So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Goddamnit, why do we get stuck with the scrub? I mean by virtue of the fact Jill only seems to hang out on her ship, since she only goes planet side for probes and not fun, I'd say she's probably a lightweight in the sex department. She doesn't strike me as someone who can fuck with the best of 'em, though she can probably talk a big game, I don't see her walking the walk too. 

For such a matchup I'd put my money on the twins winning, unless Steele can pick up the slack in the sack.

Nonono, you let her take the heat and wear the twins out, thus getting valuable experience, and you come in for the kill and leave them all in a happy cum coma.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
With all the sex some people canonically have I'm suprised we haven't run into more relatives yet. There should be enough offspring to qualify as a population group.

"Oh, you're a Steele? That's cool, I'm a Humphard myself."

Given that the codex asks you about adding to your family registrar is you stick your dick in a Vanae, I have to say that you turning out like your dad and siring/birthing a great deal of offspring was probably a given in dear old dad's eyes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The codex blurb was mentioned 100% because of Jim's preg fetish and nothing else. Not that I'm complaining, I wish more writers would get on that.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The codex blurb was mentioned 100% because of Jim's preg fetish and nothing else. Not that I'm complaining, I wish more writers would get on that.

Kinda makes me want the codex to be more in tune with your reproduction. Like letting you know when you've gotten impregnated and maybe if you've impregnated someone.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Don't know what was the chicken and what was the egg in that situation, but the blurb you are talking about only appears in Vanae Maidens' scenes, and Jim had Nieri listed as being planned for a while.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I guess Steele could start a relatives-only rape dungeon and make your cousin Jack/Jill the first occupant? 

I mean, all those bastard siblings and cousins ARE in the way...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nik: Huh? Maybe I'm just sleepy but I read your post a couple times and I'm not sure what you mean. I just wanted to say that only Jim's done much for us in that field and that I hope more writers do too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I guess Steele could start a relatives-only rape dungeon and make your cousin Jack/Jill the first occupant? 

It's better for your image for your relatives to willingly side with you and give you their claims on the family fortune than for them to disappear mysteriously into a rape dungeon. The media storm for finding the blood-relations harem of a major figure in charge of a fuckhuge company is much easier to handle than when the media finds out about the rape dungeon.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Nik: Huh? Maybe I'm just sleepy but I read your post a couple times and I'm not sure what you mean. I just wanted to say that only Jim's done much for us in that field and that I hope more writers do too.

I was talking about the possibility of that exact part of the scene (Codex sassing you about your new bastard child) being more than just another gift from Jim to pregnancy-loving folk: a well-placed plot hook to his Vanae static NPC. Then again, said NPC's concept easily could have been born out of that line.

In any case, I agree with your, thank G-d for Jim.

I swear, all you 'torture/rape the Rival' people make me Magic Ted level cranky.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I swear, all you 'torture/rape the Rival' people make me Magic Ted level cranky.

I was being nice within the context of the game. From a practical point of view I'd have them all killed, given the choice. You don't suddenly become a trillionaire and have friends.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I was being nice within the context of the game. From a practical point of view I'd have them all killed, given the choice. You don't suddenly become a trillionaire and have friends.

Seriously? A rape-dungeon is a nicer choice than killing them?

And here I am with my "make 'em clean and help with the chores of my inevitable villa/pleasure-yacht/penthouse in a french maid outfit for a week" idea....

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Seriously? A rape-dungeon is a nicer choice than killing them?

And here I am with my "make 'em clean and help with the chores of my inevitable villa/pleasure-yacht/penthouse in a french maid outfit for a week" idea....

Cleaning duty is beneath a Steele. They end up as the rivals with considerable wealth and harems, part of the harem of a greater Steele, or disappeared and stricken from the family records for being disappointments by whatever bad end they've gotten themselves into.

At least that's my opinion of the whole thing.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
If my Rival/Cousin get into a relationship, I'd prefer that he or she would be okay with it in the end.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
If my Rival/Cousin get into a relationship, I'd prefer that he or she would be okay with it in the end.

Same. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good "conquest and domination" scene as much as the next guy, hence my love of Tavria, but in the end, the partner needs to be enjoying themselves at some point in the process. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Indeed, my thought of it is my Steele winning the race but Jill getting Steele as a sugar mama Steele getting Jill as basically a live-in dominatrix.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Cleaning duty is beneath a Steele. They end up as the rivals with considerable wealth and harems, part of the harem of a greater Steele, or disappeared and stricken from the family records for being disappointments by whatever bad end they've gotten themselves into.

At least that's my opinion of the whole thing.

i concur...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Indeed, my thought of it is my Steele winning the race but Jill getting Steele as a sugar mama Steele getting Jill as basically a live-in dominatrix.

To each their own, but my Steele intends on being the clear head of the harem and giving such power to a cousin feels like it'll weaken my position.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Muh boner.

Stahp.

pls.

Glad to have back up on this 

To each their own, but my Steele intends on being the clear head of the harem and giving such power to a cousin feels like it'll weaken my position.

This just gave me this mental image of Steele and their harem operating like a Soviet Dictatorship where any sign of weakness could lead to an uprising.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
This just gave me this mental image of Steele and their harem operating like a Soviet Dictatorship where any sign of weakness could lead to an uprising.

It's not quite ANY sign of weakness. I'm very much willing to take a pounding from a haremette, even if they get excited and put me against some flat surface. Straight up power positions like a dominatrix is what I'm against. Especially when it's filled by a fellow Steele.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

If that's all it takes to weaken your position, then your position is built on shaky foundations and weak to begin with...

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I don't like being a sub, so I kinda get where you are coming from, but a totally subservient female turns me off just as much. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe I'm overestimating the perceived power a dominatrix has, but I'm not willing to take that chance with a relative. Also

is pretty accurate to my viewpoint of the whole thing.

You are taking this way to seriously.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You want a woman that has a backbone during sex or something?

There needs to be fire, passion...something that makes the sex more than mechanics. A good example in Tits is Penny. Yes she's arguably a sub, but she is NO wallflower or doll. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There needs to be fire, passion...something that makes the sex more than mechanics. A good example in Tits is Penny. Yes she's arguably a sub, but she is NO wallflower or doll. 

I can respect that.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015

How many wallflowers are there in TiTS?