What content would you like added?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
a Den mother perk for a kitsune champion would be nice, like yeah they won't be giving birth to kitsune as the champions children are all the other parents' race but it giving a massive bump to preg speed would be awesome, also hopefully getting the chance to have sex Ahmri's dad.

Edit: now that I remember I would rather have it to not enlarge breasts, there are already more than enough breast enlargement transformation, let people who don't want big breasts have nice things too ;w;

Last edited:
Reactions: Maomao

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
The taur village is pretty good I would love for a fast travel option if not through the teleportation gate maybe a taxi taur? Ya know something so you can get from village to village fast.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
The taur village is pretty good I would love for a fast travel option if not through the teleportation gate maybe a taxi taur? Ya know something so you can get from village to village fast.

You mean a taur that you can ride all night long? Intriguing...

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
If there's something i wish for are more moments where Hime Kinu breaks her character for a bit, and let some more carefree moments play out between her and the champion. Like when the champion gives her a peach, and she can't help herself and just devours the fruit. I can't remember if it happens similarly when you're at her abode, but when you're at Komari's place, she even laughs about it, despite Komari's chastise, although she does apologize and appears chastised later. It is even mentioned that she revealed a part of her true self there in that moment; i wish for more of that ^^

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
One of the sweet things about the Centaur Village and the Winter City is that they're really starting to get into corruption content, which makes me happy. Not that I like corruption - quite the opposite, although I know others are and I'm glad that they're starting to see it - but instead I'm interested in how the game will handle cleansing corruption.

The tone of the 'taur dungeon pure ending is pretty optimistic. They weren't very corrupt, and they weren't corrupt for very long, and really all you need to do is talk a little bit of sense into Taldahs and he sets everyone right and there's a lovely "rebuild the village and have a fun party" scene. But you have to wonder how Genova handles the whole Tollus cultist episode, because she was into it and actively working to corrupt others. Does everybody just shrug their shoulders, say "welp, thank Lumia that that isn't happening anymore" and let Genova go right back to being the village wet nurse? Is she okay with that? How does she feel about her brief career as a corrupted seductress?

Maybe the centaur village pure path isn't going to have any of those reckonings, which is totally fine. Not every bit of content in the game can or should emphasize trauma, and one of the salient points drawn out in the wrap-up to the dungeon is that the crisis was so brief that it might not have to be traumatic, any more than a bad dream. Admittedly, the word "might" does work in that sentence. Still, Tobs has pointed out on these boards that not every character who suffers, even those who bear lasting, disfiguring scars, needs to have an "I, the all-powerful PC, shall make you better and help you through this crisis as only I can!" arc, and I agree. Overdoing it feels trite and dishonest. Not everybody grapples with trauma in the same way. I could easily see the centaur post-dungeon content going either way.

I can't imagine the boreal elves avoiding at least some kind of further trauma, though, because the dungeon and some subsequent talks place more tonal emphasis on it...and because the direct consequences of what happens in the Winter City are more dire. The nobility is corrupted or kidnapped-and-becoming-corrupted, Alissa is fuck knows where and still officially queen, and Ryn is handling things bravely but with difficulty. As for tone, where the Genova stuff is kinda "woo, big titty centaur lady is back", the Jael'yn stuff is "you used to be nice to me" and, even in the pure path, all about what changed. She was one of the only people in the palace who showed any empathy to Ryn; post-corruption, she's an insatiable rape monster. Is that who she is now? Can she become a functioning member of society again, when not imprisoned with a slave collar? Is the shade of Michel Foucault cackling at the prospect?

I mean, we can't get too deep in the weeds here, because Jael'yn's non-corrupt content will, presumably, also be about the Frost Hound getting an extremely well endowed elven bar wench under the Champion's personal orders, at least for awhile. (I mean, Ryn's gonna need all the help she can get, and a loyal, non-rapey Captain of the Guard would be pretty helpful.) But I'm interested to see how Jael'yn goes about unfucking her head.

I'm sure there will be plenty more examples to come as this particular part of the game starts to really get into gear, and I'm looking forward to them!

Sorin

Jul 15, 2020
You know how there is a mission to turn Brint into a girl, I'd like to see a mission that lets you turn Berwyn into a stud or Quin into a needy buttslut, pretty much a way to change your followers into something hotter to you,

Also corrupted mega stud Brint would also be appreciated, but any more Brint would be good he's my favorite so I would be fine even if it was cute stuff like more dates.
That being said a minotaur gangbang with Brint as the ring leader would also be cool.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Good news about Khor'minos.
That's two of my Champions whose postgame retirement I can pre-envision through your writings now. First was one with Evelyn, now it's gonna be my female Thief with 'Khor'minos, all of it'. Was already excited to go there and every time you drop hints of its content it just makes it sound even better.

Barakiel

Oct 6, 2019
So I just got turned into a Kitsune and now I can't stop thinking about using your tails on people like to jerk them off and stuff.
Because in mother Russia Fluffy tail touch you.

That's right Comrade.

Sorin

Jul 15, 2020
I feel like I've been posting a lot of stuff but this is the last thing I swear.
I'd like some more male centaurs to fuck me that don't give corruption, and maybe a scene where you're strapped to their underside and are being fucked while they walk around, or a breeding bench that you can get strapped to.
I would also like a name for that riding the underside thing to be called so I can just say that and not type out a clunky description.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Could we get anew race like a Deer race by chance?? Plus I got how they can look like as well.
A face that of a deer,A humanoid body (That can be covered by Fur).
A pair of deer-like ears that grow up from the top of the head.
A very short, stubby deer tail, With two digitigrade legs ending in cloven hooves.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I would also like a name for that riding the underside thing to be called so I can just say that and not type out a clunky description.
I've seen that as "fannypacking", but I reckon there are other terms around.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Slingloading.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
a way to choose between titles would be nice, recently my champion introduced themselves as "champion of frost" and it felt so odd and out of place