TiTs confessions...

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Confession: When my Steele rolls around town and tells people how he's destined for greatness and fortune, I'm not sure why they believe him.

Oral Inflation.png

Reactions: IATIHIA2

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Tbh I don't see how it's gonna be hard, the second someone thinks they will have to give up some of their crew they will quickly go to buy the biggest ship.
That's definitely me

Confession: When my Steele rolls around town and tells people how he's destined for greatness and fortune, I'm not sure why they believe him.

View attachment 9097
Maybe they're afraid he'll roll onto them if they piss him off

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
now that people talks about crew members:

-i dont like to carry Mitzi even when i saved her during the Stellar Tether mission, i mean, if there was a way to de-bimbofy her it would be fine but i cant stand her at all.
-i dont like Penny, i mean, i dont mind her transformatives but her shady business and possible routes in the story dont appeal to me much, i'd rather see her doing police work in M'henga

also:

-i try to evade combat most of the time, dont see Steele as an overly hostile person even if going Merc or Smuggler so only resort to violence to overpower foes if its absolutely necessary, otherwise win by lust or by alternative dialogue options
-(not sure if this is actually a thing in the community but) i always help Estallia and move her to M'henga, cant stand the idea of the Kui'tan setting a colony on Myrellion, would rather see the insects find some sort of united government to uplift them all instead (this means both Myr, Bothrioc and Nyrea, perhaps even the Fungals and the Water Queens)

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Personally, I think the idea that my Techie is just nonchalantly tasering people into submission is kinda hilarious. In my mind, since I exclusively use electric weapons, every time I'm attacked I just shock them until they give up, and with my shields I rarely take damage. Certain events and boss enemies are different, because I want to imagine it as real combat.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Personally, I think the idea that my Techie is just nonchalantly tasering people into submission is kinda hilarious. In my mind, since I exclusively use electric weapons, every time I'm attacked I just shock them until they give up, and with my shields I rarely take damage. Certain events and boss enemies are different, because I want to imagine it as real combat.
wait, what? as in, you taze them until their health gets to 0, or that there's a feature where they eventually give up after taking enough?(not because they actually lose tho)

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
I've skipped so much content over the years that whenever someone mentions a character I purposely avoided and eventually forgot (*cough cough* Shizuya *cough*), I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone.

Reactions: Kesil

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
wait, what? as in, you taze them until their health gets to 0, or that there's a feature where they eventually give up after taking enough?(not because they actually lose tho)
It's a headcanon, since I use exclusively electric weapons and have Charge Weapon, I think it's funny to imagine someone trying to start a fight, only to be tazed into submission.

A

Athena

I click on every talk scene every time with every NPC, even when I've started a new character....but I never read any of them. This tends to lead to me missing quite a bit of naunce. For instance, I just found out yesterday that Fisianna's Hangout scenes are different every time, instead of the same 3 scenes over and over again. Yet I've probably romanced her in over a dozen separate playthroughs.

Last edited by a moderator:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
My T.i.T.S. confession is that I can't not play a bimbo. I just can't not play one.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I wish there were more insect-based characters in the game.

Honestly alot of bugs resemble aliens like xenomorphs, not just in looks but also in what they do in their nearly day to day and in habits. Sad part is that tits would probably pick bugs that are common house hold bugs instead of the more exotic and really strange bugs like the Scorpion Fly.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Honestly alot of bugs resemble aliens like xenomorphs, not just in looks but also in what they do in their nearly day to day and in habits. Sad part is that tits would probably pick bugs that are common house hold bugs instead of the more exotic and really strange bugs like the Scorpion Fly.
Are you on the line of bombadier beetles and spider wasps or are you talking more flower mantises and elephant hawkmoths?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Between the myr, the zil, the bothrioc, SoSe's moth lady and the slaver pair in Tavros I think insects outnumber most species.

We just one day notice the galactic conquest of the joint Chitin forces, their fighters are members of the Zil, myr, bothric, moffs, and the slaver people, and they would've never had done this if it wasn't for Steele making peace between the gold and red myr, they then offer Steele the chance to be apart of their council but they gotta have chitin and the JCF await Steele's pick of race. Best bad end

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And then the UGC decides to arm all its troops with rolled up newspapers, fly swatters and bugsprays.

But first they bait the bugs with sweet syrup traps.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Then Riya tells a human child that's how the Bug overlords conquered us and how we are all now slaves to them and host for their eggs.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
We just one day notice the galactic conquest of the joint Chitin forces, their fighters are members of the Zil, myr, bothric, moffs, and the slaver people, and they would've never had done this if it wasn't for Steele making peace between the gold and red myr, they then offer Steele the chance to be apart of their council but they gotta have chitin and the JCF await Steele's pick of race. Best bad end
Moffs? Also you are forgetting Vildarii, Cylirian, Saeri, Siel and Sydians.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Then Riya tells a human child that's how the Bug overlords conquered us and how we are all now slaves to them and host for their eggs.
I don't particularly hate her, BUT, this has made me interested in seeing her or any of the nastier characters turned into a personal egg incubator. Kinda like the typical scene nowadays where the chick is hanging somewhere dank with her arms and legs restrained in some sort of biomatter construct as her belly bloats with alien spawn and awaits the return of some monstrosity to put even more into her.

You know, the usual shtick.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Tbh it would be a cool different end or game over where Steele has become a leader of the galaxy while it's changing and they go to the spawning pits where they see numerous Cow bimbos and Riya and others who you given over willingly to the joint Chitin forces so they can spawn more soldiers to bring their rein into the complete galaxy.