In what order do you currently want new content added to TiTS?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
'Growing thicker fur won't be of any use if you have only patches of it', my brain says. 'Gaining body fat won't help against cold weather unless you gain a lot more of it', my brain says.

Fock it, I say, this puppy looks perfect.

Sojo

Mar 18, 2016
I'm fairly certain Anno is of the Husky variety. 

No, Anno is not. She, Syri, and Emmy are all the same "breed" I believe previous posts have stated that Anno, and Ausar in general, are based on Anubis/Jackals. Emmy is an example of this to the extreme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
No, Anno is not. She, Syri, and Emmy are all the same "breed" I believe previous posts have stated that Anno, and Ausar in general, are based on Anubis/Jackals. Emmy is an example of this to the extreme.

Cool necro.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Cool necro.

You have not yet begun to see the true power of the necromantic arts.  The most advanced master I ever saw in this realm was able to post in threads that had lain abandoned for over four years.  Sadly, the great purge means that height of the art has been lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sojo

Mar 18, 2016
Wasn't intentional, I've been a long-time lurker and recently registered. I've seen some threads necroed for years straight with no new content at all.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
You have not yet begun to see the true power of the necromantic arts.  The most advanced master I ever saw in this realm was able to post in threads that had lain abandoned for over four years.  Sadly, the great purge means that height of the art has been lost.

In time, we will recover the means to work such mighty necromancy.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016

Dark Dank times indeed.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
*Developed.

Also yeah, Uveto comes with a bunch of new clothes/armors, though mostly winter themed, so you got that going for you. 

Oh yeah bad ass ausar fur-lined coat. Hopefully it looks like this.

coyote_starrk_2_resurrection_by_dxblazer77.jpg

MiXeR

Feb 27, 2016
Id like to see mimbranes have that chance to leave some of the changes behind after reproduction like its mentioned on the wiki (if thats intended), and after that Uveto. I rly like what ive heard of the races of Uveto so looking forward to that.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Parsed it as 'bad ass coat lined with ausar fur'.

I read it that way too. It's like a human walking around with nekomimi made of real Kaithrit. Given what some organizations do though... Say, I wonder how the fur industry in the future is.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Well it's the space future so it could possible be a lab grown meat sort of deal. The fur and skin could be grown as large sheets of living tissue gene modded to be devoid of nerve endings (therefore sidestepping any ethical concerns). The skin/ fur sheets could be harvested in bulk for mass leather and fur production.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well it's the space future so it could possible be a lab grown meat sort of deal. The fur and skin could be grown as large sheets of living tissue gene modded to be devoid of nerve endings (therefore sidestepping any ethical concerns). The skin/ fur sheets could be harvested in bulk for mass leather and fur production.

what I read there pretty much equates to saying fuck you futuristic PETA we have SCIENCE!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of space future PETA, I have to wonder if there are anti-megacorp groups in the setting. Given how much publicity there is about our whole mission, one would think that such groups would jump at the chance to throw the leadership of Steele tech at the very least into a bit of turmoil by trying to eliminate our cousin or ourselves.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know it's mostly for shits and giggles, but there's already this email about an activist who opposes the growing power of mega-corporations and wishes to free a naleen princess who has been taken as a test subject by Xenogen Biotech.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Might be a thread that could be followed though. Sure daddy dearest kept Steele tech smaller, but the various groups who oppose mega-corps are are probably right to fear whichever Steele takes control will lead the company in some grand level of growth into other fields and in general power. Not to mention we've been able to contribute fairly well to xenogen. Which is honestly a bit of an annoyance that we can't avoid working with them for the same or similar rewards.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Milkman Transmetropolitan flashbacks are real. Besides the whole idea being fucked up, there is also a tendency of ultra-rich assholes (as they are usually depicted in futuristic dystopias) to be obsessed with 'genuine items'...

@Xeivous We already know about some mild and supposedly lawful natives rights activist groups thanks to the Puppyslutmas 2014 event. If it would be done in a humorous way, I'm all for adding scenes in which Steele ends up on the receiving end of some anti-corporate activism. Maybe even some crazy and violent shenanigans a-la the plot of the first Rainbow Six game.

@Kesil Expanding on this idea might actually be a good direction for the eventual™ female Naleen x-pack to go. If our dad managed to save one alien princess in his time, we should have at least two.