[Implemented]Butt Bugs

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, when I started the scene, my character had an orange butt bug already inside. And then, I fought and try to do it with a green one. Yadda yadda yadda, and the end result... still have the orange one! Even though the green one is supposed to beat orange.

And then theres that last paragraph, which I have no idea how that happened.
Okay, I added in an extra check for the next release that should auto-"success" if the bugs are mismatched so it can do the triangle comparison check after and get the true successor. Hopefully this fixes the issue.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Okay, I added in an extra check for the next release that should auto-"success" if the bugs are mismatched so it can do the triangle comparison check after and get the true successor. Hopefully this fixes the issue.
No clue what that means, bbut awesome!

Ill check it again soon as the next public build launches, cuz im a poor boi.

Thanks a bunch!

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
I wonder...If the Hilinara parasitizes the ass, could the same be possible for the mouth?

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
I meant more along the lines of an extendable mouth and throat that could be fertilized similarly to the cuntsnake but would still have the eggs come out the ass, Making the character try to fellate very often, but yes in parasite heaven it does go in every hole

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
Or you could have one that does something similar to this hand thing...

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 38

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
You Know, it'd be scary if something like the hilinara was made in real life.
I mean people can clone organs now so it wouldn't be that difficult to bioengineer something like it

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know What I would need if i wanted to add code/content to the game myself?
assume i have no idea what i'm talking about
I'm asking because i end up having a lot of free time after online classes are over so i want to give it a try

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
the oral parasite i mentioned would cause something similar to the mouth in the image below (basically an extendable mouth)813581_modeseven_long-supple-smoochers.png

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
the oral parasite i mentioned would cause something similar to the mouth in the image below (basically an extendable mouth)View attachment 9413
mode seven is very interesting

Does anyone know What I would need if i wanted to add code/content to the game myself?
assume i have no idea what i'm talking about
I'm asking because i end up having a lot of free time after online classes are over so i want to give it a try
i think theres a lot of stuff on the ideas and event submissions pages.