William's Wall

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thinking it's a hook is pretty hot ngl, but no, it's a gun. Which incidentally is what her appearance description describes, her having a sidearm. Jay is just that good.
I see.. thanks for clearing that up. It's a little hard to tell with how sketchy that portion is. Still, it's damned good.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Quick question William, where does Roo's expansion sit in your plans? I am terribly sorry if this has already been said but I'm curious how your timetable looks atm.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Quick question William, where does Roo's expansion sit in your plans? I am terribly sorry if this has already been said but I'm curious how your timetable looks atm.

Right after Bianca, who is almost done. It's the very next thing I start on. You will get your titty kitty. I started it off just about a month ago and then had my surgery and recovery a while after, and I've been devoting my time to getting rid of my backlog so going forward things can be simpler.

Reactions: HalfALifeLol

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
When I say rut and pheromones I mean the PC having them which can trigger alterations to a scene.

Also, to the thread, JayEcho was doing a sketch stream today. I rained $20 on him and I got a sketch of Leila.

g1XZoCX.png

Oh ok, and nice pic, is she gonna have a human cock or horse?

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Have you asked Fen about whether or not Bianca is able to be submitted? Since he didn't really go into detail about whether or not resubmissions for new NPCs were barred. I would assume they are also, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Have you asked Fen about whether or not Bianca is able to be submitted? Since he didn't really go into detail about whether or not resubmissions for new NPCs were barred. I would assume they are also, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

She's okay, and she was submitted a long while back anyway. I just told him to "make it the last thing he does" at the time. How fortunate that he's right near the end of his submission queue by the time I get around to actually finishing it ;)

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Right after Bianca, who is almost done. It's the very next thing I start on. You will get your titty kitty. I started it off just about a month ago and then had my surgery and recovery a while after, and I've been devoting my time to getting rid of my backlog so going forward things can be simpler.
Thanks for the quick response! I love all of your stuff, so I'm always glad of whatever you are working on and more so if it gets into the game:)

By the by, are there any other ideas you are rolling around in your head that you don't really plan to get to anytime soon? Always curious what writers are thinking of for down the road.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Thanks for the quick response! I love all of your stuff, so I'm always glad of whatever you are working on and more so if it gets into the game:)

By the by, are there any other ideas you are rolling around in your head that you don't really plan to get to anytime soon? Always curious what writers are thinking of for down the road.

Nothing I haven't already mentioned in the thread and maybe one or two fever dreams outside of it. I bet when everyone goes off to write for a new planet I'm still going to be writing Zheng Shi. Jumpers, Rat's Raiders expansions... I would hope that others fill in for the other gangs.

A testament to my submissive nature.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
God help us all if you ever get tasked to help write up the planet of the lepus.

I'm not sure even I could riff that and I don't want to see flashing neon signs that say "Lepus means rabbit!"

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Leila questions. How many smut scenes are planned for this bun? Will she recognize Roo when she gets on board? (If you get Roo on board.) Will you be able to romance her? Or is she going to be more of a fuck buddy?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Leila questions. How many smut scenes are planned for this bun? Will she recognize Roo when she gets on board? (If you get Roo on board.) Will you be able to romance her? Or is she going to be more of a fuck buddy?

A lot, including unique events for locked-in topping or bottoming.

Leila is forbidden to enter the recreation deck by the Shock Hopper, so no.

Maximum smuttery. No room for romance when she's got a lot of stress. May change.

Last edited:

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Ha Night of the Lepus! I remember seeing that in the theater when I was young.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Bianca's [Eat Her Out] scene is complete at 9352 words. Today's been an intense write sesh and I am so, so happy with this scene. I think, for it being one of the capstone scenes to her p1 Content, people are going to really, really love this one. It was so good.

[Eat Her Out]
-Normal Intro
-Rut or Pheromone intro (more aggressive beginning)
=Eat her pussy out for a bit, nestled deep in her moon-wide ass cheeks.
-Fork into [All In] or [Pull Her Down]
=[All In]; Shove Bianca even harder up against the tree/wall and just finish her off like that until she cums.
=[Pull Her Down]; Pull Bianca down to sit on your face, encompassing you in expansive milf-ass.

For the record, her largest scene is still [Blowjob] at roughly 11k last I looked. God I am so happy with this one. Still waiting on my first sketch of her, too... I'm fairly desperate for that. I really can't wait to see it. The dream will nearly be real.

So you know what this means. One scene remains: [Thigh Sex].

Luci

May 31, 2019
So, I have a few questions, as I saw it mentioned before and didn't want to ask the same question twice regarding Rodenian ears.

Firstly, as I saw it mentioned that the PC won't be able to get pregnant via the Rodenian method, is there any plans to add a Rodenian that can be knocked up? A followup question is the likelyhood of a Rodenian companion/crew member, as the ones we've seen so far either already have mates (seems to be implied in the case of the groups of 3 with the raiders encounter). Also in Mabbs case, clearly shows distaste/impassiveness. Last question is sort of a lore thing. while the triple-pairing among Rodenians is a norm, is it too out of place to have a single mate?

Less a question, and more just general gushing ahead. I actually had to sit and scratch my head for a bit because it felt a little odd that the Rodenians hit basically every single button that I wanted out of TiTS, as I recently started playing it after waiting a long period to see how it's development went. They stand out quite a bit and were a genuine pleasant surprise. (Most of Zheng Shi does and was, respectively.) I specifically came here to inquire about a bunch of things to find out that everything I was going to mention is already being worked on. Roo, the Jumpers (as I felt they were bland and while not bad, giving at least one of them more attention was going to be my suggestion), and plans for utilizing the unique ear anatomy in scenes. Please keep up the good work, and I hope you've fully recovered from your condition. Thank you.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So, I have a few questions, as I saw it mentioned before and didn't want to ask the same question twice regarding Rodenian ears.

Firstly, as I saw it mentioned that the PC won't be able to get pregnant via the Rodenian method, is there any plans to add a Rodenian that can be knocked up? A followup question is the likelyhood of a Rodenian companion/crew member, as the ones we've seen so far either already have mates (seems to be implied in the case of the groups of 3 with the raiders encounter). Also in Mabbs case, clearly shows distaste/impassiveness. Last question is sort of a lore thing. while the triple-pairing among Rodenians is a norm, is it too out of place to have a single mate?

Less a question, and more just general gushing ahead. I actually had to sit and scratch my head for a bit because it felt a little odd that the Rodenians hit basically every single button that I wanted out of TiTS, as I recently started playing it after waiting a long period to see how it's development went. They stand out quite a bit and were a genuine pleasant surprise. (Most of Zheng Shi does and was, respectively.) I specifically came here to inquire about a bunch of things to find out that everything I was going to mention is already being worked on. Roo, the Jumpers (as I felt they were bland and while not bad, giving at least one of them more attention was going to be my suggestion), and plans for utilizing the unique ear anatomy in scenes. Please keep up the good work, and I hope you've fully recovered from your condition. Thank you.

1) Correct, even when you can gain ear pussies, you can never give birth via that method because it involves laying eggs.

2) Plans for a Rodenian being knocked up: too soon to say.

3) Rodenian crew is also too soon to say.

4) Mabbs is Fen's character and is bitchy and asexual (in the sense she has no interest in having sex with other people) so he wouldn't end up wanting to waifu her :p

5) The reason you see the Rats together in groups of three is because their gang contains a substantial number of Rodenians who, as you expect, would not want to be caught alone and easily abducted by others. They're too tempting targets for opportunistic slavers. Not only is it appropriate that a gang of thieves who need to cobble together everything they find to be useful (and to search for value in the mundane) work in teams, but it's very important for their safety. Of the six mice you meet, only the the white-furred Rodenian and the fair-skinned Mouseboy are mates, but I can't expound on this until they get their hangout.

Thanks!

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Ok, that is hot. And no confusion over gun or restraint this time! The anticipation you're building for her is astounding. Seriously, as much as I enjoy everything else you've done and have on your roadmap, Leila is definitely what I'm waiting for.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
only the the white-furred Rodenian and the fair-skinned Mouseboy are mates, but I can't expound on this until they get their hangout.
Eyes encounter log...

Any chance they are up to expand for a third? Already gone through both enough for Steele to draw a cross-section from memory.:smuggo:

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Waiting on more rodenian stuff myself, but, it takes time. A lot of the other things that William has come up with has been dang good too, so been keeping me rather happy mostly

Reactions: HalfALifeLol