Help to create an Amazon Cow Steele based on a OC i found?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
But now that i saw your protag i'm just thinking of her and Mirrin. Anyway.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.
You have a face resembling that of an anthropomorphic bovine, with cow-like features, particularly a squared off wet nose. Your black fur thickens noticably on your head, looking shaggy and more than a little monstrous once laid over your visage. Overall, your visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and nice lips. Your eyes are pitch black with lapis irises. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. The moderately long, glowing pink hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Two very large and dangerous looking horns sprout from your head, curving forward and over a foot long. They have dangerous looking points.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of black fur. Your arms are covered in a light layer of fur. You have voluptuous hips that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your wide, plush tush wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. A scaled blue tail sprouts just above your soft, padded ass, dangling behind you. Softer, lighter scales cover its bottom. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves.
Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, full of several individual, moving creatures as you are.
You have two hand-filling mounds, capped with one oozing, fuckable nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.
Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two mutated cocks:
The first rask-dick is 8 inches long and 1.3 inches thick. It’s fairly smooth and shapely in appearance, lacking in any severe or stimulating ridges.
Your next horse-phallus is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches in diameter. It’s topaz in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
A fuzzy sack filled with four apple-sized testicles swings low under your two mixed cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 12 inches around and 3.8 inches across.
You have a black, gabilani vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your prodigious goblin-snatch. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe. Its womb is currently gestating eggs.
You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Its inside is currently gestating eggs.

This is my Steele currently pregnant, but usually has a firm 6 pack. So when you hit the point of satisfaction on your Steele mind sharing how it turned out?

Sure will, im still working on her right now.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Anyone got an idea about how long and wide her nipples should be?
Right now i've put their length ratio at 3 and width ratio at 2 and in game they read as 2.2-inch elongated nipples.
On top of that, is there even any girl in the game that can take a 30 inches long cock?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
i'd say she's probably closer to around 24-30 inches in length, as for cup size go for F or FF maybe even H if you want to be certain.
Nope. Tits like that, you're going to go for an M-cup at the absolute least. Look up models of higher cup sizes and you'll see what I mean. Leanne Crow would be a good start.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Nope. Tits like that, you're going to go for an M-cup at the absolute least. Look up models of higher cup sizes and you'll see what I mean. Leanne Crow would be a good start.
If we are talking IRL size absolutely but isnt TiTs' cup size bigger in general compared to real life? I remember that in CoC cups were bigger than irl counterparts.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
If we are talking IRL size absolutely but isnt TiTs' cup size bigger in general compared to real life? I remember that in CoC cups were bigger than irl counterparts.
*shrug* Not sure. But I'm a fan of that artist's work, and I know that even in TiTS sizes, those aren't merely an H-cup. :p

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Alrite then I'll upgrade to M-cups see what happens
Edit: yeah definitely since the game describes big H cups as just basketball sized

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Anyone got an idea about how long and wide her nipples should be?
Right now i've put their length ratio at 3 and width ratio at 2 and in game they read as 2.2-inch elongated nipples.
On top of that, is there even any girl in the game that can take a 30 inches long cock?

There's actually a surprising amount that have that capacity or don't have a max capacity coded. All the... promiscuous ladies and any taur should be able to fit ya. You can also use up to two doses of condensol to temporarily shrink it but that's pretty annoying. That's why I run a herm with a hyper and a normal. Do all the scenes!

Idk why, but I calculated it out based on the full body pic of her in the shower. Her dick is 22.5% of her height (horns not included). So get the height, get the length.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Here it is

For Perks i added

Ice cold to match her personality
Bubblebutt to match the curves
And both milky and hyper milky since shes very milk prone as shown from the gifs

here how she looks

18496e95b5dd490fceef6842429f9b42.gif

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like jewels, shimmering amber eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The lengthy, red hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have voluptuous hips that sway and emphasize your thick, curvy shape, and your huge booty wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you go. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two exercise-ball-sized, motherly melons, capped with one 3.7-inch nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are pink. Your back-breaking tits have a noticable amount of cream inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a M-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cock is 30 inches long and five inches across. A sack with two large balls swings heavily beneath your tool. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your virgin vagina.

You have one unspoiled pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

What do you guys think? Anything i should change?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
There's actually a surprising amount that have that capacity or don't have a max capacity coded. All the... promiscuous ladies and any taur should be able to fit ya. You can also use up to two doses of condensol to temporarily shrink it but that's pretty annoying. That's why I run a herm with a hyper and a normal. Do all the scenes!

Idk why, but I calculated it out based on the full body pic of her in the shower. Her dick is 22.5% of her height (horns not included). So get the height, get the length.

Im preeeeeetty bad at math, could you give me a hand with that?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Im preeeeeetty bad at math, could you give me a hand with that?
8 feet tall = 96 inches (8 x 12).
22.5% of 96 (96 x 0.225) = 21.6 inches.

Still an enormous dick by most standards, though it'll look less so on someone as tall as her.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Here's Momo new and improved bitch breaker.
I've decided to do some changes since keeping it human is pretty boring in my opinion.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your stallion-cock is 21.6 inches long and 3.6 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The knot is 3.6 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of large testicles swings heavily beneath your horse-member. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

Opinions?

Last edited:

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Updates full description

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouty lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like jewels, shimmering amber eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The lengthy, red hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have child-bearing hips that sway and emphasize your thick, curvy shape, and your butt wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you go. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two creamy breasts, capped with one 3.7-inch nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are pink. Your tits have a noticable amount of milk inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a M-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your stallion-cock is 21.6 inches long and 3.6 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The knot is 3.6 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of large nuts swings heavily beneath your enormous, animalistic shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your pink pussy.

You have one unclaimed bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

TonyToaster

Nov 20, 2017
Here's Momo new and improved bitch breaker.
I've decided to do some changes since keeping it human is pretty boring in my opinion.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your stallion-cock is 21.6 inches long and 3.6 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The knot is 3.6 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of large testicles swings heavily beneath your horse-member. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

Opinions?
The knot seems kinda pointless if your dick is the same width.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Updated knot size on the cock

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your horse-shaft is 21.6 inches long and 3.6 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your giant beast-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 7.2 inches wide when at full size. A sack with two large balls swings heavily beneath your hulking, animalistic shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh i thought the size of the knot was on top of the cock? Not sure which number i need to change to fix that.
There should be a modifier around there somewhere I you're using TiTSEd, but I don't have a PC at the moment. Nice dick, though.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
There should be a modifier around there somewhere I you're using TiTSEd, but I don't have a PC at the moment. Nice dick, though.
Yeah i figured it out after seeing Knot multiplier so i just updated it.
Thanks for the compliment :)

I admit this is still taking a bit but is still the shortest time it ever took me to prepare a character for a run, bless be titsed.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Here's the final result then, im not too sure but i do think the chart helped a bit? Though not really familiar with these things i cant really be sure.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like jewels, shimmering amber eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The lengthy, red hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have fertile hips that sway and emphasize your thick, curvy shape, and your seam-bursting tush wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you go. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two milky breasts, capped with one 3.7-inch nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are pink. Your milk-jugs have a noticable amount of cream inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a M-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your horse-shaft is 21.6 inches long and 3.6 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your equine shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 7.2 inches wide when at full size. A sack with two large balls swings heavily beneath your flared horse-dick. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your cunt.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

What do you guys think? Did I nail her or should i change breasts size or some other details?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Speaking of Ranma i should probably get back to watching Ranma 1/2 at some point.

Forget the anime and read the manga.
There's like 60% of the manga story that has never been animated the anime pretty much stops at not even half of the manga.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016