Confessions of champions

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
me too, until i realized they could help me shape some scenes how i wanted them to be. Although... right now, i just save edit, saves me the hassle haha

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I used to save edit like crazy back when i first started playing, but the fact you can't disable the save warning from appearing on every single load is too annoying for me, so i just started playing legit, except for using an exploit to get money.
I completely understand that, honestly that's how i used to think too. Can't remember what made me stop caring about it though, something just clicked in my head and i was good to go.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
I confess I was halfbaked into CoC2 and more into TitS. Then the moment happens when Keros just goes WTF after seeing soooo many of my children.
And I just spontaneously applauded the writer (The Observer I assume). Now CoC2 is my main focus. ;)

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Wish i could, my aspie brain just gets more and more irate over it. I don't mind that the devs want edited saves marked, i totally get that, but why do i, the player, need to be told that, outside of shaming me for being a naughty cheater? I just want to skip to the hot sex.
Someone made a thread saying that if you open the browser version of the game and use dev tools, there are no conflicts or something. Can anyone confirm please? maybe it wouldn't even give that saving editing warning who knows?? I tried it and everything seems fine, i can even edit items stats and w/e.

Edit: As matter of fact i am stupid and don't know how to do things ^^
Just realized that all edits i made in the dev tool console didn't save, after i loaded up my save game, none of the changes i made were there... i don't know if you have to save somewhere in the dev tool or w/e, but i don't know how to use this shingamadig

This is the thread: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coc2-no-conflict-editing.21411/

Also, also, confession time: my champion adores Brienne with all her heart, but misses Brint's dick a bit (i am DEFINITELY not talking about me here), it was fun to play with; now she wonders if Brienne would be okay in getting that donger back and get the best of both worlds just like the champion herself :p

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I only have killers on my squad. I don't know why but that's just how it is.

Also why will Kiyoko obliterate the corrupted centuar dude but won't blow up some imps?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I only have killers on my squad. I don't know why but that's just how it is.

Also why will Kiyoko obliterate the corrupted centuar dude but won't blow up some imps?
Wait, are you talking about damage numbers?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Wait, WHAT?!?! I DID NOT KNOW THAT, THAT'S AWESOME!!

To answer your question though, i think it just hasn't been written yet, hopefully it will eventually.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Wait, WHAT?!?! I DID NOT KNOW THAT, THAT'S AWESOME!!

To answer your question though, i think it just hasn't been written yet, hopefully it will eventually.
It is awesome. Although as a champion, you can only kill corrupted enemies like imps and the packleader.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its Fire Resistant, not FireProof.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It'd be funny if Kiyoko manages to heat up her fire magic enough to melt the imps alive. That'd be dope.

Burn the heretics!

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
My confession: I only gave my sould to Keros because I have a massive Kitsuen fetish..
I am also now massivly conflicted ever since I read the mirror quest..
I got buyers remorse and are now wondering how I should approach the floofs.. =(

Also, I am way more interested in the story than in the sex of this game.. in fact, I skip nearly all sex scenes and even the ones I read are more read out of curiosity than arousal. ^^

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
My confession: I only gave my sould to Keros because I have a massive Kitsuen fetish..
I am also now massivly conflicted ever since I read the mirror quest..
I got buyers remorse and are now wondering how I should approach the floofs.. =(

Also, I am way more interested in the story than in the sex of this game.. in fact, I skip nearly all sex scenes and even the ones I read are more read out of curiosity than arousal. ^^
I think i just found the person i relate to the most in this entire forum lmao. minus the kitsune fetish, your situation is the exact same as mine.

The only reason i accepted selling my soul though was because of floof family, which is what's been keeping me going with that decision. Haven't even sexed Keros after peeking at the scenes a bit, doesn't match my champion at all unfortunately. Not a fan of people who are too full of themselves (yes i know he's a god but that makes it even worse), i like his character though, he's pretty great.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Confession: On my first play-through I got hime-Kinu, mostly because I didn't think much about the choices, as soon as I found out that there was another kinu(inari) and that she was more open towards me, I immediately deleted my save and played through the game again just to have my daughter appreciate me.

Wait, hime Kinu has beef with the pc? I thought she only had something against her mother, which was the main reason I avoided that route.

Edit: I mixed them up. Inari is the one with parental issues. Hime's chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Wait, hime Kinu has beef with the pc? I thought she only had something against her mother, which was the main reason I avoided that route.
Hime doesn't have beef with anyone, it's the opposite, Inari has beef with Kiyoko, but seems to be just fine and pretty laidback with the champion.

Confession: On my first play-through I got hime-Kinu, mostly because I didn't think much about the choices, as soon as I found out that there was another kinu(inari) and that she was more open towards me, I immediately deleted my save and played through the game again just to have my daughter appreciate me.
I have dozens upon dozens of saves in the game for this purpose alone, so i can remake stuff in case something goes wrong along the way. Thinking of doing something similar actually. I have two games of the same champion happening, one being a kitsune, the other not; Since i have Hime (on both), i'm thinking of having a third save game, only difference being that Kinu will be Inari instead. I'm not sure of that yet though, cause it feels like i'm trading having a daughter who feels happier all around because she's more accepting of reality (don't know if i'm getting what i mean across here), for a daughter who is overall more miserable (relationship with her mother and others for example) just because she has a more laidback attitude towards my champion.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
It's either mommy issues, or daddy issues for poor Kinu.
Wait a second though. Is there an event or something that makes it clear Hime has an issue with the player? I haven't seen it so far, she's just overly polite about everything, and that's with everyone too.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Wait a second though. Is there an event or something that makes it clear Hime has an issue with the player? I haven't seen it so far, she's just overly polite about everything, and that's with everyone too.
I remember some responses made me raise my eyebrow. It's been a while, so I don't remember it 100%, but they might as well've been just a "that phase"-type of talk.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
The thing is, you can notice that she is traumatized by the time she lost being in contact with you, she has these responses that imply that. But for example, when you visit her, but leave manually (by the goodbye option) she becomes downright sad that you're leaving early, like she can't even hide it like she normally does. I think she realizes her trauma, but doesn't make it apparent, much less let it affect how much she wants to spend time around her father to make up for that lost time. She's just really damn mature i feel like; she doesn't forego any of the responsibilities she has for this too. The only but i have is that i wished to see a moment where she could just let go when she's around her dad. But i don't know if that's something that's happening ever, since everything i'm saying is based on my own interpretations of her, and i wouldn't be surprised if was wrong about the hows and whats and whys about her.

Last edited: