CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Gearwheel

Sep 8, 2016
Hello. Found a bug (missed spot?): if you get caught on purpose in a wild hunt event then choose "sex", for genderless character scene cuts at "his touch sends warm shivers through you, and you moan as he walks you backward, pressing you firmly against a tree". Lust score resets, but no dicks were shoved up champion's butt off screen; apparently Erlking is just that good kisser. Not sure if it's the same with vanilla.

Might be possible to tweak male scene a bit? I could try, but I'll most likely need some help/review with parser. 

Zalty

Nov 20, 2015
Spaaaaaaace
Any chance pure Marble's pregnancy could be fixed sometime? Throughout her pregnancy the flag for what kind of pregnancy she has will jump all over the place, no pregnancy-related changes are observable in the game (such as descriptions and interactions), and even when I manually edit her pregnancy to be Type 1 (cowgirl), the delivery just gives me a blank screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So ahem while I realy want to finish that Cathedral overhaul I havent got full confirmation about weither or not adding new options etc in the building is ok and Savin stayed at best evasive on the subject. Obviously nothing regarding the namable gargoyle npc will be done. So far what Gargoyle tf doc covers.

creation of the species

gargoyle descript and ability

new dungeon involving 2 new boss including the 2 foreshadowed characters of gargoyle story (nameless master and the omnibus that defeated it)

A full ritual to become a gargoyle including customisations etc

full cathedral overhaul including rebuilding and praying to the altar of Marae

Divine blade / Excalibur

Mario

Aug 5, 2016
Having just read about the Kaizo mod I dare ask another (dumb-ish) question. How far along is it? I mean do you have an idea when it will be playable? Or is it already and I was just to lazy to find it? :$

What I saw from the posts so far it looks very promising and much fun. One worry I do have though. I try to keep my character als human as possible (which may sound strange given that its a very TF game, but I just like the idea of a human getting fucked by varios monsters, demons, imps, tentacles etc :D ). I have just tried the hardcore game mode in the basic revamp mod and it was kind of a strech to avoid eating transformative items just to stay alive. That may or may not be the intend behind adding the difficulty setting to enforce the player to eat stuff in order to not starve, yet I am a bit concerned about not being able to avoid transformation in the new even more difficult (from what I understand) Kaizo mod. I think it would be nice to have a not automatically transformative food source available. I am Ok with the corruption from the fish filet for example, but becoming transformed just to sate my hunger would probably not work out for me. Its kind of a bit egoistic point of view to take, sorry for that. On the other hand I can imagine some people who play CoC with the same intent of staying human as much as possible while having "fun" or be the object of fun for a victorious enemy ;)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Your defeated foe on the ground you make a sadistic grin… this came just as you got hungry or rather just as your tail did.

Kicking him on his back you proceed to sit on his leg to prevent him from moving. You push anything out of the way as your eyes zero in on their targets his cock. You sting your foe a few time injecting him with a pint worth of aphrodisiac and soon his cock is standing throbbingly erect almost painfully so. You take it upon yourself to relieve your victim of his pent up lust opening your tail and swallowing its entire length inside.

Soon your victim face turns to a tormented expression as you forcefully milk him of all of his cum constantly injecting more aphrodisiac to make him orgasm constantly. Only once his ball have shrunk to the point they look like a pair of raisins do you let go.

You lick your lip feeling like you just had a five service meal fit for a queen as you leave the body of your opponent on the ground at the mercy of other potential sexual predators. (Fill hunger, clear lust, heal hp and add slight corruption. Sorry but raping people is an evil act especially that way!)

(Can you figure what species this scene is for ;3)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Huh, my post must have gotten eaten up or something. Was wondering if anything's new since last week.

Sep 15, 2016
I love this mod so much, it makes CoC  just feel more...alive? Gosh I still remember running into a version with a white background and a very glitchy sand witch, and I think a tentacle beast? I don't remember -scratches chin- I was sad to learn this game has been abandoned basically even though there are still things left unfinished.  This makes the game feel more complete, and sex stuff aside this game has a great story, lots of lovable characters, lots of things to do (though I tend to play on the safe side, can't get it over my heart to corrupt anyone xD)  and can't wait to see what else will be added. Mad props to everyone involved!  

If another writer is ever needed i'd be more then happy to chime in, even have a species idea. Angels, after all there are demons being the ultimate form of corruption. So why not their counter parts as an ultimate form of purity? Would have to figure out how to fit them in though, but wouldn't be a problem (Can't make them too much like their biblical counter parts, that'd be to OP obviously)

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Demons being mortals who have removed their souls, angels could be presented in some similar way as mortals who have transformed themselves.

Glacial rift has Valkyries, who are described as winged female humans, and they all seem to be looking to test their valor. Dunno what their backstory is, maybe something to work with there.

Corelie

Sep 12, 2016
Valkiry isnt a playable race. If becoming a race involves dying or behing reincarnated such as in the case of an angel, its generaly safe to assume the option shouldnt be present in the game up to a few rare exeption. Valkiry in itself is lore breaking, I'm surprised it even made it in the code. Likely its just an easter egg kitteh saw fit to place.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Actually the Glacial Rift was originally written by Savin but Fen never got around to coding it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Actually the Glacial Rift was originally written by Savin but Fen never got around to coding it.

Well, the Valkyries and some of the rando exploration texts are mine, but the GR was written by several people. Think the Jotun was done by the guy who wrote Ro'gar, for example (Donto?). 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin So from let say...lore side how all those things writen for GR status is? Mix of them fitting/all fitting/all aside yours not fitting?

Pwnage1919

Sep 16, 2016
Hey guys I'm sort of confused here. Just came back to CoC and tried to modify my save with CoCED since I read it works with the revamp mod, however whatever I do it just doesn't load the save. I tried it with the original version and I found it gives me a invalid or error when trying to load it. Anyone know the problem?

Sep 19, 2015
THE EARTH
Hey guys I'm sort of confused here. Just came back to CoC and tried to modify my save with CoCED since I read it works with the revamp mod, however whatever I do it just doesn't load the save. I tried it with the original version and I found it gives me a invalid or error when trying to load it. Anyone know the problem?

first off you want to check if you have the latest version of CoCED following that if you are playing the mod from a download on your computer you want to use local saves.

Pwnage1919

Sep 16, 2016
first off you want to check if you have the latest version of CoCED following that if you are playing the mod from a download on your computer you want to use local saves.

Yeah I made sure to download the latest version which is 1.3.1. I played the mod from my computer and online but the results are the same. I don't use local saves because it seems my computer doesn't like them or something they are never stored. If I reload the sfw the local saves disappear also.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You may also need to make sure you're not trying to load a save into vanilla CoC that was originally created in Revamp. Revamp saves are not backwards-compatible as I recall. You can load a CoC vanilla save into a Revamp build, just not the other way around. Beyond that, as others have said, make sure to use the latest CoCED file to avoid load conflicts. If nothing else works, try running the game in a different browser as it might be an issue with how the one you are using stores and controls save data. Finally, if you're still running into issues, try reporting your issues to the CoCED thread to see if there's something else going on.

Pwnage1919

Sep 16, 2016
You may also need to make sure you're not trying to load a save into vanilla CoC that was originally created in Revamp. Revamp saves are not backwards-compatible as I recall. You can load a CoC vanilla save into a Revamp build, just not the other way around. Beyond that, as others have said, make sure to use the latest CoCED file to avoid load conflicts. If nothing else works, try running the game in a different browser as it might be an issue with how the one you are using stores and controls save data. Finally, if you're still running into issues, try reporting your issues to the CoCED thread to see if there's something else going on.

I tried to load a CoC vanilla after editing with CoCED and it still didn't work. I also tried to load a CoC vanilla without editing at all and it seems the result is the same. I'm currently using Firefox and maybe it could be the one causing the problem. I'll have to look into a different browser.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, that sounds like you have Firefox set to delete cookies on close or something. Try with Chrome or try going into "Tools", then "Options", then selecting the "Privacy" tab and make sure your "History" settings is set to "remember history". I don't know if that would do it, but that's what I have it set to and it could be worth a shot (though I generally use Chrome nowadays to run CoC and the likes).

Titus

Aug 30, 2015
Well, Fen rejected the entire zone, so I guess none of 'em fit in lore.

I thought the whole point of modding was to retrofit a game to fit your own lore/style?

On a specific note any info on 1.4? Kitteh hit a road block/taking longer than expected? Not trying to get impatient but i get a bit nervous when we stop hearing from authors, a lot of abandoned/paused projects on the net. The only info i seem to find in this thread now and days is submod releases (which IS cool dont get me wrong, but i've been looking forward to my potential hellhound slave/pet)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I thought the whole point of modding was to retrofit a game to fit your own lore/style?

Well probably it's but then again posting this modification on Fen forum can if orginal dev team not happy too much make your mod shoot down.

The only info i seem to find in this thread now and days is submod releases (which IS cool dont get me wrong, but i've been looking forward to my potential hellhound slave/pet)

What submod releases you mean? thos like ver 1.3.20/1.3.22 and so on? I thonk that wold be jsut each normal releases and going from 1.3.xx builds to 1.4.xx is just like making any new version thou it may imply that there was some larger content changes to justify larger mod number change.

Pwnage1919

Sep 16, 2016

Thank you for your help. It seems the problem was Firefox's settings, but I just downloaded Chrome to play it instead. It seems that it wont load Save to File files but will only load the normal way of saving instead.

Sep 15, 2016
Ah it was just an idea, besides there are plenty of things to look forward too (second champ, Pablo -he is adorable I need to hug him forever XD-, Anzu etc)  just figured it'd be interesting to see an opposite to the demons, sure there are the gods but for obvious reasons they can't get involved too much. And it's a huge hobby of mine to flesh out species and such for various settings they're fun challenges p:  

Anyways, tell me who your favorite NPC is :D  Mine's sophie, she's just lovely and I just love how she excited she gets whenever an egg hatches (and the reason I have many harpies in my camp)  least Hel isn't bothered by it 

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
So, I've been following CoC since shortly before the Revamp Mod started.  It's been 20 days since I've seen a post from Kitteh, and quite a while since there was an update.  I'm wondering if anyone knows exactly whats going on and if we can hope to see anything any time soon?

Sep 15, 2016
So, I've been following CoC since shortly before the Revamp Mod started.  It's been 20 days since I've seen a post from Kitteh, and quite a while since there was an update.  I'm wondering if anyone knows exactly whats going on and if we can hope to see anything any time soon?

I don't know about anything best advice I can give you is to be patient, after all this takes a lot of work and time and real life just doesn't always permit that. But I'm sure that once Kitteh is able to or someone close to them will tell us if things are on hold or shelved for the time being

Titus

Aug 30, 2015
Well probably it's but then again posting this modification on Fen forum can if orginal dev team not happy too much make your mod shoot down.

What submod releases you mean? thos like ver 1.3.20/1.3.22 and so on? I thonk that wold be jsut each normal releases and going from 1.3.xx builds to 1.4.xx is just like making any new version thou it may imply that there was some larger content changes to justify larger mod number change.

I'm refering to the dragon/lizard submods made by a different dev, As far as i know there hasnt been a base mod update in months,