A list of unrelated questions

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is Burn DoT Chance a useless weapon flag?

I've only ever seen it do ~1 damage for 1 round.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Is Burn DoT Chance a useless weapon flag?

I've only ever seen it do ~1 damage for 1 round.
Yeah, IME, it's much scarier in theory than in practice.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Paradox01

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Do Ausars have a bone in their dicks like dogs? If they break it do they wear casts?

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Do Ausars have a bone in their dicks like dogs? If they break it do they wear casts?

Humans and I think Spider Monkeys are the only animals on Earth, without a bone in their penis. So... just because... I don't think sexable aliens should have penis bones.

Note: that doesn't make Spider Monekys okay bruh.

Reactions: OofS and Paradox01

TheShepard256

So... just because... I don't think sexable aliens should have penis bones.
I'd imagine having a baculum (the technical term for the bone inside a penis) would prevent one from going flaccid, and I'm pretty sure every cock Steele can get their hands (and more!) on can go flaccid, so...

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I'd imagine having a baculum (the technical term for the bone inside a penis) would prevent one from going flaccid, and I'm pretty sure every cock Steele can get their hands (and more!) on can go flaccid, so...
From the looks of it, a bunch of animals don't got bones in their dicks.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Plus Ausar don't naturally have sheathes (for some reason... idk, but I personally don't like the idea of a canid dick without a sheath, it's just weird to me even with aliens ig). They go flaccid and their dicks are free-hanging like humans, so them having a bone in there probably wouldn't work anyways.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
From the looks of it, a bunch of animals don't got bones in their dicks.
That was a damn interesting read, especially the theories on the baculum's absence in humans. Thanks.

Maanfall

Dec 18, 2017
Is it possible to get both scenes of Shade meeting on the roof in Kara's quest and the one where she finds out you are family?
Since if I do Kara's quest before getting the probe on Myrellion, she leaves for Uveto after talking to her at the bar, and if I do the probe first, she leaves for Uveto after finding out we are family and she doesn't show up on the rooftop in Kara's quest.

TheShepard256

Is it possible to get both scenes of Shade meeting on the roof in Kara's quest and the one where she finds out you are family?
Since if I do Kara's quest before getting the probe on Myrellion, she leaves for Uveto after talking to her at the bar, and if I do the probe first, she leaves for Uveto after finding out we are family and she doesn't show up on the rooftop in Kara's quest.
Encounter Shade in KQ2, then get the probe without talking to her in the bar.

Reactions: Baggrin

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
I think I'm experiencing a bug that won't let me give a Horse Cock to Ardia. I picked up the Horse Cock on Tarkus but when I go into Ardia's TF menu it tells me "You haven't discovered the mod you'd need to use this" Is this a common bug?

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I think I'm experiencing a bug that won't let me give a Horse Cock to Ardia. I picked up the Horse Cock on Tarkus but when I go into Ardia's TF menu it tells me "You haven't discovered the mod you'd need to use this" Is this a common bug?
I believe you have to use it on Steele before you can use it on Ardia. I'm not sure if using it on other NPCs will meet the requirement as well.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
I have a question about the Cum cascade perk, I don't know very well what it does and the explanation that is on the wiki is not very useful, and basically it is the same as the Nuki nuts perk, but then there's Kally who during one of his scenes, suck Kally, in which he mentions the Cum cascade perk, and it's the description that Kally gives during this that confuses me.

So my question is, what does the Cum cascade perk do in specific?

TheShepard256

I have a question about the Cum cascade perk, I don't know very well what it does and the explanation that is on the wiki is not very useful, and basically it is the same as the Nuki nuts perk, but then there's Kally who during one of his scenes, suck Kally, in which he mentions the Cum cascade perk, and it's the description that Kally gives during this that confuses me.

So my question is, what does the Cum cascade perk do in specific?
'Nuki Nuts allows the quantity of cum in your balls to go above 100% (and all effects that entails), Cum Cascade increases sperm production while orally filled with cum.

Reactions: Z-z