ASAPZ II

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"we four share a house ,we can lead you there no problem ,we wont take much of your time and yes we can wait ..." 

he wait for then to decide and give Sexxxy Vampiress the thumbs up for helping on the situation.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You four separate of the car except a little Sexxxy Vampiress that concentrates in a blind place of the car with her paled skin goes more white or pale, you three look how a small cloud or way of pink lust pheromones goes flying to the inside of the car while the two females talks without you listen them...

In a moment of their chat, Emma is talking to her a little angry but the lust cloud hits her 100% and she lost the word that she says, Sexxxy Vampiress signs you that the two females aliens are surrending to the cloud and you have to act quickly before the cloud of lust could disappear...

Because the lust cloud is starting to dissipate...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he approach the veicule again "sorry i know you two want to discuss about it but we are kinda of nude here ... there are a lot of people watching us ,can't you just take us for now then decide along the way?" he rush the girls to decide "we hum ... we can even have some fun at our house if you want ,we will be good to you ,i promise" he smile looking friendly 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Emma and Catherine put a face that express their confusion about your words because they breath the lust cloud at the last moment, they see each other and with their eyes a little disfocused, they open the back door to say Catherine

If you promise to play with us in your house some fun games, we take you to your shared house, ¿promised Mr...?

You notice that Emma looks the breasts rock hard of Cuntty and the naked cunt of Sexy Vampiress, you know immediately that she is lesbian but Catherine is hetero, she likes the men like you

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"Yes we promise ,my name is Paws" he and the others get inside the car ,he sitting behind Catherine , Cuntty behind Emma with Jellax and Vampiress on the last row,he signal for Cunnty to tease Emma while they drive so they continue to want it even after the cloud is gone

"So Catherine" he place his hands above her breasts from behind " to reach our house you need to - " he then explain the direction to take so they become closer to their destination 

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jellax and Sexxy Vampiress go inside of the vehicle and sit on the third row of seats, while you and Cuntty sit strategically behind Emma (Cuntty), for Emma could look the hard rock breasts and nipples of Cuntty (dark areolas that grows specially to Emma and only to her, also changing them), you see that immediately Emma could desire to be in the back of the car touching whole the body of Cuntty

You in the other place sitting behind Catherine, you have carefully with her touching delicately her breasts, because she has to drive under your guide, while in your mind it appears like a radar that approach you to the location of Razorback, Catherine surprises you with her more high-pitched tone showing her nervous

¿Paws?, what name... is that "Pwas"?, sorry, Mr... Paws..., could you touch my nipples very slowing, please? i am a little boring... to drive all the time... and Emma doesn´t help...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he smiles the two girls falling for then  "sure ,i just didn't want to cause any trouble while you drive ,here let me make up to you"  he move his fingers around her nipples teasing her even more while continuing to guide her "we will have to stop the car when close to the house because there is no road ,but don't worry we know how horny you two are you just need to stop and we will fix that for you right here on the car".

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After some kilometers inside the car, with Emma and Catherine sub judge under your influence, and with luck you haven´t got any accident, you arrive to the end of the road, the location underground of RazorBack is some kilometres far of your place (6 kilometres), Catherine stops the car very horny and Emma almost does the same, she desires to get inside her tongue of the cunt of Cuntty and Sexy Vampiress

It´s the moment of show your truth form to them and decide what to do with them...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

Pulling Emma and Catherine to the back seats they waste no time and start having sex as it progress and their minds get lost in lust they reveal their true forms  and start transforming then to join .

After finishing that they let the recently changed girls rest on the car ,paws turn to the others "Razor should be close now ,just to be safe i want someone te keep an eye on the girls ,they are tiered and still need to get used to their new body".

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((An explanation, Emma and Catherine are not still transformed or changed, they are lost in their minds by the sex, fuck session and the lust that you gave them after licking all the cum of you four, also they have seen your truth forms, and of course, they will be stay with you for ever. Continue ASAPZ II))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Rescue Group

Emma and Catherine see that you go far of them and their behavior suddenly change from normal to submissive slaves, saying

Master and Mistress please stay with us, we are a naughty couple and we need punishment, our behavior is the worst...

While they two continue their action of get them all naked, after your four loooong fuck session with their cunts, their knees goes to the ground with a sorrowful face, they are now like two dog puppies waiting to the punishment of their Owner (you)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he Smiles looking at then for aliens they are very cute "Cuntty stay here and take care of then , you can have fun with then just pay attention to anyone that comes this way  ,try to speed up their transformation as well if possible ,they will be a good addition to Mistress ,hope they still know how to drive after it" he gather the rest of the group and move ahead waving to the girls and Cuntty .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cuntty says while Emma and Catherine continue with their sorrowful and naughty face

At your orders, Master Paws. You two, you have your orders, continue with you fucking session with me, your Mistress...

While you go or move ahead from them, you move with Jellax and Sexy Vampiress through the forest, and after some time, you arrive to an "abandoned" Cabin, that in real, it´s the entrance of the hidden underground lab that keep kidnapped RazorBack

You stop outside of the Cabin to be sure that there are not enemies inside the Cabin... 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Note for Dracomic and Phil Ein Blank: I will be absent from the 26th to the 29th with my family out of the MAC. I will return the 29th))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((If Phil doesn´t post anything until the end of February, i MUST close also this game, ASAPZ II))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I watch  for guards and survailence devices while looking for a hole big enough to fit my core.

As soon as I find one  return to Paws, "I will sneak in and find out how many are inside the cabin.  Be ready to storm in as soon as I shut down the alarms and open the doors. Okay?  You got us here let me do this part."

As soon as Paws gives me the okay I take off for the small opening I saw.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

He nod "Ok ,remember to be evasive if there are too many i won't be capable to run inside to save you nor Razorback" he signal for vampiress to wait with him while Jellax proceed with her plan. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You three

"Jellax" goes inside of the ruined Cabin or the entrance, seeing that there is no body inside the Cabin, only broken furnitures and a lot of dust in the ground, with an opened door that goes to another "¿modern?" door with secure electronics codes...

While Paws and Sexy Vampiress wait to the answer of "Jellax" or any noises that discover what "Jellax" is doing but no noise goes out of the Cabin until you two see that "Jellax" opens the main door to you...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I am surprised by the lack guards and security meassures.  But not one to complain about good luck, I go open the door to welcome the others in.  "I don'tthink this entrance has been used in many years.  With luck those inside have forgotten it is even here.  The way into the real base is through this other door.  I'm going to golok around that door and see if it is possible  for me to the same thing again to let you in."

Ileave the others to do as see fit while I work my out from the modern door looking for any passage bigenough to fit my solid core.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"I see ,good job Jellax "He and Vampiress move inside ,stooping in front of the modern door he look at the electronics trying to see if he can get the door to open somehow if not he would step back and let Vampiress try.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You three go or move inside of the Cabin seeing the door metallic with the code secured panel, you have not the luck that you had before, there is not hole to go or pass through the metallic door, only the metal panel with the code, and you three know that the door is heavy like the vault entrance of the security camera

The look of the electronics code, throw you the result that there is necessary a number code of 6 digits, and you haven´t got the number code. It could be a possible idea that the mind of Sexxy Vampiress could keep or maintain the code of the door, but you remember that she didn´t see that door because, it´s the first time that you three look the door with the codes.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

Disappointed i turn away from the door to let those with more appropriate skills deal with it.  I start to seach the abandoned cabin for clues as to who and what is beyond the door.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

He check the door "Yea ,no way to break it ... we will have to finde the code  " he turn to Vampiress "Sexxy Vampiress you were part of this organization before joining us correct? why don't you try remembering some codes from your mind and trying then ,me and Jellax will try to search the cabin for it" He let Vampiress give a try at the code while they search the cabin for anything that could help with the code.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Paws, Sexy Vampiress and "Jellax"

You three investigate the inside of the house or the old and abandoned Cabin, after a time you three didn´t find any clue of the code, only parts or references that the code is all of numbers, you ask to Sexy Vampiress and she answers you

Yes, i was part of that organization before that Mistress Rug showed me the truth world, and i keep some remembers of the codes of the organization, i will try some codes but i don´t know if we have time to do that, ¿shall i start to try it?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

"it's the best option we have ,go on try those codes,me an Jellax will keep watch while you try" he then move close to the of the cabin watching if anyone would come near it.