If you could make a evil choice, what would it be?

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Corrupt the centaur hookers in the undermountain.
seems like a couple of them have a head start already :V

or corrupt the dryad-taurs, or corrupt the- huh, I have a type.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Kiyoko does only see worth in you as a partner if you posses a dick so... My female/cboy PC is with ForgetMeKnot there. Who knows, with my champion not having one of 2 out of 3 currently decent male kitsune suitors (Hitoshi and Nakano, last one being Kazuo) stolen from me by Kinu, maybe I will have a chance with them. Most likely not but, screw it, you never know.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly still worth unlocking them just cause both Kinus are adorable, even if inari genuinely posses me off.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Cant believe your leaving floof wife trapped.
Like Animalistic mentioned, Kiyoko believes in Dick Supremacy too much. Therefore, she just ain’t for me nor my MC. shrugs

Some people get rid of Brint in favor of having Brienne instead—how is that any different from some of us not wanting to see Kiyoko’s content? (Besides the fact that you cannot transform Kiyoko into the opposite sex and your only option is to ignore her, lol.)

Not that I would want to transform her even if I could. I prefer it when others make the conscious decision to transform themselves rather than it being unwittingly.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I know, humor for me in text form is hard to do. I understand that 99% of kitsune content current is for bedicked champs. Somehow I wonder if thats another reason why people bring them up more for wanting to do evil things.

Edit: though I have heard multiple times that there is a 1 tailed(what a freak) kitsune whose packing schmeat on the chopping block.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Learning the curse "mad cow" and spread it all over the Khor'Minos. Then go there and be the leader of herds.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Dealing with Byvernia. Executing her directly is obviously off the table, but there are plenty of other ways to skin the metaphorical cat.

Options include
  • Removing her hands
  • Destroying all her belongings - clothes, weapons, potions, etc.
  • Hanging her by her feet - off the tallest cliff you could find in the foothills
  • Handing her to the Chargers stationed at the enterence to the undermountain, the Kor'Minos criminal punishment for banditry is execution
  • Giving her to Arona's tribe as a slave
  • Crucifixion

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Make Cait a neuter
Why do just that when you also sew her asshole and her mouth shut so, that way, she can't use her other holes to serve her holy mission? And, while you're at it, why not also make her the ugliest creature on the face of the earth so, that no one would even want her even if she did have holes to use? :ghost:

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Why do just that when you also sew her asshole and her mouth shut so, that way, she can't use her other holes to serve her holy mission? And, while you're at it, why not also make her the ugliest creature on the face of the earth so, that no one would even want her even if she did have holes to use? :ghost:
I Have No Mouth And I Must Sloot

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Well...it's a thread about evil choices, of course that sort of thing would crop up.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Generally I don't like playing EEEEEVVIIIIILL characters or making a lot of EEEEEEVIILLLLL choices.

But one of these playthroughts I'm just gonna let Benny the Hill Troll lay waste to the Orc tribe. I guess it's really not so evil. More like letting nature take it's course. ;)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ey, since we are on topic of Cait, I would find the source of whatever magic was used for mad cow armor, reverse ingenear its gender modification, gift to Cait as a present, wait couple of days and bam, perfect Catboy boyfriend.
Can not lie, I had BKs Cait genderbend (Mylo?) on the brain when writing this but can you blame me?
20210505_195645.jpg
If you tell me that you would not kill for that smile, then boy/girl/person, I pity you and god that made you.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Ey, since we are on topic of Cait, I would find the source of whatever magic was used for mad cow armor, reverse ingenear its gender modification, gift to cait as a present, wait couple of days and bam, perfect Catboy boyfriend.
Can not lie, I had BKs Cait genderbend (Mylo?) on the brain when writing this but can you blame me?
View attachment 19203
If you tell me that you would not kill for that smile, then boy/girl/person, I pity you and god that made you.
Ah, finally—equality at last. :catte:

Reactions: MellowNumel

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I respectfully did not plow Mallach, especially since I was already on a drug called being a fox. Honestly gave a much better outcome, with less cum.

cat boys>>>>>>> cat girls
I mean yeah, but right now all we have is catgirls so country foxes make due as they say.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And no, cat boys>>>>>>> cat girls, so more the merrier.
I mean yeah, but right now all we have is catgirls so country foxes make due as they say.
Well, there's one catboy so far: Boomer. True, he only has three scenes right now (victory sex vs the mercs, a double blowjob scene with Ryn for Champs with a penis/ghostlight and a randomly procing non-sex conversation with Cait) but he's planned as a recruit for the Temple so he'll probably get more content whenever the stars are right.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yes I am aware, but you see, he is part of mercs (one of the worst designed parts of the game in terms of executin and content) and will then be part of Mallach temple (as of now under cocked concept.) And considering who is writing him, I think it will be, ah what is the word, acquired taste if we go by what is already in game. Putting someone down just for bottoming never sat well for me.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Isnt that what people are doing when they go for low confidence Ryn putting someone down for bottoming, and arent you someone who has a low confidence Ryn.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Isnt that what people are doing when they go for low confidence Ryn putting someone down for bottoming, and arent you someone who has a low confidence Ryn.
Haha, I got you there because you see, I said I dislike putting down people just for bottoming. But my champ does not do that to poor Ryn. My champ puts down Ryn for everything she does.
Ironically, I am more into bullying Ryn as female champion, because it opens certain kind of RP option that can be best described by Alies sleep scene.
toxicmommydaughterrelationship.PNGRynsDickAndHolySeedBelongToTheChamp.PNG

Short version. She is yours, especially if you keep her at low-medium libido.

Long Version.
Basically, I enjoy the concept of monopolizing Ryn, acting somewhat out as Alissa did. Her body, and by extension, her relationship with you is your to control. Oh sure,you will maybe allow her (buy most likely not) to get of with someone other then you to help, but she should never forger that she can only do that if you as so wield it. Otherwise, she listens to you and is there to please you, her superior. She is your most prized treasure, the unfocused, scared princess for you to guide and dominate. To cast your large shadow over her that at same time feels like most oppressive presence she ever felt and most secure one. You only "abuse" her to keep her in check, to make it known that if she ever steps out of line, you have right as her lover/mistress/Queen to re-correct her. That, while she may be a slutty little princess, she is yours. Her ass is only for your fingers to probe whenever you want. Her tongue is your personal pussy pleaser. And her dick is your to command and their to give you heirs to secure yours, and by extension hers, position on the throne. But all of those things that may seem cruel to an outsider are all things that she enjoys. Because, after all, her mistress/Queen/lover/mommy knows best for her.

And also, what adds to this RP reasoning is that I just like the fact that I have a a character with a dick that is truly my own. Where we have many characters such as Arona and Kiyoko (Kitsune in general) that devalue my champion because they are born with a vagina, I finally have a piece of game where my female champion can go and say "Wow, I am not getting figuratively screwed here. Just literally". It just feels nice man. Which, does spill over majorly into my RP of the game because I can just picture my female champion hugging Ryn so closely when they are sleeping together, looking over her and her locked down dick and go, like she is possed by Gollum, "My precious..."

So I hope that answers what I like about Ryn. Yeah it is messed up, but hey, a game is a game.

Also, I enjoy Idea of my champion walking up to Alissa along with Ryn, showing of her lover and her pregnant belly, just to see former Queen fuming since not only did I steal position of Queen from her, but also Ryn, her virginities and right to be only one to bare her children.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
and just see her fuming since not only did I steal position of Queen for her, but also Ryn, her virginities and right to be only one to bare her children.
YAGpXPd.png

...... I wouldn't put it past a dev writing/coding a reaction of that sort in the game. And adding an achievement on top of it to boot.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Where we have many characters such as Arona and Kiyoko (Kitsune in general) that devalue my champion because they are born with a vagina, I finally have a piece of game where my female champion can go and say "Wow, I am not getting figuratively screwed here. Just literally".

So I hope that answers what I like about Ryn. Yeah it is messed up, but hey, a game is a game.
why would you say something so controversial yet so brave :oops:

also, while it is just a tad messed up, I’m personally willing to overlook it considering the fact that the mad cow armor exists tbh

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
You say that like you wont fucking Kill Alissa on sight, My champ sure as shit will. The level of fucking over the elves Ryn included asks for nothing less then a head rolling downhill.

Also you will be eventually getting a kitsune who probably wont hate you for not packing shcmeat.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
You say that like you wont fucking Kill Alissa on sight, My champ sure as shit will. The level of fucking over the elves Ryn included asks for nothing less then a head rolling downhill.

Also you will be eventually getting a kitsune who probably wont hate you for not packing shcmeat.
Bold of you to assume that that isn’t what I’ve been waiting for all along. I was referring to how Animalistic’s champion sort of reflected Alissa’s actions from an outsider’s perspective. It’s only just a tad messed up because, at least, it’s consensual.

Also, only “probably”? Do the floofs only pity those who proudly believe in pussy supremacy? If so, guess it’s time for a hostile takeover to establish a new cultural shift. #DickLoversBegone:ghost:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Haha, I got you there because you see, I said I dislike putting down people just for bottoming. But my champ does not do that to poor Ryn. My champ puts down Ryn for everything she does.
Ironically, I am more into bullying Ryn as female champion, because it opens certain kind of RP option that can be best described by Alies sleep scene.
View attachment 19206View attachment 19207
Thanks for posting this screenshot. I noticed a typographical error and have reported it.

Reactions: Burnerbro