Rohezk's pixel gallery

What would you like to see done in a fan-art?

• Ellie giving a blowjob/titfuck

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Something lovey dovey with Fissiana

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Embry showing off her naked apron

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Siri and Anno in some naughty lingerie

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Ilaria's pounding scene

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Some other stuff *posts a reply*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Lucius_Steele.png

Hi, I'm Rohezk and I'm a pixel artist wannabe from Argentina. I've been meaning to start practicing pixel art more seriously for the past few months and so I thought to start by doing a pic of my current captain, Lucius Steele, relaxing in his room.
I intend to be doing some fan arts of my favorite NPCs from the game and maybe some other OC captains if I can find something interesting around, so if anyone has any ideas or thoughts on what I do feel free to let me know in this post.

"You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.98 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit pitch-black platemail, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a slepra down bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with white skin. Freckles cutely adorn your cheeks. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and lean lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing ember iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The short, black smooth hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of 12-inch long pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. You have glowing ember stripes running all across your body; your back, arms, legs and tail. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, your forearms are covered by sleek plates of jet-black chitin along the outside of each arm. Smaller pentagonal plates trail up your upper arms and over your shoulders. You have muscular hips, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your ass, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Two double jointed legs covered in black fur supports your body, looking much like a goat’s all the way down. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two melons, capped with one 0.3-inch bud each. The coin-sized areolae are glowing ember. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of bulbous, bumpy dicks:
The first demon-dick is 21.9 inches long and 2.7 inches thick. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your pierced demon-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your next nub-shaft is 8.7 inches long and 1.1 inches in diameter. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your perverse dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 1.5 inches wide when at full size.

A spunk-heavy pouch with two basketball-sized testes swings heavily beneath your two pricks. You estimate each testicle to be about 33 inches around and 10.5 inches across.

You have a glowing ember, human vagina, with one 0.3-inch clit. Thick streams of girl-cum drool constantly from your honeypot, its lips slightly parted.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs."

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Though I don't really like pixel art for intricate designs, I think that's a nifty design, so I'm looking forward to seeing your take on those NPCs.

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Paige.png

Y'all gotta agree that Paige is a top tier waifu (*-*)
And this is what I imagine a good ending for TiTS could be like, and something I feel that was missing from the ending of CoC. That is, the repercussions of your decisions and the PCs relationships with the NPCs. Then for all of you who have her as a default cuddle pillow and want to see some pregnancy content for her I made this. It took some real effort, though most of my time went into a little work related trip, I'm happy to say that I've had some to improve my own skills at pixelart. You could certainly say that my powers have doubled since the last time we met.

I also made this quick pic of another Steele just to see how fast I can work on things.

CherrySteele2.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
I'm unsure of what to do next so Imma just drop a poll here for a week or so to see what comes up. :colbert:

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
This is the result of two months of heartfelt work on an android phone :toot:
TheTwins.png

TheTwinsNSFW.png

So I'm back at it again , this one took quite a while because of the amount of details I wanted to cram in it but I'm really proud of the results, I'm yet to reach the skill level of the guys working with mirthal but I believe I'll get there eventually.
I also wanted to thank the people who answered to my other post, I was really frustrated because of the small amounts of progress I was making due to work, really made me delay posting this. For the next time I think I'm going to be doing something non-TiTS related and posting some progress instead of the full picture.
Would have wanted to tag Savin and crew on this but I actually don't know how, so I'll just wait and see for now :colbert:

I also made a more SFW version for reasons
TheTwinsSFW.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Tease.png
And this is what I'm going to be working on for the next time, definitely gonna have some fun with this :yes:
University exams are coming up next week so I'll probably split this into a few progress updates so I don't go two months without a post. Wish me luck.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
I'm finally back from exams
:negativeman:
Now that I managed to get past those mostly unscathed, I get winter vacations for three full weeks from now, which means I'm gonna be getting this and some other ideas done.
Tease2.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Finally finished this one :D

Mileena.png

I've been a Mileena main ever since I played Deception, you could really say she taught me how to pp (very hard).
Dunno if the guys hands are fine, but I'm not really into re drawing them right now.
So, I'll start doing some other idea I had involving William's mouse girl during the weekend. :colbert:

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Half-rodenians don't have ear pussies or titty wombs. The white-haired one has a normal puss and that is all there is to it :p

Guess I should've asked :allears:.
The codex didn't really say much about half rodenians so I thought they had the same anatomy. Welp, gonna keep working on it for now, dunno if I got the face right but I hope you like it :D

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Guess I should've asked :allears:.
The codex didn't really say much about half rodenians so I thought they had the same anatomy. Welp, gonna keep working on it for now, dunno if I got the face right but I hope you like it :D

Her hair could be a little bit longer at the front but that's about it ;)

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
As a pixel artist for a video game mod, I've noted a few technique issues with your pixel art that I think I could give advice for fixing (things like banding, broken outlines, color balance issues, etc.) Given the size of your pieces, you definitely have the determination to go really far with your art.

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
As a pixel artist for a video game mod, I've noted a few technique issues with your pixel art that I think I could give advice for fixing (things like banding, broken outlines, color balance issues, etc.) Given the size of your pieces, you definitely have the determination to go really far with your art.

I'm open to getting some advice or critique if you're offering, I know my skills still have a lot of growth to do.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
I'm open to getting some advice or critique if you're offering, I know my skills still have a lot of growth to do.
DOs_and_DONTs-export-1.gif

Well, the first basic mistake a lot of people make is banding, where you have a gradient of color that's really just emphasizing the gridlike nature of the canvas and looks messy and "blurry", sometimes hugging up against outlines or making pancaked staircase patterns.

The second is noise. In pixel art, pixels and the shapes they make are defined by other pixels of the same color around them -- clusters! So, when you have individual pixels on their own, it just sorta clashes with the surroundings. When you're using pure white highlights, by the way, the problem gets compounded a billionfold. I avoid pure white highlights and pure black outlines like the damn plague.

Third -- as things get darker, the color of the shadows tends more towards blue, and the highlights where it gets lighter tend towards yellow. This is called hue shifting and is actually a lot easier than you think, as long as you don't overdo it.

Fourth? Well, it's a more nebulous issue that's hard to explain, but breaking up clusters for purposes of shading can sacrifice the definition of the shape for the sake of lighting. For example, the mouse girl you made had a bit of hair under her ear that had a gradient that sacrificed the definition of the lock of hair's shape for the sake of shading. Should you shade? Yes! Should you overshade? No! The issue is telling what's too much -- it's a balance. This issue stuck with me for a full half-year when I started spriting before I finally shook it.

Fifth: Dithering is to be used sparingly, but you don't seem too bad on that.

Finally, and this is the elephant in the room -- a lack of consistent light source. It's what is called "pillowshaded", where the lighting is done with little respect for where the light source in the piece is, just making the parts towards the middle lighter. I'm seeing that all over, and where it isn't there, the lightsource is inconsistent. Lightsources are hell to figure out, but learning to work with light is pretty necessary for pieces like this.

Remember -- improvement will always come with time and work, and you've shown you have the dedication to go far.

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
So, once again I've been gone for a while. I really wish I had something more to show today, but progress with this one's been stilted at best. I took some time to try and correct what Swish pointed out between taking shots at extra credits for uni exams.
After finishing the second character on this pic, I'm gonna try to come back with this done and a preview of what comes next.
Chest.png

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
So, once again I've been gone for a while. I really wish I had something more to show today, but progress with this one's been stilted at best. I took some time to try and correct what Swish pointed out between taking shots at extra credits for uni exams.
After finishing the second character on this pic, I'm gonna try to come back with this done and a preview of what comes next.
View attachment 10186
Already I'm seeing a lot of improvements in technique! The hueshifting is still a bit weaker than it ought to be, but the banding has completely vanished from the piece and your cluster game is looking strong. You learn FAST, my dude.

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Between a cock and a hard place.png

This one goes out to William, whose content I really like.
It went through a lot of concept changes, at first it was doggystyle then fellatio and finally, I went with both which meant more time on it :colbert:
Next time I'm gonna be doing a solo pic which I should be teasing next week ;)
Also I'm opening up to comissions if some of you are interested, I'll be posting the details on this forum also.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
View attachment 10242

This one goes out to William, whose content I really like.
It went through a lot of concept changes, at first it was doggystyle then fellatio and finally, I went with both which meant more time on it :colbert:
Next time I'm gonna be doing a solo pic which I should be teasing next week ;)
Also I'm opening up to comissions if some of you are interested, I'll be posting the details on this forum also.
Now that right there is an improvement over your last piece. The rodenian's leg has some banding on the very bottom along the shin, but other than that, you've pretty much graduated out of that issue entirely. The fur texture is done very well, and although there are some oddities in lighting, that's just something that disappears with practice. There's still some more hue shifting that could be done to make it sorta POP, though.

All in all, you're kicking ass with those art skills of yours, and I'd be shocked if your next piece didn't blow me away again.