What content would you like added?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
In an attempt to crowbar this back on topic

I rarely if ever do a "Dark Knight" run in these game [I have no problem with the evils, I just can't understand why I have to be rude while doing it] (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AffablyEvil that me)

Any how I digress, my wickedness sensors detected so delicious collars available from Viviane

Are we ever going to get to apply them to others ? possibly persons we send to our wayfort of corruption? Moo-Ha-Ha [crack of lightening]

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
My Charmer's still waiting to see if the occasionally teased option to attach a chain to Ryn's collar is happening. The rest would probably be happy to see her take it off.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Phoenix's and cryophoenix's that can be both genders and have bird tails and wings on the back
Or just more bird bases races in general

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
more nonsexable enemies like the wolves in the forest in other zones. maybe wandering golems, wisps, or skeletons
im just tired of every encounter being another rape or be raped scenario it would be nice to just have some regular combat with monsters
Honestly I feel the opposite way, I think that as many encounters as possible should be sexable...

You can just walk away if you win or flee before you lose, so I haven't ever been raped once in nearly 280 days of playing and you could just choose not to rape someone.

If I wanted normal encounters, I could probably play any of the thousands of other RPGs, honestly.

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
It would be quite nice if Meira could lower feracity to 0. Right now, there are cheap consumables that do that for negligible cost, meaning the functionality is already effectively in game. What this would do would just make things considerably more convenient; no need to run to the store if your birth control runs out. Yes, the Sterile perk does exist, but it doesn't cover the case of people who mostly dislike pregnancy content, but are up for it in certain specific cases.

The other thing would be adding the equivalent of the TiTS Hypermilky perk (Lactation will not decrease from disuse or overfilling). In this game, there's no taking a quick half hour to empty yourself; doing so entails a full rest and means you're not doing some other sex scene. Some sex scenes will do it, but it would be nice to be able to ignore the hassle altogether.

Glycix

Jun 30, 2020
To expand upon the sexable enemies I guess everything else I can think of isnt in the game or isn't yet at least like arona companionship and all that

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Hugs isn’t writing for Fen and Savin’s games anymore, if I recall. It’s a shame, but mental health waits for no one, regardless of what condition it’s in at the moment. Certainly hope he feels better, but if he feels that something about his projects is contributing to that then it’s unlikely he’ll return, and I genuinely hope he wouldn’t put himself through the task of throwing himself back into the grinder purely by popular demand.

That being said, one of the conditions for writing Companions in CoC2 is ensuring that the character in question is able to maintain some measure of longevity in the game, so I am curious to see what becomes of Berwyn (and by extension Hugs’ beloved niche of delicious pet doggos). Best case scenario, somebody picks it up out of genuine love and interest in his projects and is able to continue his work while being faithful to his style.

As long as we’re on the subject of tsundere doggo bois and assuming we get our best case scenario, maid outfits would be heavenly. I’d even go so far as to ask for it as a Companion Ensemble, maybe with a Buff/Support move set. On top of that, I’d love to teach him to be more submissive, maybe even mind break him. Hugs knew how to write good subs.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
You recall incorrectly. He's still an active writer for CoC2, but decided he wasn't going to write for TiTS regularly anymore and passed on all of his unfinished TiTS projects to other writers.

To say that I’m thrilled would be like calling the moon landing ‘neat.’ Just doesn’t capture my feelings on the subject.

If you see this, welcome back, don’t push yourself, frost giant puppy companion pregnancy xpac when?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
  • New threesome event with Syri & Erra can be started by entering Erra’s sex menu where Syri is present. By HugsAlright, coded by me.
  • New transformation available for Erra: Huskar. This micro expansion doesn’t add new scenes but does make small tweaks to a lot of her scenes, hopefully with more coming. Also includes the ability to feed her Tittyblossom a few times after. Written by HugsAlright, coded by one minotaur boye.
From the last tits patch lmao.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Size difference content focused on being the small partner, also more ways to get storage chests, please I want to hoard in peace

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Size difference content focused on being the small partner, also more ways to get storage chests, please I want to hoard in peace

You can buy a chest from Garth, find one in the Wayfort and then buy extra dimensional space from Senja after Den of Foxes. So... yeah. It almost seems like its time to get a new storage upgrade.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
You can buy a chest from Garth, find one in the Wayfort and then buy extra dimensional space from Senja after Den of Foxes. So... yeah. It almost seems like its time to get a new storage upgrade.
I already have those, guess I'll have to carry my recovery items with me now all the time as opposed to only getting em for special locations so I don't accidentally sell them

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hugs isn’t writing for Fen and Savin’s games anymore, if I recall. It’s a shame, but mental health waits for no one,

I am on so many fucking mental health meds now I'm okay with interacting with the community and writing again

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I kind of agree with the Salamander dream thing. Ria is bangin as hell, but I'm not crazy about getting rear ended by a dude at the same time. I don't expect it to happen but it would be nice to be able to choose.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
That imp scene was pretty hot, I like to think a follow up could happen with more options like the imp fucks the champs ass/pussy. Or rather 3 different options in a menu or cycling options.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
That imp scene was pretty hot, I like to think a follow up could happen with more options like the imp fucks the champs ass/pussy. Or rather 3 different options in a menu or cycling options.
Already on the way. I have 4 imp dreams planned and the next one is already coded, just waiting for merging.

Reactions: runingman69