A list of unrelated questions

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Question
Can you yes the save editor to reset events?
Like to make it so the kashima incident didn't happen or reset a player's interaction with an npc

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Question
Can you yes the save editor to reset events?
Like to make it so the kashima incident didn't happen or reset a player's interaction with an npc

Should be able to if you set the flag to undefined.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Make sure you get all the flags, and you actually set them to Undefined (press Delete or click on the red X at the top of the column). If they're Bold they're not undefined, even if they seem to have no value.

Reactions: Malidica

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Can you use idclev to teleport to the kashima bridge if so what is the room number?
In spite of resetting (all i think) the flags on the usha and kashima with halloween cheat on it didn't proc over 15 days

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
It just occurred to me that since Steele can have an open relationship with Kaede and get to have at least the start of a relationship with Amara through Shade in Eye of the Beholder's aftermath, there's the possibility that Steele could end up being Kaede's sort of stepparent (or at least end up having an awkward talk with one or both of them upon realizing their Black Void gf is their cargo hauler gf's mom) if the game eventually allows pursuing a relationship with Amara far enough.
iirc, Shade pretty much tells you that Kaede is Amara's daughter at one point if she sees you together (which Steele brushes off due to Kaede using her father's last name instead of Amara's); and Amara is stated a few times to have some sort of business she uses as a front for being a Dread Lord of the Black Void, and that's what Kaede tells Steele her mom (who she never actually tells you the name of) does for a living. As far as I can tell, Steele either somehow doesn't piece all the info together and realize Amara is Kaede's mom, or does figure it out and simply doesn't acknowledge it the game never gives any hint of Steele being aware of the connection.
Is there ever going to be a point where that gets brought up again besides the one time Shade mentions it and Steele brushes it off?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The Shade mentioning Kaede on Myrellion is a really rare proc tho...

TheShepard256

The Shade mentioning Kaede on Myrellion is a really rare proc tho...
It always occurs immediately after meeting Kaede provided you meet the requirements of the scene i.e. Shade's in the bar and you decide not to fuck Kaede... so yes, it's really rare. Maybe it would be better to set it up so that if you do fuck Kaede while Shade is present, the scene plays the next time you approach Shade unless something more urgent overrides it (e.g. the post-KQ2 talk).

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So what you're telling me is Amara and Steele have unknowingly been in contest to see who can boink the most relatives of each other?

Reactions: HavocHive55

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
As far as I can tell, Steele either somehow doesn't piece all the info together and realize Amara is Kaede's mom, or does figure it out and simply doesn't acknowledge it the game never gives any hint of Steele being aware of the connection.
More than likely, its just Steele quietly deciding not to open that can of worms or having to deal with that clusterfuck of a situation.

Steele <balls deep in Kaede's ass>: "Hey Kaede, I have good news, not so good news and bad news. The good news is, I met your mom. The not so good news is that she's a Dread Lord of the Black Void. And the bad news is that I have fucked her. Both figuratively and literally. Oh and you have a half sister on Uveto, who happens to be my niece. AnywayitwasnicefuckingyoutodaysoandI'vegottago,takecare,kthanxbye!"

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
More than likely, its just Steele quietly deciding not to open that can of worms or having to deal with that clusterfuck of a situation.

Steele <balls deep in Kaede's ass>: "Hey Kaede, I have good news, not so good news and bad news. The good news is, I met your mom. The not so good news is that she's a Dread Lord of the Black Void. And the bad news is that I have fucked her. Both figuratively and literally. Oh and you have a half sister on Uveto, who happens to be my niece. AnywayitwasnicefuckingyoutodaysoandI'vegottago,takecare,kthanxbye!"
I mean, it's not like Steele knew and did it on purpose.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Probably not the place for it (again), but how exactly does the Naga legs work, at least visually?

I get that below the thighs its fused into the tail, but I'm wondering if that means above the point of fusion if there is a thigh gap or is it just one solid mass going upwards?

It is a dumb question but something that kinda niggles at me from time to time.

TheShepard256

Probably not the place for it (again), but how exactly does the Naga legs work, at least visually?

I get that below the thighs its fused into the tail, but I'm wondering if that means above the point of fusion if there is a thigh gap or is it just one solid mass going upwards?

It is a dumb question but something that kinda niggles at me from time to time.
Based on the naleen, I'd say it's between the two: there's a gap right below the genitals, just big enough that it's possible to catch vaginal doggystyle but small enough that there's really no distinct thighs (so it wouldn't be right to call it a proper thigh gap).

Reactions: Skywolf99

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
quick one here to see if it's a bug or not: is the Male Sydian pregnancy supposed to be human?

TheShepard256

quick one here to see if it's a bug or not: is the Male Sydian pregnancy supposed to be human?
Yes. According to some code in the sydian Codex entry, a planned SydianQuest would have revealed at the start that sydians actually have common ancestry with humans, and (among other things) that the embryos of humans, sydians and their hybrids develop as a sydian if they're in a sydian womb, but as a human if they're in a human womb or in vitro. I made a post some time ago that showed what those sections of the Codex entry would look like with that quest started.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
I think in this case, "crystalline" means "colourless and translucent", much like real-world bee's wings.
<=== Well I'm certain there a different types of insects that have coloured wings like for example the tarantula hawk wasp (the pic of my avatar) why can't we still be able to dye them though ;^;

TheShepard256

<=== Well I'm certain there a different types of insects that have coloured wings like for example the tarantula hawk wasp (the pic of my avatar) why can't we still be able to dye them though ;^;
Because wings that can be coloured are colourable because they're covered in either scales or feathers, and thus inherit Steele's scale or feather colour. Bee/zil wings don't have anything analogous to scales, feathers etc. that could be used to similarly colour them. I suppose a status effect could be implemented to track non-default colours of bee/zil wings, but someone would have to write a TF for it first.

Reactions: Kesil and Paradox01