JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, we're all humans here...

Well, when I say "we" that does not necessarily involve you, but points out me a as part of humanity. As you can see in my face.

imagescabx9w8f.jpg

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Digitigrade have knees. The upper joints, the ones that bend the same as plantigrade. The lower joint is basically the ankle.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Digitigrade have knees. The upper joints, the ones that bend the same as plantigrade. The lower joint is basically the ankle.

And they are called "stifles"; not "knees" as JDeko mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I shall call them knees cuz that's what they are :p

But they aren't. While they may be analogous, they don't look the same and they don't work in the same way.

Are you next going to call hooves "toes nails", cuz that's what they are analogous to?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
But they aren't. While they may be analogous, they don't look the same and they don't work in the same way.

Are you next going to call hooves "toes"?

Nope, toenails.

Also, lets equate this to the squares vs rectangles thing. A stifle is a knee but a knee is not a stifle.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also, lets equate this to the squares vs rectangles thing. A stifle is a knee but a knee is not a stifle.

That's not how animal anatomy works.

it's an equivalent, an analogue to the knee; not a kind of knee; it doesn't have the same role as a knee.

Besides a joint on quadrupeds' front legs is called a "knee"

horseskelton.jpg

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Oh, I see the problem.  There's a skeleton inside that horse.

Spoopy ain't it?

You people are so unremittingly awful it's no wonder Jim doesn't post here anymore.

Wouldn't that include you too? Unless you're not people and/or Soylent Green.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
On the Milky Forest Document, It says Jim was working on it Yesterday, in case anyone was wondering.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Jim is Couch in disguise (joking,,, search page 1, writer of some contents in TITS)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Why doesnt he post anymore?

Because he has a million billion words of content written and waiting to be coded, so it's not like it makes sense to keep writing until some of it gets in.  Also he has other things that demand his attention at the moment.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So no Dr Badger X pack to turn her into a slave then?  I would have preferred that to bimbo Badger

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
And the Milky Forest is going to be massive, so letting him just write and not bugging him seems like the best bet. 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I miss Jim... Hey, Cthulu-claus. I wanna return my pain tolerance pills for getting Jim back! Lol

And a panda wearing bling, a fuzzy purple hat with a black cane with a gold ball at the top. I believe the subspecies is called a Pander.

Status
Not open for further replies.