Lust Doll Plus

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I think you also need to rescue her from the Manor and go on a date with her first.

May 20, 2020
I already did. I guess it's a matter of mystic level, as Jerr said, since she already taught me Drain Kiss.

UPDATE: It doesn't seem to be a matter of mystic level, as I'm now at double the level Jerr suggested (which would be a total of 20), which still isn't enough! I can't get anything new out of her no matter how high the level is. Already finished her entire route too. EDIT: I figured it out! I had to turn on the Cock TF kink in the Inner Sanctum. I saw people in another forum saying you needed to have the futanari kink on (which I already did) but then that led me to remember about the TF settings! Problem solved!

ANOTHER UPDATE: While mystic farming in the Succubus tower I came across a creepy dream event (no, not the incubus and/or succubus sleep-ravishing), but I can't connect it to anything in the story. To this I ask: What the quetupaljzcbm? I know now that it's part of the game, but what's its significance?

Oh, and on the subject of that incubi/succubi sleep encounter, can we PLEASE have an option to skip over it (along with other sleep encounters)? It gets REALLY annoying! The desperately aroused status I can handle--I just pack a ton of angel milk--but having to keep going through the scene is a pain!

Oh, and also can we please get a togglable setting for items worn on the ears show over hair sides? I have to use 'short' hair sides for them to show at all but that's just so short! All the others look so much nicer but they hide earrings... *Sad UnfortunateTruth Noises*

Also, since I saw someone ask on Newgrounds today: Struggle fiercely, Rest, Struggle fiercely, Struggle. (Figured this one out all by myself, by the way. :p) If you were the one who asked you probably know what I mean. If you weren't, you probably still know what I mean.

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
So, Will we ever have an actual wiki/walkthrough for this like the original?
I'm doing a guide, but it's backer only I'm afraid. Best way to get answers otherwise is to just ask!
There seems to be a slight issue with the logbook where it displays Marin's quest twice.
No idea if there's any special steps to reproduce. i just played the game normally.
I'm guessing it's triggered by your 'Marin cheat' thing if you had properly interrogated her in the Mansion.
Thanks, yeah it's a bug. I'll fix it!
EDIT: I figured it out! I had to turn on the Cock TF kink in the Inner Sanctum. I saw people in another forum saying you needed to have the futanari kink on (which I already did) but then that led me to remember about the TF settings! Problem solved!
ANOTHER UPDATE: While mystic farming in the Succubus tower I came across a creepy dream event (no, not the incubus and/or succubus sleep-ravishing), but I can't connect it to anything in the story. To this I ask: What the quetupaljzcbm? I know now that it's part of the game, but what's its significance?
Oh, and on the subject of that incubi/succubi sleep encounter, can we PLEASE have an option to skip over it (along with other sleep encounters)? It gets REALLY annoying! The desperately aroused status I can handle--I just pack a ton of angel milk--but having to keep going through the scene is a pain!
Oh, and also can we please get a togglable setting for items worn on the ears show over hair sides? I have to use 'short' hair sides for them to show at all but that's just so short! All the others look so much nicer but they hide earrings... *Sad UnfortunateTruth Noises*
Also, since I saw someone ask on Newgrounds today: Struggle fiercely, Rest, Struggle fiercely, Struggle. (Figured this one out all by myself, by the way. :p) If you were the one who asked you probably know what I mean. If you weren't, you probably still know what I mean.
Yes, need cock tf active too. Looks like a lot of other people get tripped up on that too.
For the dream, go talk to Rinny~.
You can fast forward the text by holding down the confirm button!
Earrings, I'll see if I can figure something out for them.

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
how do I meet the Succubus queen? also i'd like to bet that the owner of the "lil shop of horrors" is a girl.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r14.0!

Important note!: I've implemented an autosave feature, which takes over the first save slot! If you're using that slot for something important, make sure to backup that save file!

The autosave will routinely save your progress in the first slot. If you forget to save, or your game crashes, you can use that slot to regain most of your progress. It's still recommended to manually save though.

As well, I've reduced the maximum amount of save files to 50, in order to reduce lag when saving. There's been some requests to have this reverted back though, so I'll probably end up doing something with this next release.

r14.0
In-browser: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732699
Win: https://mega.nz/file/7IVQXaDQ#i7g9jXrdYFSsSTQscc2kK-dA7YC5ZkdvvYPYn1bP_Ao
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/CFdymaoS#B5rCuFA-nHiBlIlD1AVTI-yGnyBbsKR1urF7goIslCc
Linux: https://mega.nz/file/GJMA3QZb#gQrPEcmhB2FR4dT-kPFHU9gSDtJJh_kuYG9DVz_ug-Y
Android: https://mega.nz/file/nYcmHCLJ#kU1YAN2II5upD8a78BQoou5VFncvx_ADvCDgVeAqMe8

-Added Armpits fetish shrine in Sanctum
-Added second Marin event
-Added second h*********g scene for Pixie, involving Rinny
-Added tentacle scene if bring Rinny to Pixie's lair
-Added Cassie Alissa tonguebath scene
-Added Cassie pregnancy events
-Added Turtleneck sweaters to Underground mall, and Virgin Killer sweaters to Succubus Tower shop
-Fixed changing certain options not being changed in all savefiles
-Implemented autosave function
-Reduced savefiles to 50 for lag reduction
-Fixed bugs with Marin's event
-Made adjustments to NPC portrait clothing system
-Improved self-switch functionality
-Fixed Bell's collar settings not being stored
-Fixed duplicating cowbell collar when giving one to Bell
-Fixed loading clothing set allowing you to remove unremovable clothing
-Fixed game break if talk to Lin Lin with living underwear on
-Added rest point in Pixie's lair
-Fixed Rinny's spinning around portraits not showing preggers
-Fixed bunch of bugs related to living clothing
-Fixed Cassie missing portrait after eating the big fish
-Fixed Rinny not getting pregnant when creampie'ing in her during Edith's scene

dlwgaming

Feb 29, 2020
is there a way to trigger the dream or is it just...
"that one random wet dream..."
(my horrible attempt at a joke)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
is there a way to trigger the dream or is it just...
"that one random wet dream..."
(my horrible attempt at a joke)
XP not really, other than just playing more and making sure to keep your save file between updates. The longer you've been playing (specifically the more steps you've taken), the more likely it'll trigger
how do i get out of the living underwear?
Play the flute in your inventory!

dlwgaming

Feb 29, 2020
XP not really, other than just playing more and making sure to keep your save file between updates. The longer you've been playing (specifically the more steps you've taken), the more likely it'll trigger

Play the flute in your inventory!
welp time to do a few thousand laps around the entire map!
also thanks... i was stuck with it on for a while...

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
welp time to do a few thousand laps around the entire map!
also thanks... i was stuck with it on for a while...
Can also just let it happen naturally XD

am i the only one who is excited by the idea of having your kids follow you on your adventures?
That's actually unlikely to happen, since incest will get me kicked off of Patreon, and it's not really worth it to make NPC's with portraits that you can't have sex with.

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020

That's actually unlikely to happen, since incest will get me kicked off of Patreon, and it's not really worth it to make NPC's with portraits that you can't have sex with.
Understandable. But, is there a reason the child's appearance is never mentioned after birth? Just wondering how they would look like, given the different male characters. Also, the tentacles, you only give birth when resting, or can it happen naturally after some time?

Doom

Jun 19, 2020
Okay, I've done the manor stuff with Rinny, but apparently there's more to do, soooo.....what do?
Also, developer, you're doing great work, keep it up.

dlwgaming

Feb 29, 2020

I didn’t mean incest!
I meant like rinny... just the kid follows you around and helps you fight...

Nealend86

Feb 16, 2020
Understandable. But, is there a reason the child's appearance is never mentioned after birth?
I second have a description of the kids afterwards.

More ideas would be the Incubus dad coming and visiting after the birth. Or the cat boy freaking out and trying to run away to escape responsibility after the fight.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Understandable. But, is there a reason the child's appearance is never mentioned after birth? Just wondering how they would look like, given the different male characters. Also, the tentacles, you only give birth when resting, or can it happen naturally after some time?
Mostly because you're not intended to become attached to them. Stuff like that won't happen until the settling down endings.
Tentacles, only when resting.
Okay, I've done the manor stuff with Rinny, but apparently there's more to do, soooo.....what do?
Also, developer, you're doing great work, keep it up.
You can meet Marin in the Manor, do Cassie's route, then go capture a bandit girl!
Thanks, I will!
I didn’t mean incest!
I meant like rinny... just the kid follows you around and helps you fight...
Alright, gotcha. But there's still the problem of having parental responsibilities that makes it difficult to write around (can't just have the parents run off and leave the child on their own, or not acknowledge it)
How complete is this remaster atm?
There's still a lot left to port over, but there's also a lot of new content!
I second have a description of the kids afterwards.
More ideas would be the Incubus dad coming and visiting after the birth. Or the cat boy freaking out and trying to run away to escape responsibility after the fight.
same as above, you're not intended to become attached, since those kids don't stick around. Those are fun ideas, yes, but it also makes it painfully difficult not to write the player character as a really negligent parent!

Doom

Jun 19, 2020
After finishing Cassie's story, capturing bandit girl, and finishing all their stuff, is there any more "main story" stuff? I honestly think I'm more invested in this game than more AAA games these days lmao.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
After finishing Cassie's story, capturing bandit girl, and finishing all their stuff, is there any more "main story" stuff? I honestly think I'm more invested in this game than more AAA games these days lmao.
Awesome XD. And there is! There's the Manor route in Transylvania you can do, plus some extra stuff there after.

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020
Awesome XD. And there is! There's the Manor route in Transylvania you can do, plus some extra stuff there after.
I love how your game is designed, combined between flash and text. And that unlikely other games, there's no penalty for losing.

Just thinking out loud, given the dog and horse bodies, I wonder about a male dog or horse enemy, as knotting and the latter's biology is interesting in the mature scenes with a woman. And, is there a reason you never implemented a virginity feature?

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Once upon a time there was a robust virginity feature that tracked the doll's first everythings but Indivi ended up cutting it for the simple reason that it was a lot of work to pour over every scene and be sure each act was properly tracked. Since there weren't any special virgin scenes anyway it was all rather pointless fluff.

Reactions: Indivi