Jstar's Treasure Trove

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I will take your word for it. Though I think he would look pretty in female garb. Scratch that, he would look pretty in anything because, my god, I love his design, especially with the slightly sleepy look. I just want to pick him up and... Ahem, I hope he comes out soon.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As long as he's not a xenophobic guy, a spineless guy, an overly proud guy, a -dere guy... :p

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I read a little just to know his vibe but stopped before actual romance content (stopped after something old 2) since I wanna experience that firsthand, I love him, he's such a good dweeb, how you and Aly write bimbo champ is so good, I don't play one since most of the other writers seem to focus on the hypersexed part, but I love how sweet and bubbly she is here!

Reactions: Emerald and Jstar

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
He's a all-around good lad, and I'm glad you're looking forward to him.

Reactions: Mouseling

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
In one of his sex scenes, a horny champ lunges at Tetsuya and the two of them start fucking then and there on the floor.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Couple of notes from someone that read most of it.
While I can not exactly remember how other pregnancies treated the pronouns of choice for our character if we played as a cboy/male herms, I do find it little weird how in some instances you use proper parental titles like "dad" and sometimes you substitute to it with neutral words like parent. I think you only used it few times, but it feels weird -- especially when the female noun you used is in the vain of mom.

The pregnancy talk read little bit tackles and mood killer. Now, this is coming from a guy and I am not sure how our female readers feel about it, but his sudden proclamation on how he can not hold himself back from knocking us up... While I get that is a warning, it makes him look desperate in non sexy kind of way. I think there are ways to make his "need for breed" a lot more arousing and compelling, since there is something inherently empowering in idea that a guy can not really hold himself back around you. Especially when you can expirience it from the safety of your computer/phone/tablet.

I am kind of suprised, and glad, that you still involve Kiyoko. The scenes are sweet.

Fuck yet, male marriage!

Reactions: Emerald

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Having the warning there is so the player knows what they're walking into.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oh, I get that. My small gripe with it is just how unsexy it feels. Since it our first time with him, I guess I expected something more romantic to come out of it. Example:
If champs refuses, they kiss Tetty on the cheek and tease him for being such a good boy for respecting your boundaries.
If they accept that you will be assembling a kit, you shout "Less talking, more fucking" and kiss him all over.
Otherwise, it serves it purpose.

Loben62

Sep 25, 2022
Is there any reason to leave Drifts with the Corrupted Lupines? If you do she doesn’t seem to show up again when you encounter the CL again. Is it just not implemented yet?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any reason to leave Drifts with the Corrupted Lupines? If you do she doesn’t seem to show up again when you encounter the CL again. Is it just not implemented yet?
Lupine Dungeon is currently WIP. She is there if she got kidnapped.

Edit: If you reach Drifa before 3 days have passed since she was kidnapped, you can save her before anything bad happens.

Last edited:

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Isn't it stressful to work on two large projects simultaneously?

Well, I guess Tetsuya is done at the moment but I meant the last few... months I guess?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Isn't it stressful to work on two large projects simultaneously?

Well, I guess Tetsuya is done at the moment but I meant the last few... months I guess?
On top of IRL events being hectic during the November-December period, it was very rough, but I don't intend to not write the checks my mouth makes. I don't really bounce around docs, but I do go from one doc to another in sequence.