Dungeons and Dragons, Erotic Style! (For Jessica)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter leads you down a winding series of corridors until your cramped surroundings open up into a vast cavern. Enormous tree-sized fungi rise above your head and the ground is covered in mushrooms and moss. The entire underground space is lit by floating luminescent wisps, causing shadows to slowly bend with their movements.

cavern.jpg

(Insight roll: 14)

Taking in the ethereal beauty of the place is almost distracting enough for you to not notice the rustling of nearby foliage. A shadow darts in the distance, but you lose track of it. Searching for the unseen observer seems an impossible task made only more infuriating by the mischievous giggling that echoes from seemingly every direction. You are almost about to give up when you spy a pair of pointed, fluffy ears peeking from behind a large mushroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*looking around the room in awe and wonder as I see the lights, I notice the ears, carefully walking over to them* "hello?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(speed roll: 9)

The owner of those fuzzy ears quickly slips away as you approach, far faster than you could hope to follow. You reach the spot where they were "hiding" and spy a little box resting on top of the mushroom. The cute little package is about the size of your fist with a red ribbon tied into a bow to secure it.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"And what's this?" *picking up the small box as I begin to look it over, trying to figure out its contents* "well here it goes" * I start to open it* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
There is a small poof when you pull the ribbon and the box tumbles open in the palm of your hand. You sneeze as a cloud of smoke envelopes you and that same mocking laughter echoes around the cavern.

You look down at yourself, shocked to find black script all over you, as if someone had written on you with a marker. Your various body parts have been marked with a score out of ten, your breasts you note, have received a 9.5/10 with an accompanying lusty emoticon. Spinning around, you glimpse something scrawled on your back. A pool of standing water gives you a better look and you see in large lettering "Grade A Breeding Body", with a suggestive arrow pointing between your legs.

You feel your demonic clothing heat up as Shifter grows angry. "Mistress, we should punish this cowardly miscreant..."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"what the!?" *looking over my body as i examine the "art work",* "get this off of me!" * as i try to cover it with my hands, my face blushing red as i look around for the creature that left the box*

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The stuff just doesn't seem to come off, no matter how hard you scrub at it. You feel a pinch at your bottom just as you begin to look for the prankster that did this to you. Whirling around, you find nothing but that same mocking laughter to greet you...

(Insight roll: 17)

"Mistress!"

You see it before Shifter can say anything more. A fluffy tail disappearing behind one of those gargantuan mushroom stalks. You chase after it and leap, hoping to apprehend the naughty trickster. You impact something soft and seize it's arms, pinning it to the ground. You blink in surprise at the flowing cluster of fox tails and the soft pointed ears topping her head. You've caught a kitsune!

kitsune.jpg

"I-it was only a joke, jeez..." The fox woman pouts.

You feel Shifter move against your body, eager to punish the naughty furry. Luckily for her, you're the one in charge... Unless you agree with the shapeshifting demon.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"A joke?" * holding her down as I look her over* "how is this funny?" * noticing how eager shifter is getting* "calm down you, I'll think of something" *looking down at my chest, and then back at the fox* " if I let you go will you fix this?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The foxmorph makes a pouty face when you deliver your ultimatum.

"Fine! I'll remove the markings, but what do you expect strutting around in an outfit like that?" She turns her face in a childish manner. "Really, I was paying you a compliment. You shouldn't be so upset."

Should you release the kitsune, she will snap her fingers and the body writing will fade away.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*still holding onto her as I pounder her comment* "a compliment huh? *as I let go and stand back up* "do you have a better idea for an outfit then? Or were you just seeing something that you liked?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"W-what I-I!?" The kitsune blushes profusely and looks away, twiddling her thumbs. "I-I would never be attracted to a mortal such as you, why I..."

The air heats up, and you can feel shifter working his magics, willing the fox woman to confess the truth.

"M-maybe just a little bit. I think..." She nervously rubs her thighs together. One of her hands reflexively toys with her breasts before she looks down and forces herself to stop. "I-I think you're really sexy alright? It's not a crime, right!?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i giggle a bit as I walk up to her and pat her head* "you know all you had to do is just say so, no need for that rude trick of yours" * I take a step back and look down at shifter* "what do you say, should we take her with us?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The fox girl pushes back against your touch, seeming to really enjoy being petted. Especially when you reach up to caress those fuzzy ears.

If shifter had eyes, you feel like he'd be rolling them right now.

"I think you know what I would like to do with the little foxling. You said it yourself Mistress, she disrespected us."

The kitsune eyes your clothing suspiciously. "Hey, I don't like the way you're talking Mr. Bondage Suit. It was just a joke, no reason to get your... I guess you already are a pair of panties, huh?"

You feel shifter heat up once again, grumbling something about "back in my day" and "all-power demon, you little fur ball"...

"But I wouldn't mind showing you through the caverns!," the kitsune says excitedly. "I-I mean, I know this place really well. I could help and maybe..."

She takes a quick look at your enhanced breasts when she thinks you aren't looking, biting her bottom lip. Seems like you found a pretty horny travelling companion!

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"Well if she try's another trick like that, then go for it,until then, just remember who set you free" * looking up from shifter to the fox* so then....what's first?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The fox takes you on a zigzag course through the subterranean forest. The furry creature is extremely quick and quiet as a whisper. She constantly plays harmless pranks, often zipping ahead out of sight before doubling back unseen and tapping you on the shoulder with a giggle. Her playful demeanor vanishes, however, just as you are about to step on an oddly shaped mushroom. She quickly pulls you back.

"Lustcap," She explains. "It releases magic spores if you disturb it. One whiff of that stuff and you'll be on the ground rubbing yourself for hours. Fun if you've got nothing better to do, but you said you wanted to go to the surface, so..."

Her nose twitches as she sniffs the air, sensitive ears swiveling towards some sound that you fail to notice. Before you can say anything else, your new acquaintance bolts off into the shadowy surroundings. It soon becomes apparent why she fled when a growling noise reaches your ears.

The displacer beast you avoided earlier slinks into view from behind a giant mushroom stalk, but the beast is not alone. Stroking its sleek fur is a elfin woman with dark, flawless skin and flowing tresses of white hair. She holds a crossbow easily in one hand, clearly familiar in its use.

drow.jpg

"A surface dweller wandering in my domain? How unusual... But no matter, my quarry remains one step ahead of me. Tell me, have you seen a fox in this area? She's a mischievious little thing and would likely be attracted to someone of your... Unique bearing."

She shamelessly eyes your curvy body, barely covered by the suggestive outfit Shifter has chosen to clothe you in.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*looking her over as i see the bow in hand* "ugh....ide be more willing to help you out if you were to put the bow away ms......" * as i look back at the direction that we came, not wanting to sell out my new friend as point in direction of the tunnels from where i first entered the cavern* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The drow huntress puts up her bow, but the gesture doesn't mean much with her displacer beast prowling in the undergrowth, ready to pounce at a word from its master. She glances in the direction you point and shakes her head slowly.

"I've already had Rusker check the south tunnels, and there wasn't a trace of the furry menace." She steps closer, eyeing you carefully. "Are you sure you don't have something you'd like to tell me? I can be a great friend to have... But I don't deal lightly with people who come between me and my quarry."

She licks her lips suggestively with the last statement.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"well thats all i know of, i did see something thing in some bushes back that way as well, but when i tried to see what it was it took off....thats all i know miss." *as i try to keep my clam, seeing the beast sniff about the area* "im sure if you sent your...ugh...pet? back that way you will find that ugh...prey of yours?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 11)

The elf woman nods, as if considering what you said. Then she snaps her fingers and in a flurry of motion, the displacer beast leaps from the shadows towards you. You only just manage to evade its snapping teeth and grasping back-mounted feelers.

The drow levels her crossbow at you. "I don't like liars, human. You will tell me where the fox is or-"

Her threat is interrupted by a small present box tossed at her feet. The huntress squints at it for a moment before trying to leap to the side. Her movement is too slow, however, and a poof of smoke envelopes her. She emerges coughing and sporting a drawn curly mustache on her face.

"L-leave her alone!"

The Kitsune makes her presence known from atop one of the surrounding giant mushrooms and quickly tears of in the direction opposite of where you entered the chamber. The drow woman curses and chases after her.

"Rusker, take care of this one!" she calls over her shoulder.

The displacer beast slowly circles you. Impossible at sounds, the beast seems to be smiling at you...

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"shifter, why is this thing smiling at me?" *as i start to back up a bit, looking for some place to run to and hide from the beast. I look in the direction in which i saw the fox girl run to* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Displacer beasts have an intellect that goes beyond that of mere beasts," Shifter says. "They are cunning... And delight in toying with their prey."

(Speed roll: 14)

You run into the subterranean forest, hoping to lose the Drow's vicious companion. The many-limbed creature pounces after you, but misses and a shiver runs up your spine as it yowls in frustration. You dive behind some ferns, turning stock still in the hopes that the displacer beast will lose sight of you in the dense underbrush.

You are barely able to see the elf woman shoulder her weapon and fire off into the shadowy distance, her cursing likely means she didn't manage to hit your wily fox friend.

Meanwhile, the displacer beast prowls in the distance, lurking closer to your hiding place. You see its nose twitching and realize it must be following your scent.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*looking around* "hey shifter, remember that one mushroom the fox was talking about?" *i whisper to him* "maybe if we could get that thing to get right under one, we could use it on him.......what do you think?" *i try to move to get a better view, staying low to the ground* "now the question is, how do we distract him?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You shiver as Shifter peels from your body, leaving you completely exposed to the cavern's chilly temperature. The demon abandons his clothing form, morphing into something roughly humanoid in shape. After a few moments, Shifter's new body must not be very easy to maintain because his limbs are constantly blurring, sometimes snapping back into his chest before reforming a few seconds later.

"I am not strong enough to fight at your side, Mistress, but I can safely trigger one of those fungi. It's fumes will not affect one such as me. If you can distract it for long enough, I can get close at spring the trap."

You scoot to a better vantage point and quickly locate the displacer beast, slowly zeroing in on your location. You notice it moving towards a particularly large patch of lust cap, but it turns away at the last moment. If you suddenly grabbed its attention, it might unwittingly go near the aphrodisiac-spewing fungi...

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"Oh don't worry, I'll find a way to distract him" * my face blushing a little from being naked as I head to the lust cap patch, making sure that the beast can see me as I start to shout* " hey fox, where did you go!? Come on I need my clothes back" * turning my back to him as I wiggle my but a little, teasing him.* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 21. Oh yeah, monster kitty is drooling ;) )

The displacer beast's gaze locks on you, bewilderment crossing its feral features as you break cover and present a truly enticing display. Rather than immediately pounce, the creature licks its chops, eyes following your lightly bouncing rear. A moment later, it shakes its head as if remembering its mission and bounds after you. A wicked grin of sharp teeth spreads across its face as it looms closer, no doubt the product of wicked imaginings of what the creature intends to do with you once you're captured...

So focused on his prey, the displacer beast doesn't notice a streak of shadow stretch out and lash the mushrooms underneath its feet. A pink cloud of spores envelopes the creature mid-leap. You easily side-step the monster and watch as its eyes become crossed and its breathing labored. It raises a feeble claw towards you before falling on its side with a thud. You are treated to the sight of its pre-dripping kitty cock slip from its sheath in helpless reaction to the pheromones now coursing through creature's veins.

The monstrous panther-like creature whines pitifully at you and humps at a nearby mushroom, causing even more spores to be kicked up, and increasing its sexual frustration. Shifter slips up your body, clothing you once more in his typically sensual manner.

"Well that was fun. You were ravishing, mistress. This naughty kitty won't be troubling us for some time," The demon boasts as if this were all his idea. "I don't suppose we have time to..."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"Time to what?" * looking down at shifter as I start walking in the directoin of the elf* " are you asking for another reward or something?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Of course not, Mistress," Shifter murmurs smoothly. "I am your humble servant and it gives me the greatest pleasure to serve your every whim... If however you feel that I have done something deserving... Extra merit. It would not go unappre-"

The demon's pandering is cut short by a shriek. You catch sight of your fox friend just as a large net suspended from the ceiling falls, entangling her. The trap crackles with electricity, paralyzing the kitsune and preventing her from working any magic.

The captured furry lies helpless amidst several fern-like plants at the bottom of a slight hill. There is no sign of the dark elf, although there are plenty of large mushrooms and boulders for her to be hiding behind.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*seeing her like that as I run to her* "shifter, cut her out of this"*as I look around for the elf* "what do you want with her anyways?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter grows a saw-like tentacle and begins the process of freeing the furry woman.

(Insight roll: 11)

You try to locate the Elf woman, she is nowhere in sight. He voice calls out seemingly from every direction, turning you around and confusing you further.

"Don't you know? A Kitsune's tail carries wonderfully powerful magic. Some say it's enough to grant any wish... And this little vixen has nine of them. Come now, human. Why don't stop cutting that net and we can work out a deal," The drow purrs seductively. "You don't want to be stuck down here forever and I can help you reach the surface. Give up the fox girl and I'll guide you to freedom and reward you handsomely besides... We could be good friends, you and I."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"A deal huh?.....tell me this, if this fox is so powerful, why would I want you as an ally?" * looking down at shift to see how much he has done and then back at the elf* "so then, what's your offer?"