armour/weapons.
  6. All things ships, including customization and space fights.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The main fear I have when it comes to Psionics is that the possibilities for its out-of-combat use will end up underdeveloped due to lack of interest from writers, like class specific options are now.

It'd be nice to have special field-generator/genemod that would allow crazy exhibitionists to go around naked in the blizzard. Maybe a provocative Snow Maiden costume while we are at it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Armor is simple and adds a lot to one's mental image of their character. Also I'm pretty sure most of us are fucking tired of Goo armor and the transparent bodysuit.

Also I do have some high hopes for psionics. If it combines well with exhibitionism I'd be very happy.

Also I want tattoos around the time I get psionics. Or before even. The two just go so well together.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Also I'm pretty sure most of us are fucking tired of Goo armor and the transparent bodysuit.

Speak for yourself, mang. The Siel Silk Suits are super stylish, sexy and comfy. And Buttbag the Grey Goo is more of a wearable crew-member than just armor suit.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Is the husky ausar TF on Uveto still a thing? Cause I'm looking forward to that.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
What's the difference between husky ausar tf and the regular one?

Floppy retriever ears, huskiness (maybe a couple other things, can't remember). The normal ausar is based on Anubis, which is neither chubby nor huggable. Think golden retriever vs german shepherd.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That sounds adorable as fuck. Hopefully i can go from regular Asaur traits to husky version without having to change to some other shit first.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
OH. When I read the google doc those many eons ago, I always thought husky was referring to weight. It could actually be Husky like the dog breed, as Wife Material implied. If it's still a thing, we'll find out sooner or later.

Edit: I never know whether a double post will merge or not...

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
OH. When I read the google doc those many eons ago, I always thought husky was referring to weight. It could actually be Husky like the dog breed, as Wife Material implied. If it's still a thing, we'll find out sooner or later.

Edit: I never know whether a double post will merge or not...

I'm fairly certain Anno is of the Husky variety. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I'm fairly certain Anno is of the Husky variety. 

Pretty sure not. Huskar was fashioned with the assumption that workers on the super cold Uveto would have some means of increasing heat retention, hence the mod. And Anno's ears are upright. And she's not pudgy.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
Pretty sure not. Huskar was fashioned with the assumption that workers on the super cold Uveto would have some means of increasing heat retention, hence the mod. And Anno's ears are upright. And she's not pudgy.

I mean, Huskies don't have floppy ears either.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Also the Kitsune alike race to be playable. Just thought of it. I wanna be a sexy fox!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The joke is husky huskies: Huskar both have a husky-like appearance, and are of stocky/chubby build.

see:

Freja (Cheshire).png

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
Same here, there was a terrifying Husky on the block when I was a kid. Had super pointy ears.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm happy to get floppy ears but it is a bit annoying to have floppy-eared Huskies.

I mostly want piercings, Uveto [so I can get my Heat Hawk], Keyhole Bra Sets [maybe make more than just a cat version, like a Puppy/Husky Keyhole Bra Set?], and the treated female Ausar Hellhound.

Oh, and since some people are trying to fill Jim's shoes, someone finishing the Milky Forest and especially the Sacae race.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Still excited to get floppy ones though so I can be a Golden Retriever-esque puppy instead of a wolfy one

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Oh god I am going to end up save scumming so much to get floppy ears.

Natural fur scarf is pretty fantastic though. I just need a coat and some armor that isn't goop to go with it.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
Re ears: There is a dog breed that is a big work breed with floppy ears, the St.Bernard. Because it bugged me and I wanted to throw some more appreciation to the artist for sexy.