Rohezk's pixel gallery

What would you like to see done in a fan-art?

• Ellie giving a blowjob/titfuck

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Something lovey dovey with Fissiana

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Embry showing off her naked apron

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Siri and Anno in some naughty lingerie

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Ilaria's pounding scene

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Some other stuff *posts a reply*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Also I finished today is a commission of Naleen Dropkicks' OC meowmazon Shina, a tbd NPC submission for TiTS which I'm very much looking foward to see ingame
ShinaFull.png
And for good measure, a WIP which I'll be unable to finish for the time being, Embry on her glorious naked apron
EmbryWIP.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Commissions are open again after a long while
These here will be my prices until the end of the year, feel free to ask in this forum or in the contact given in the sheet if you want anything that isn't necesarily on the menu :D

CommissionSheet1.png

In the meantime, I worked on some emoji commissions for @Fenoxo with more to come soon

PinkCumBrain.png BlueCumBrain.png

And finally, made a birthday gift for my friend Wheatly over at the Discord community server of his OC soon to be written fox boi / girl Mitch :toot:
Hopefully, we'll be able to see his project make it ingame when it's done

Mitch Boi Selfie.png

Mitch Girl Selfie.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Now that uni is (mostly) done for the year, I'm able to take the time to finish pending projects and commissions for a variety of people
So, today I decided to update this little forum spot again with all the art I've been doing as of late

First off, I've been working on short bursts of art for the modding community of WORLD OF HORROR, a pixel art horror game based on the works of one of my favorite authors / artists, Junji Ito, which has been one of my favorite games of this year simply because of the sheer amount of content it has thanks to the work of the community (and it's not even finished yet) so if you're looking for a good RPG these days, be sure to give it a check. For this purpose, I'm working on a small enemy pack to add the enemies of Doom Eternal into the game, for which I've completed what I believe to be the two most iconic ones: the Revenant and the Cacodemon.

WOH - Revenant.gif

Ingame Screenshot of the Rev

Revenant.png

WOH - Cacodemon.gif

Ingame Screenshot of the Caco

Cacodemon.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Next up, I continued to work on emojis (both commissioned and by my own ideas) for the discord server

First off, commissioned by Fenoxo, two emojis of his OC Fentaur for him to use to tease people / show his anger at em when TiTS chat gets outta hand :v

SmugFentaur.png AngryFentaur.png

Commissioned by fren Subject XIII, he liked the pic of his characters placed in Cherry's Slutwall so he asked me to revamp their faces from those pics to use in personalized emojis.
Also wanted something to bulli Tacit, Soso and ToonNik with so I provided the last one :D

VenEmoji.png VacheleEmoji.png VacheleBulli.png

Also, Have you ever been bonked before for being too horny on chat? Have you ever made a bad pun and received the hails of newspapers? Well, say goodbye to the ouchies from the public opinion with the new Rohezk patented product, the No Bonk Helmet

HelmOfNoBonk.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
During this last two months, I've also been able to put some work into completing a new OC for myself who I've named Dagaz, the palading elf : )
Though I'm a bit saddened Fen and company have never added rainbow like hair to their games, guessing imagination will have to do for when I'm playing as her.
For now, I really like this design for my artistic persona and I'm looking foward to commissioning / trading art of her with some of my friends in the community
PFP - Dagaz.png

Dagaz WIP.jpg

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
And I've left the best pics for last, the three biggest things I've worked on since the last time I updated this small vlog

First off, commissioned by Fenoxo, who liked one of the ideas for pics I threw around the place and decided to pay me to make it into one.
You know Feruze? Ever thought about being the stud to the crazed suula gf?
Well I do, and I do it a whole lot. Using a raging boner fed by extra potent suula poison to impregnate the merc shork has been in my fantasies ever since that first scene.
So I was pretty inspired when I made this :)

Feruze_Bar_Cummies.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
After finishing that, I was in the middle of exams periods, which were full of stressful moments and lack of sleep for me. Reason why I needed to take a few days to rest from commission work.
During that time I found in my todo list of pics a small idea I thought was perfect for improving my mood and turning all those negative feelings from uni into good horny feelings. And so I worked on this like a man possesed by the need to breed fox wife full of kits.

Like I said then : "Everybody ready up for class. Dr. Ketria has so many things to teach you today. " <3

BiancaSexED.png

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Finally, my first pic done since then, commissioned by my friend Wheatly who wanted to keep feeding into my raging need to breed fox wives by throwing some much appreciated money at me, I've drawn up one of the first ideas I had when he presented me with his OC terapeutic sionach called Mitch and his feminized version

Sleeping_FeMitch.png

And there will be more to come soon thanks to my increased drawing time during vacations, which I hope will include animations and more ;)
Until then, hope you all like these pics I'm sharing <3

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Finishing the year strong, I made an animation to say goodbye to 2020.
Writing this 5' from midnight at the dining table, so I'll just say that I wish you all forum folks a Happy New Year and a very good start at 2021
Hope to continue progressing as an artist this year as well and provide you all with some good pics :toot:

Roo_Titfuck.gif