What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
You just have different tastes/preferences like everyone else as a furry I'd say you aren't shitting on them just pointing out your dislike that's all. ;) :catte:

Doesn't make me any less of a hypocrite though! And THAT is my true fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
CoC2 gym needs more alpha women, the only female NPC is Janeen. Ah well at least I still got CoC to play.

Definitely! Having Brienne in Brint's spot if you have her would be fun too but like someone said Wsan's not gonna be able to get on that for a while. I'd like to run into some of the party there as well. Would love to see Arona, Tui, Brienne/Brint all hanging and working out together.

TheShepard256

Why yes, I am a hypocrite who shits on furries while simping for a woman whose entire lower body is a horse.
I don't find this hypocritical; the potential appeal (or anti-appeal) of furries and taurs are two mostly different things. I'm not into the former because of their full-body fur and especially their muzzles; the latter typically lack those, so I'm perfectly fine with them. Except furry-taurs, because to me, furriness overrides taurness.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What about him? Why would anyone settle for a subpar fuckboy god of dubious morality when we can have a clearly superior catte version that comes with nowhere near the same amount of baggage?
Because unfortunately you can only get that catboy once and then never again.
Yes I'm STILL SALTY.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Maybe but I meant just like Brooke and Heckel being found only in the gym.. your interaction with them is gym based only. Our companions are mostly submissive, I like alpha characters (Arona may fall into that but she kinda rubs me the wrong way) and Brint is alpha until he becomes Brienne. My party is all female and I don't want to be the dominant one. So what I'm saying is I like the gym NPCs to be completely separated from our party.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Because not everyone is attracted to men.
Heretics but understandable heretics.

Also what about Keros?
And Keros is not technically a Kitsune.
And I am not talking about his goodhood

There are a lot of decent looking and pleasant ones, but non of them are fuckable. Only consistant ones I can think of are those 2 boys that attack you in group.
Because unfortunately you can only get that catboy once and then never again.
Yes I'm STILL SALTY
What, you do not like the prospect of a guy in this kind of game once again fucking off and being one time thing?
If we did not have that, could this game still be consider CoC2?

No but seriously, why game, why?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

Lone Wolf115

I didn't know where to put this so if someone tells me where WITHOUT answering my actual question.
Where can I find the tobs document that Savin told me to read? If you tell me where to put this I'll turn it into a thread.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Is there a reason why the PC can't "Sleep With" cait?

Because 90% of the time she's busy hitting the "sleep with" button with everybody else in Hawkethorne. I mean have you seen the state Hawkethorne's in? And have you seen Cait? Or nobody's written it. That's probably all it is.

Lone Wolf115

Is there a reason why the PC can't "Sleep With" cait?
There's a cuddles option when it's late when you have sex with her.
Because 90% of the time she's busy hitting the "sleep with" button with everybody else in Hawkethorne. I mean have you seen the state Hawkethorne's in? And have you seen Cait? Or nobody's written it. That's probably all it is.
That to. Also plenty of holy specters need a polish.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Where can I find the tobs document that Savin told me to read?
You're gonna have to provide a little more context than that if you want any help. Right now, not only are you asking us where to find a document but you're asking us to find where Savin told you about this document so we can figure out what you're even talking about.

Reactions: Paradox01

Lone Wolf115

You're gonna have to provide a little more context than that if you want any help. Right now, not only are you asking us where to find a document but you're asking us to find where Savin told you about this document so we can figure out what you're even talking about.
This is what Savin said: When the PC speaks, just use normal quotations marks. You should really take the opportunity to look through someone else's documents (like Tobs') to see how things work.

I'm in a conversation with him.

Daijena

Oct 9, 2018
Only thing that would have my attention would be if any parasites will appear in game. Had lots's of fun with the Mimbranes, Buttbugs, the two parasitic tail types and even the worms from coc, tho the interaction besides for the tail genitalia was a bit meh.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Only thing that would have my attention would be if any parasites will appear in game. Had lots's of fun with the Mimbranes, Buttbugs, the two parasitic tail types and even the worms from coc, tho the interaction besides for the tail genitalia was a bit meh.
None are planned that I am aware of.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Will TFs have abilities? Aside from the godly ones (In CoC if I wanted to be a Salamander, I could get Salamander gland thingy or becoming Kitsune with the feeding thingy. Vampire, drinking blood with Diva, use of wings in combat.. now that is cool).

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Fair enough. I shall enjoy playing Kitsune on CoC, I like how we get a star sphere meaning we aren't just mirror copy Kitsunes like CoC2. But a full fledged one.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Ermmm...aren't CoC1 kistunes the ones we're seeing in CoC2's kinuquest? Or at least, lookalikes?

Taoth is supposedly the trickster god of Kas' world...