What's your favourite race in TiTS?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
yes I know you can buy "Throb" from Penny to turn your MC into a herm, but you have to buy more then one to get anything larger then 5 inches. And you don't have very many credits to start with, what with buying the Joy co. shield gen. and any ranged or melee weapons from Carl. That's why I  prefer to save up my credits when starting out, instead of buying a bunch of Throb.

Also the Kui-tan have more perks to offer then the other starting races.

ps. a lot of my other reasons why Kui-tan are my favs. have already been listed by others and I didn't feel like reiterating them.

Start as male, buy Ovilium for 300 creds. Single use turns males into herms with 100% reliability and without side effects.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Starting as a male with tits is what you want to be more precise.

Assuming you're not aiming for maleherm.

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Still new to the game, but so far Ausar is standing out for me. After meeting Anno (and Kaede soon after) I'm not entirely convinced I shouldn't have went ahead and made Captain Steele half-Ausar in character creation like I was considering. Although Celise appealed to me enough after making her a crew member that I decided to go full Galotian, so it's a moot point now.

For me the latter is interesting in its own way, as goo characters never appealed to me that hugely when I was playing other games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Looks like i'm the only one that prefers to become herm with that sex-toy on Tarkus.

I find it hilarious to tell everyone, that "you found dildo in the desert, tryed it on, and now it stuck!"

Sounds as cool as Shade's snake-cunt story!

p.s.

I like Ganrael. 

Warrior - slimes. It's awesome!

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I think it's the side effects to testicals and sticking your reproductive internal obscenely high.  Like inflation high.  Like so high you instantly start flooding the Dong designer and Celise wants to turn it down.  It's like treatment for your junk. And while common not everyone is into that.   Also there's only the one freebie and it takes getting to Tarkus.  Instant gratification is a thing. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I think it's the side effects to testicals and sticking your reproductive internal obscenely high.  Like inflation high.  Like so high you instantly start flooding the Dong designer and Celise wants to turn it down.  It's like treatment for your junk. And while common not everyone is into that.   Also there's only the one freebie and it takes getting to Tarkus.  Instant gratification is a thing. 

Actually, you can keep finding it after the first one, you get a 1% chance of seeing it lying around if you keep exploring Tarkus.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Actually, you can keep finding it after the first one, you get a 1% chance of seeing it lying around if you keep exploring Tarkus.

Yeah. That's what I meant. There's the one 100%. The others allow the RNGod to dictate terms.  And not everyone know the secret. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

I never wanted to use it for that particular reason, you also get blue-balled very fast, and that's not fun unless Kui-tan.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I never wanted to use it for that particular reason, you also get blue-balled very fast, and that's not fun unless Kui-tan.

I like blue ballin. It's an easy indication of full balls and the scene you get in bars with Kiro when you're blue balled is one of my favorites and I'm not even that into footjobs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Looks like i'm the only one that prefers to become herm with that sex-toy on Tarkus.

I find it hilarious to tell everyone, that "you found dildo in the desert, tryed it on, and now it stuck!"

Sounds as cool as Shade's snake-cunt story!

You are not, it just was talk about getting it ASAP. Second planet is a bit out of ASAP concept.

Buster

Dec 11, 2015
My favs by design and lore goes to Kaithrits (I like the reverse feminism aspect for their males), Vanae, and Daynar
Both Vanae and Daynar have in common - PerT kullerrrrz

Grisbane

Feb 21, 2016
I think I have said before in another thread, but for me it's the Rahn.  They were the race used to hype TiTS from the start and they were the reason i started playing it.  Almost all the qualities if a Gelatinous creature without the formlessness of a Galotian.  That and being a fan of ovi-position, there is little to no downside to them (for me)

Avarus Lux

Feb 26, 2016
for me... Naga's :D all the way. therefore i really like the naleen and their design. after that comes the taur and ausar section of the game.

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
Either Treated folk or Rahn. The Treatment hits a lot of my major fetishes, but those slime gals are so customizable...

Dominion

Feb 29, 2016
Tied between Raskvel and Kui-tan.

Tiny, cute horny kobolds and an entire race of giant nutted tanooks. How can anyone say no?