The Last Demonhunter

Darkil

Apr 15, 2018
So I don't know if I'm stuck or not, but I found the mansion with Carmilla but I can't seem to get out and can only get the end there. Is there no other way out?

fare67t

Sep 27, 2016
Aand a new update, the priorly mentioned bugs fixed, two new gameovers added, focusing on horsey-cock and a chimera-type monster, see here: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-last-demonhunter-077.html
I have a question:
First off, Pretty sure im using an older build.
Anyway, I'm on the succubus route, and the embassador person told me to go to the "demonlands" or something.
Where exactly is that? I just beat up baron Gray and am wandering in the icey place atm.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I have a question:
First off, Pretty sure im using an older build.
Anyway, I'm on the succubus route, and the embassador person told me to go to the "demonlands" or something.
Where exactly is that? I just beat up baron Gray and am wandering in the icey place atm.

That's interesting a question, because it relates to the most recent release, check it out and you'll find your answer on the blog, in this release post:
http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-last-demonhunter-078.html

KingMelon

Sep 27, 2015
ok so current bug (version .81) with the Ice-yeti. if you choose to defeat him and choose (i believe) defend self the portrait wont go away after you fight. If you choose strip the portrait does go away but you can farm the honey from the queen afterwards.

to counteract this maybe set a variable or something for if you have received the reward? (i dont know if you have one i havnt checked the code or anything). Either that or make it so there is a different talk option after.

(Edit Addition) Also you cant sell the map back like the mayor says you should be able to. There is even a dialogue saying you now know your way through the wastes...

(Moar Bugs this time in desert) Once you rescue slaves and talk to the girl in the library: Rubia's portrait does not go away.
After rescuing slaves and talking to kitsune leader endless loop of her thanking you that you cannot get away from.

Last edited:

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
The farm thing I fixed, The Yeti event -somehow- turned into a big mess, can you tell me when precisely the pic gets stuck, after what dialogue option? I dun know whatcha mean.

The map is a bug, added to my work-notes (yeeeey), same for the Kitsune leader.. why's there so much stuff I missed.. On the upside, the Rubia portrait is fixed in 0.82 already, on that note!
New update with new Hentai, less bugs.. but bad news, this'll be the last update this year! https://pervyfantasyproductions.blo...last-demonhunter-082.html?zx=48cfe2c328ae25b7

Unless you're in Australia or somesuch, then lotsa updates to come.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
ok so current bug (version .81) with the Ice-yeti. if you choose to defeat him and choose (i believe) defend self the portrait

(Edit Addition) Also you cant sell the map back like the mayor says you should be able to. There is even a dialogue saying you now know your way through the wastes...

Felt like this one validated a seperate response.. The event works perfectly as intended, you can sell the map -after- you've been at the destination the map leads you to and also finished what you wanted to do there. The game doesn't registre you as having been there until you finished what you started - no backtracking in between. I could add exeptions for this, but if I added exeptions for everything people can potentially come up, there'd be a lot less content.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Aaaaand a kinky new update is online, this time with four different succubi gameovers, with 8 different sexy-times, find it here: https://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-last-demonhunter-084.html

Alternate scenes for all dickgirl-Ayla player.. or futa-transformations if you are defeated by a succucubs. UWAH! Yoink:
JHgyaKT.jpg

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Aaand updated, now featuring two more lewd endings, one of them the true ending for the succubus-path!

As always, find the update on The Blog

TLDH%2B0.87%2Bpromotional.jpg

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
Man, those bits were hard as fuck for me to write, trust me.. glad they were worth it. Seeing as you can dominate the spawns easily, you actually have to go out of your way to hunt down and kill all the things.

I love the dominate option (...even though it feels like a cheaty iWin button). Really hate harming babes. But reading that... does Dominate count as kill?

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I love the dominate option (...even though it feels like a cheaty iWin button). Really hate harming babes. But reading that... does Dominate count as kill?

I mean it is a cheat button, it's up to the player if they want to use it. Anyway, dominating shouldn't count as a kill, at least it doesn't trigger the 'all monsters killed' endingpaths.

Reactions: lurker01

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Encountered issues with the game. First, it said it couldn't find the Gothic fonts. Then it couldn't find an audio file: SE/Decision3. Unable to even begin the game.

Installation failure on your end. redownload it.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Ah, yeah that could be it too, my bad actually, I presumed the rpg maker package was included in the game because I got my game maker versions mixed up. Short excurse here, basically, for anyone but a proper team of developers it is impossible to develope your game on the most recent engine as the process of building a larger project takes so long the software becomes invariable outdated.

Anyway! As to your problem, yeah, basically if a game has multiple files missing on start up 99% it's an installation problem on your end, some corrupted library. Shred the old folder, install a new one.

Anyway! -anyway, I came here to shill my game mostly! yoink: Update with moar fun hentaitimes, this one features a bit of a little short hentai-fun I felt like including before closing in on the games final stretch.:

https://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-last-demonhunter-089.html