What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Unicorn version of the Marefolk or a pegasi version maybe if you have wings or a single horn then tf into a Marefolk it says your said mythical race
And fairys that comes with a fairy tf but not being a permanent tf or be able to say add fairy wings to other races (I want to make a shortstack fairy horse/unicorn)

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
Please pardon if anything here is already planned. I'm not privy to that information. Additionally, please pardon if something exists in a backer build. I am poor and cannot back the game.

Things I'd like to see added:

A dedicated ranged class, or the ability to choose the primary weapon of the class you're picking with slightly altered skills to support that.

Hybrid classes. Like say for example taking Charmer and White Mage together. Could also potentially have the abilities be re-worded a bit depending on which classes you take. So like if you take Charmer and White Mage you could get... I dunno, blessed bard? And to replace Bolstering Dance you would get something like Uplifting Dance that healed for a bit and restored a bit of resolve per turn but lost the bonus to evasion and mental resist? Fun stuff like that.

Transformatives for the starter races. ATM I don't think it's possible to transform back into a Wyld Elf and maybe some other races. Would be nice to be able to since it can get extremely difficult to hold onto a specific race if you're unlucky.

Modification transformatives. Stuff like futa-grow or something where you want to make a character into a futanari or tall-cakes for gaining height or short-cakes for losing height. Etc etc. Stuff like that.

The ability to change follower equipment while in town. I can understand that this might cause issues with character artwork, so maybe restrict it to weapons or something? Or only have some specific things they could wear that would be easy to do for alternate artwork?

Some kind of bag of holding would be nice. Or a one-way bag that would drop things into storage for you so that you don't lose out on something by not having space.

Homestone's or some other way to quickly port back to town in the event that you end up caught without supplies and low on health/resolve.

-----------

Things I'd like to see tweaked:

The amount of kids you need to get Kiyoko to maximum tails and overall finish her questline. I can understand the initial hurdle to allow for people to get through all of Kinu's stuff but after a while I notice that I'm just spamming the same actions over and over again and it gets really boring.

The amount of money you need to fully upgrade the nursery. Right now I have the feeling that it's overwhelmingly high.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Cross platform saving, and/or importing/exporting to and from android

Suckle-handjobs, both with and without lactation. PC provided, NPC providing to PC, and a mix of one drinking, and giving a handy in exchange.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Cross platform saving, and/or importing/exporting to and from android

Suckle-handjobs, both with and without lactation. PC provided, NPC providing to PC, and a mix of one drinking, and giving a handy in exchange.
We should have Save/Load to file working on Android in the next couple weeks. Getting cloud saving working on the download builds is quite a bit more complex. We plan on doing it but there's no real ETA.

Reactions: Greyfox643

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Modification transformatives. Stuff like futa-grow or something where you want to make a character into a futanari or tall-cakes for gaining height or short-cakes for losing height. Etc etc. Stuff like that.

By and large, most of this gets covered easily by the alchemy system afaik. That doesn't mean there won't be specific TFs like that, but they are less necessary.

The amount of money you need to fully upgrade the nursery. Right now I have the feeling that it's overwhelmingly high.

It is very intentionally a money dump because people complain about not having enough things to spend money on in TiTS.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
By and large, most of this gets covered easily by the alchemy system afaik. That doesn't mean there won't be specific TFs like that, but they are less necessary.

The thing that bugs me with this is that the focus on some of the effects is still a bit broad and can include a racial transformation effect. Say for example I want to potentially try and make my ears bigger as a Wyld Elf. It is true that I can mix a Golden Egg with Laurel Sprig, which according to the wiki can give elf-like ears. However, it can also give feathery hair, which I don't want. Unfortunately, using a Root of Man to remove feathery hair also has the problem of removing elf-like ears. Adding in a way to remove racial transformations or items that aren't inherently racially transformative would be nice.

It is very intentionally a money dump because people complain about not having enough things to spend money on in TiTS.

Oh. I was unaware of this. It still kinda bugs me because I like completing things. Perhaps have an option to pay off expenses of some kind? I dunno, that's a bit tricky.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Buyable maps to various benefits.

Could either fully map out explorable tiles, partially map em put, or give hits as to what directions open up on each explorable tile.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

SpO456

Jun 28, 2019
-brothels (prostitutes) and maybe has a mission to bring woman there to have daily income for your money? just my recommendation

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
-brothels (prostitutes) and maybe has a mission to bring woman there to have daily income for your money? just my recommendation
Something tells me that the soonest place to have something of this sort (aside from Sugo being technically a prostitute) would be Winter City. So far all the settlements are relatively small and unlikely to have enough people moving through for a brothel to be there.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
Honestly, bimbo content was one of the biggest sells of the original for me - and here it's kind of non-existant? Nothing bimbo based to be gained from the bimbo hornet girls, no bimbo stat inducing clothing, events, or items. I'm aware that it's planned content, but it'd be amazing to see an actual area or event with devoted bimbo content.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Honestly, bimbo content was one of the biggest sells of the original for me - and here it's kind of non-existant? Nothing bimbo based to be gained from the bimbo hornet girls, no bimbo stat inducing clothing, events, or items. I'm aware that it's planned content, but it'd be amazing to see an actual area or event with devoted bimbo content.

We're working on the hornet hive, give us a break. :p

Reactions: sevlina

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
There's a bunch of bimbo content that actually already exists and is in the game but isn't accessible because there's no bimbo TF yet. It is coming, though.

Reactions: Eastin

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
If possible, I would like to be able to toggle off the mention of Rabies in the game. Perhaps an option to replace it with frenzy or some other adjective? I am aware that there is the "baby rabies" thing but I would personally like to be able to change the word out for something else due to some anxiety that I have surrounding the subject. This is a highly personal request, though, so I don't expect anything to happen.

Also yes please to having worms and parasites turned off by default. Whenever I played COC I would always make sure that those were off completely. I never found it enjoyable or even wanted to think about it. Similar to the rabies thing in that encountering it just kinda throws me out of things entirely since I can only picture incredibly nasty things and, being blunt, that's not a turn on.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If possible, I would like to be able to toggle off the mention of Rabies in the game. Perhaps an option to replace it with frenzy or some other adjective? I am aware that there is the "baby rabies" thing but I would personally like to be able to change the word out for something else due to some anxiety that I have surrounding the subject. This is a highly personal request, though, so I don't expect anything to happen.

Also yes please to having worms and parasites turned off by default. Whenever I played COC I would always make sure that those were off completely. I never found it enjoyable or even wanted to think about it. Similar to the rabies thing in that encountering it just kinda throws me out of things entirely since I can only picture incredibly nasty things and, being blunt, that's not a turn on.
Going on a limb that you're not going to have to deal with worms or parasites for many moons. It's not a popular subject for anyone who's generally experienced and able to write at a minimum level of quality for the game.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Shironame

Jul 12, 2019
Something that I would like to see with respect to the gameplay is that there is the option to recruit at least one fellow deboto of each living god and that being on the tarbena these can have squabble where the player can do intermédiario and their choices You can influence various aspects such as that one of the partners angry with him and not accompany him or have relations with him even temporarily, even though this would be very in the future

Also that there was a way that the champion could align himself in his with some living god and that thanks to this he can gain some hablidad or special article, perhaps putting it as one of the requirements in the creation of a character also being able or choosing no god

Sabercross

Jul 13, 2019
Have a quest for Leorah where you can either help cure her of her addiction to wyrvern poison or make her become completely broken and depended on it and you by proxy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savin

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
/reads new update
/remembers my post a year ago asking for something very similar https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/ca...ble-font-for-people-with-poor-eyesight.13167/

I haven't touched CoC2 in a while because I wanted it to kinda stock up some content to sink my teeth into rather than play 30 minutes and leave over and over, so as a result I hadn't realised that a lot of changes have been made to make things a lot easier for people like me to read. Drake and co. pulled through! Cheers!

I suppose if I had anything more to ask for... Skeleton friend still an option? Skeleton waifu ideally, but will accept skeleton platonic bromance if necessary.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
/reads new update
/remembers my post a year ago asking for something very similar https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/ca...ble-font-for-people-with-poor-eyesight.13167/

I haven't touched CoC2 in a while because I wanted it to kinda stock up some content to sink my teeth into rather than play 30 minutes and leave over and over, so as a result I hadn't realised that a lot of changes have been made to make things a lot easier for people like me to read. Drake and co. pulled through! Cheers!

I suppose if I had anything more to ask for... Skeleton friend still an option? Skeleton waifu ideally, but will accept skeleton platonic bromance if necessary.
"No corporeal undead" is a pretty strict rule they have, so no.

Reactions: Savin

Ronan_Blackwolf

Jul 20, 2019
Personally, I'd like to see more followers put in. I kinda wish Garret was one, I could tell he was originally going to be one when I played through that rescue quest. I just feel like there's not a very even distribution of gender in the companions (meaning that the only male we get that looks male is Brint). Not attacking or anything, just as a gay man attracted to non-feminine males (I know, I'm basic lol), I wanna see JUUUUUUST a bit more hunk in my party lineup.
Seriously though, I know Garret was passed over for someone else, but COME ON! He fought a WARG. By HIMSELF. With HIS HANDS!!! <.<

Reactions: GayestPshPsh

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Personally, I'd like to see more followers put in. I kinda wish Garret was one, I could tell he was originally going to be one when I played through that rescue quest. I just feel like there's not a very even distribution of gender in the companions (meaning that the only male we get that looks male is Brint). Not attacking or anything, just as a gay man attracted to non-feminine males (I know, I'm basic lol), I wanna see JUUUUUUST a bit more hunk in my party lineup.
Seriously though, I know Garret was passed over for someone else, but COME ON! He fought a WARG. By HIMSELF. With HIS HANDS!!! <.<
You wouldn't be able to fuck him so at most he'd just be there.

Ronan_Blackwolf

Jul 20, 2019
Hm, true. But I don't necessarily mind that, I don't boink most of the companions tbh. I just meant that it seemed like he was getting geared up to join, then... nothing. Also, I have a penchant for hand-to-hand fighters, so I tend to pick them over other characters in most games.