[Implemented]Butt Bugs

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
17 days until this projects year anniversary of not being implemented

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I don't frequent here often and mostly lurk for interesting game updates, but I figure I check for new parasite updates since I haven't in ages. I read this over and I'm very impressed with it. Of course its refined but it's still your concept and idea. I wish you the best of luck getting it out there and into the game as content like this is right up my back ally (sorry had to). Anyways, even if this doesn't publish, I suggest in considering other writing outlets to enjoy and share stories. I love to read the creative niche ideas someone that thinks like this could come up with.

Also, were you looking into furthering this with interactions with other NPCs? You made reference more than once about what a partner would think if the PC told them about their "friend".
I'm glad that people still pop in from out of the ether to say they like it. And yes, NPC/parasite interactions have been looming on the horizon of my mind just in case this does get in.

One idea I find particularly enjoyable is where an npc starts rimming your back door but regret their decisions as the tendrils lash out and grab them to shove their face deeper into your backside simply for the pleasure of the parasite alone but ends up making you orgasm as well. I don't think there are any npcs that would be okay with parasites but perhaps a certain raskvel mechanic would be very much into the idea of being bloated with eggs.

Reactions: valkyr42

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
17 days until this projects year anniversary of not being implemented
Heh, didn't realize. Thanks for reminding just how long I've waited.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Seriously, what the hell!? Have you not gotten any correspondence, at all?
All I know is that it's on the review list, other than that I'm not certain.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
My current understanding of Fen is that he doesn't work on his submission backlog unless he gets a bout of writer's block, and even then picks and chooses the sexiest sounding submissions.

I would appeal to the Analmancer if you want this to ever reach the front of the queue

Edit:

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I have some good news for once. Alright, get ready...

Butt bugs have been APPROVED! :toot: Now I know what you're thinking...
nWN2EVX.gif

And I'm completely on board with you guys on that. The only thing that dampens this mood is the fact that it's been put on the "ready to be coded" pile in their trello, meaning I don't know when it's going to be implemented. But hey, I'm just happy it's getting in. I'd like to thank all of my editors for their help and all those that supported the growth and completion of this project.

Now then, if you'll excuse me...
photo.jpg

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I have some good news for once. Alright, get ready...

Butt bugs have been APPROVED! :toot: Now I know what you're thinking...
nWN2EVX.gif

And I'm completely on board with you guys on that. The only thing that dampens this mood is the fact that it's been put on the "ready to be coded" pile in their trello, meaning I don't know when it's going to be implemented. But hey, I'm just happy it's getting in. I'd like to thank all of my editors for their help and all those that supported the growth and completion of this project.

Now then, if you'll excuse me...
photo.jpg
Congrats!:toot:

So what's next on the list? Please say the snake tf!

Reactions: Preacher and Zavos

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Congrats!:toot:

So what's next on the list? Please say the snake tf!
I've been sort of on a hiatus concerning writing anything for a long while now, but the snake tf doc was about halfway done being edited when I left it so I may just complete that and see if any editors want to poke their fingers into that pie. If not, I'll just have to see how my luck holds on my own editing.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Congratulations Preacher!

Fingers crossed that it will not have to wait another year to actually be coded... though admit that I have no idea how big the Team's "ready to be coded" pile is.

If time allows, I'll try and go over your other projects. Vera seems particularly intriguing... but is there any particular one you would like extra eyes on first?

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Congratulations Preacher!

Fingers crossed that it will not have to wait another year to actually be coded... though admit that I have no idea how big the Team's "ready to be coded" pile is.

If time allows, I'll try and go over your other projects. Vera seems particularly intriguing... but is there any particular one you would like extra eyes on first?
Vera's not done yet so that may have to wait, Ceph suffers the same fate, and ME needs to be modified to be less of a "horror show" before other edits become a factor of late.

So that leaves snake snacks and vasrin, one of which is a serpentine transformative and the other involves electric raptors as enemies. Don't know if any of those strike your fancy. If you do go with SS please note that there are a few factors of modifications to the general atmosphere of its scenes that I'm about half way through with, otherwise its open season on linguistic error hunting.

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Snake snacks & Vasrin... no harm taking a look at those first. I should be able to dedicate enough time throughout the remainder of the week. :)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
sometimes i wish there was an available backlog to see progress on submissions. unless there already is and i just didnt look
pretty sure that was what the Trello was for, until some asshat tried fucking around with it and got the whole thing locked down.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
just wanted to say hello to everyone still waiting/watching ;) have a nice day

Reactions: Zavos

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I'm starting to think a bug up someone's ass isn't widely kinkworthy enough to hope for the charity of some programmer to grace us with their divine fingers.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Man it's been so long since this has been put up I have to reread the doc to remember what this was entirely about :p

Reactions: Crablord

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
LAWD have mercy! :toot: Fucking Finally. Almost makes me want to dig up an old project and resurrect it... almost. No rest for the wicked though, got several things to finish before public reveal.

Thank you @Jacques00 for implementing it, thank you editors for all your work, and thank you everyone else for being so GAHD-damn patient.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Is there going to be a female capture option anytime soon, I think living onahole's are a missed out fetish (yes I know there are a few in game already)
If I don't write it I welcome others to try. I'll notify via new thread if I ever even think of messing with an expansion.

That being said, it's probably going to be a while before I personally try butt bug expansions. Mostly because other things are currently in the works.

Reactions: Zavos

I am that guy named Dick

Aug 21, 2018
I have a question about the attributes of the large worm offspring in the nursery. I have a human character with a set of wings but none of the children so far were born with wings. Is it decided by the characters race what attributes the children receive?