Help to create an Amazon Cow Steele based on a OC i found?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Recently i found arts of this Cow Amazon OC that ive fallen in love with and i want to make my Steele look like her.

18496e95b5dd490fceef6842429f9b42.gif
34b2fc241ea56d3b3e1035d991522e24.gif
a207e7b1ee04c77e700c33e5486d562a.gif
56dc78217e2d1dc60412fa82834cf963.gif
bfd6d4ca949368bc2e357d5530d185b6.gif
180501_2_by_hataraki_ari-dcabw0m.png
shimomo_by_hataraki_ari-dc545js.png
parra_and_shimomo_by_hataraki_ari-dc9eu4k.png
141028_2_2018_by_hataraki_ari-dc8cxy9.png
shimomo_by_hataraki_ari-dbunxy9.png
160418_2_2_by_hataraki_ari-daz1qii.png

Right now all i can figure out is to give her the amazon treatment with all cow features triggered and somehow get her dragon horns but can you guys help me out with details like Breast cups, hip and butt sizes? I'm also guessing making her around 190 cm tall should fit?
Also what could i do to recreate her outfit in game? Is there a butcher sword weapon?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
it might help if you check the wiki
Recently i found arts of this Cow Amazon OC that ive fallen in love with and i want to make my Steele look like her.

18496e95b5dd490fceef6842429f9b42.gif
34b2fc241ea56d3b3e1035d991522e24.gif
a207e7b1ee04c77e700c33e5486d562a.gif
56dc78217e2d1dc60412fa82834cf963.gif
bfd6d4ca949368bc2e357d5530d185b6.gif
180501_2_by_hataraki_ari-dcabw0m.png
shimomo_by_hataraki_ari-dc545js.png
parra_and_shimomo_by_hataraki_ari-dc9eu4k.png
141028_2_2018_by_hataraki_ari-dc8cxy9.png
shimomo_by_hataraki_ari-dbunxy9.png
160418_2_2_by_hataraki_ari-daz1qii.png

Right now all i can figure out is to give her the amazon treatment with all cow features triggered and somehow get her dragon horns but can you guys help me out with details like Breast cups, hip and butt sizes? I'm also guessing making her around 190 cm tall should fit?
Also what could i do to recreate her outfit in game? Is there a butcher sword weapon?

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
New Texas should have the cow-patterned underwear in the last image. Maybe a thermal jacket or the hide vest & breeches from Uveto. There really isn't any weapon that's a kitchen knife on a stick. You'll have to choose that yourself.
Don't go with the treatment. Amazona Iced Tea with Bovinium would be more reliable, but the save editor would be easier and get you everything right off the bat.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
She looks roughly the same size as Mirin, so you might want to go on the wiki and use her sizes as references.

this is a pretty good idea as mirrin looks alot like the amazon you linked, titsed should be good for this without needing the treatment. as for gear and such you should be able to get the cow print underclothes at new texas, and the salamander longcoat, or the lightning duster, or the myr great coat should work for the jacket, as for armor use nova and have her take on the appearance of comfortable clothing. there's no good approximation for the collar or the giant meat cleaver though since the collars you can get don't match the one pictured by any stretch and i don't think we've got an axe in the game yet.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Another question since i reallly suck with sizes and lengths and all that
On top of the general cup size i should aim at, counting she is about 2 meters tall, what about the dick length? In one of the gifs she can pretty much auto fellatio herself between her boobs.

I know it would be super easy with Titsed but it doesn't feel nearly as accomplishing to get it like that to me, even save scumming is stretching it.

EDIT: Yeah Mirrin is pretty much the same body type though i think Shimomo's tits are a few cups bigger, at least that how it looks like to me from the drawing.

Last edited:

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
i'd say she's probably closer to around 24-30 inches in length, as for cup size go for F or FF maybe even H if you want to be certain. problem with going with the treatment over titsed is you'll have a metric fuckton of extras that will be detrimental to your overall look and and your desired personality. another thing that will be pretty hard to do without titsed is the nipples as i don't know of many mods that change their size without changing their type as well

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
i'd say she's probably closer to around 24-30 inches in length, as for cup size go for F or FF maybe even H if you want to be certain. problem with going with the treatment over titsed is you'll have a metric fuckton of extras that will be detrimental to your overall look and and your desired personality. another thing that will be pretty hard to do without titsed is the nipples as i don't know of many mods that change their size without changing their type as well

I guess you've got a point about the treatment, I wasn't thinking too much about the personality changing aspect of it really, I guess i can pick something else to have eternal lactation.
Edit: I guess since I'll end up using Titsed i can go full rp and give her "Ice cold" too since it would be in character and its one of the creation's perks i wouldnt otherwise get.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Also don't forget to get her tone 100 and thickness 100 too. I mean she looks thick and toned as hell, in this case the thickness comes from the big muscles and boobs and ass but the waist still remains small i think.
I made a Cynthia like Steele because i loved how she looked, but in that case its real easy to make that since she has her own tailored TF.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Also don't forget to get her tone 100 and thickness 100 too. I mean she looks thick and toned as hell, in this case the thickness comes from the big muscles and boobs and ass but the waist still remains small i think.
I made a Cynthia like Steele because i loved how she looked, but in that case its real easy to make that since she has her own tailored TF.

Yeah 100 thicc and 100 buff is basically a given with those sculpted muscles and curves, i just need to decide what perks she should have right away and what id like to gain in game.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Ice cold as you said would fit in perfectly from what i gathered from the pic's, also btw nice choice in OC/soon to be protag.
As for perks gained, Buns of Steel from Ass Slap Patch is the most i can think of.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Yeah 100 thicc and 100 buff is basically a given with those sculpted muscles and curves, i just need to decide what perks she should have right away and what id like to gain in game.
the nurse droid on the first planet sells a breast pump that can increase nipple size, you might also like to look at the bubble butt perk as well.

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
bubble butt
Yeah that is a good one, but it would require alot of luck or save scumming since its on a TF that would make her more of a minotaur than a Dragon buff lady.

*Edit* Actually now that i look at the character properly, she's got a minotaur tail and legs. :/
So maybe Holstaria would work for at least tone/thicc/boobs/legs/tail/height, only problem is you are going to get fur and cow horns and bovine face before getting all of what you want so its a conundrum.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Holstaria

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Doesnt Buttslut have pretty much the same effect as bubble butt? From the description i assumed it did.
Also, how does 8'(feet i think that means? I use metric) sounds? The wiki says Mirin is around that height.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Sounds right about what you see on the picture. That's 2.5 meters in height so that is a wall and not a herm, so fits the bill.
The buttslut one will make you heal if you get fluids in your butt and makes the butt bubbly but that bubbly prolly goes away as you get high tone, while the other makes it soft even when high on tone.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Doesnt Buttslut have pretty much the same effect as bubble butt? From the description i assumed it did.
Also, how does 8'(feet i think that means? I use metric) sounds? The wiki says Mirin is around that height.
buttslut keeps an ass above a certain size while bubble butt prevents it from being toned

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Also the more i look at it, aren't those horns demon horns?
Found some more pics of her and those are human legs all the way just shoes looked like hoofs.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
One other questions, is there any perk that combined with milky would stop milk from decreasing even with disuse? There's hypermilky but im wondering if Megamilk would give the same effect.
If I remember right combining milky to treated milk would do just that but as it has been already pointed out her being treated would be out of character.
Also yeah Momo has dragon like horns but shes definitely a cow amazon if i've ever seen one.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
So yeah then you mentioned all the milk perks. (note to self don't try to be helpful you are not helpful):negativeman:

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Everyone can make mistakes, thanks for the help.
But now that i saw your protag i'm just thinking of her and Mirrin. Anyway.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.
You have a face resembling that of an anthropomorphic bovine, with cow-like features, particularly a squared off wet nose. Your black fur thickens noticably on your head, looking shaggy and more than a little monstrous once laid over your visage. Overall, your visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and nice lips. Your eyes are pitch black with lapis irises. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. The moderately long, glowing pink hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Two very large and dangerous looking horns sprout from your head, curving forward and over a foot long. They have dangerous looking points.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of black fur. Your arms are covered in a light layer of fur. You have voluptuous hips that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your wide, plush tush wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. A scaled blue tail sprouts just above your soft, padded ass, dangling behind you. Softer, lighter scales cover its bottom. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves.
Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, full of several individual, moving creatures as you are.
You have two hand-filling mounds, capped with one oozing, fuckable nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.
Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two mutated cocks:
The first rask-dick is 8 inches long and 1.3 inches thick. It’s fairly smooth and shapely in appearance, lacking in any severe or stimulating ridges.
Your next horse-phallus is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches in diameter. It’s topaz in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
A fuzzy sack filled with four apple-sized testicles swings low under your two mixed cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 12 inches around and 3.8 inches across.
You have a black, gabilani vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your prodigious goblin-snatch. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe. Its womb is currently gestating eggs.
You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Its inside is currently gestating eggs.

This is my Steele currently pregnant, but usually has a firm 6 pack. So when you hit the point of satisfaction on your Steele mind sharing how it turned out?