CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Leaving aside characters where the author has explicitly said NO ONE else can write for--Savin's creations, like the Gargoyle for example--who or what out of the current offering of characters and events would you, the player, enjoy seeing more scenes for?

You know since you mentioned the Gargoyle girl, really wish that she would get some kind of expansion that would make more useful or give you a reason to continue to visit her. Because IMHO, she's gotta be one of the most easily forgettable NPC's in the game.

Other1

May 11, 2016
You know since you mentioned the Gargoyle girl, really wish that she would get some kind of expansion that would make more useful or give you a reason to continue to visit her. Because IMHO, she's gotta be one of the most easily forgettable NPC's in the game.

Savin's content would sooner be removed from the game entirely than altered by anyone. Because, they respect the author's wishes, even if it is perceived as a silly choice. Savin never gave explicit permission (I'm assuming), so no one else can touch it.

Perhaps, Gargoyle girl will be replaced with a Gragoyle gril that tlaks wtih a tol of ptyoes? :p

Gragoyle gril for president 2016

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

Sad but true. despite this game's overall lack of content and rejection of NPC expansions, the Gargoyle easily becomes unimportant. A couple of years back, I kind of hoped there was a way to either fix the church or free the Gargoyle girl.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Sad but true. despite this game's overall lack of content and rejection of NPC expansions, the Gargoyle easily becomes unimportant. A couple of years back, I kind of hoped there was a way to either fix the church or free the Gargoyle girl from the confines of the church.

And the sadder part is IMO, is that eventually you start to realize that there really is no real reason to free her or even go to her location afterwards, other than just to be a good guy.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
And the sadder part is IMO, is that eventually you start to realize that there really is no real reason to free her or even go to her location afterwards, other than just to be a good guy.

Lol, true. She's like Excellia; thrown in the game for no reason other than to simply exist and be fucked whenever.

Speaking of Excellia, I personally want there to be a Post-Lethice quest to restore her crown, since she's technically the Queen of Minotaurs. Hell, it could even open possibilities for the Minotaur Village to be visitable w/o the Minotaur Cum Addict Bad End.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Who knows if Savin just never add more content to her or she was supposed to be just like now. But visting cathedra can help lower corruption on top of all others options so she got some uses still if only rarely.

For Excelia...if we would go with canon (which option feel not have much fans lolol) it wouldn't be possible to her rula as mino queen since addiction isn't beatable. In mod...it could happen like almost all rest.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Who knows if Savin just never add more content to her or she was supposed to be just like now.

Gargy is feature complete, yes. Not every NPC needs some deeper purpose or greater questline. She's there to dispense sex and services, and that's really about it.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
And here I thought the sex was a bad thing with the gargoyle, I only ever visited her to help lower corruption when I needed that extra point gone to de-corrupt Sheila.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Though what would you think of being able to restore the cathedral? It'll add use for wood and stones. It involves some processes.

Here's a list of things that could be done.

• Cleaning up the debris, can be done eight times. May add to stone count if you find some usable stone bricks.
  • Repairing doors, which will use up wood and nails.
  • Repairing pews, which will use up wood and nails, can be done 5 times. Some pews are in usable condition.
  • Replacing stone bricks, which will use up stones.
  • Reconstructing statues, which will require finding documents and you'll need to order from a master sculptor. This will cost 1000 gems each. Can be done eight times, intended for gem sink.
  • Replacing the broken windows, which will cost 500 gems each. They're stained glass after all! Can be done a few times until all of the windows are restored.

And once you finally restore the cathedral, you can add a bed in the tower to provide a place for you to sleep through the night.

And if there's a way to cure Scylla's addiction, she could be moved into the cathedral.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Speaking of scylla we about done with the tf only need to code in the ink spray attack 

Reactions: Ormael

ZephyrosLunsky

May 20, 2016
I think i've got it. if you've fought him before, that is treated seperately to changing him to kelly and takes priority. It can't be reversed in game, so you'll need to go into the save editor.

If the flag KELT_KILL_PLAN = 1, then thats the problem. Change the value to 0, and you'll get the Kelly related options after you beat him.

And THAT was the problem! Alright, thanks man, really appreciated the help.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Though what would you think of being able to restore the cathedral? It'll add use for wood and stones. It involves some processes.

• Cleaning up the debris, can be done eight times. May add to stone count if you find some usable stone bricks.
  • Repairing pews, which will use up wood and nails, can be done 5 times. Some pews are in usable condition.
  • Reconstructing statues, which will require finding documents and you'll need to order from a master sculptor. This will cost 1000 gems each. Can be done eight times, intended for gem sink.
  • Replacing the broken windows, which will cost 500 gems each. They're stained glass after all! Can be done a few times until all of the windows are restored.

And once you finally restore the cathedral, you can add a bed in the tower to provide a place for you to sleep through the night.

And if there's a way to cure Scylla's addiction, she could be moved into the cathedral.

I think that would be a nice addition to the original game and it would make sense to be able to rebuild the cathedral. Also it would be nice to provide a reasonable home for the gargoyle and a place to rest or sleep for yourself. Instead of having just a dilapidated old building.

Reactions: Ormael

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Are people allowed to write new sex scenes regarding PC's having a certain height? Like it they're 10 ft or up, they can use the foe as a dildo, or take slime girls fully into themselves?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

That's a very good idea IMO.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

Funny enough, that's actually what I was thinking of in regards to the Cathedral.

I think that would be a nice addition to the original game and it would make sense to be able to rebuild the cathedral. Also it would be nice to provide a reasonable home for the gargoyle and a place to rest or sleep for yourself. Instead of having just a dilapidated old building.

Agreed, that would make more sense.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
For Excelia...if we would go with canon (which option feel not have much fans lolol) it wouldn't be possible to her rula as mino queen since addiction isn't beatable. In mod...it could happen like almost all rest.

If I'm remembering this correctly, when Onikumomaru (name of Excellia's original creator I think) created her, she was constantly remade from an Amazoness Minotaur Queen to a sensual and sexual lover of Minotaurs, hence, her appearance in the game. I just feel like/hope she gets the justice of being more than just a cock-sleeve.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Gargy is feature complete, yes. Not every NPC needs some deeper purpose or greater questline. She's there to dispense sex and services, and that's really about it.

Is Gargy kind of sexable golem? I mean she not seems to be normaly born and normaly gargoyles are artifical being (even in old WoD Gargoyle bloodline was warlocks artifical made kindred ^^).

If I'm remembering this correctly, when Onikumomaru (name of Excellia's original creator I think) created her, she was constantly remade from an Amazoness Minotaur Queen to a sensual and sexual lover of Minotaurs, hence, her appearance in the game. I just feel like/hope she gets the justice of being more than just a cock-sleeve.

Well for vanilla canon she's hopeless cock-sleeve of minos...but we got two mods so if any of their main creators come with content for changing her from this role...as long it won't anger higher powers of the forum it would happen eventualy.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is Gargy kind of sexable golem? I mean she not seems to be normaly born and normaly gargoyles are artifical being (even in old WoD Gargoyle bloodline was warlocks artifical made kindred ^^).

Well for vanilla canon she's hopeless cock-sleeve of minos...but we got two mods so if any of their main creators come with content for changing her from this role...as long it won't anger higher powers of the forum it would happen eventualy.

Yeah, gargy is a golem/construct. She happens to be (mostly) anatomically correct, but wasn't intended for sex.

Also, feel free to desecrate (haha implying she was good to begin with) improve Excellia to your hearts' content. Fuck her. (Clarifying edit: Meant to be a jab at her creator, not y'all.)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, gargy is a golem/construct. She happens to be (mostly) anatomically correct, but wasn't intended for sex.

Also, feel free to desecrate (haha implying she was good to begin with) improve Excellia to your hearts' content. Fuck her. (Clarifying edit: Meant to be a jab at her creator, not y'all.)

Welp, time for me to start learning to write stuff for sex again. Also, speaking of Golem's and stone creatures, was there ever going to be a use for the Stone Giant's Lethicite?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Welp, time for me to start learning to write stuff for sex again. Also, speaking of Golem's and stone creatures, was there ever going to be a use for the Stone Giant's Lethicite?

There are one use for it. Redemption ending.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well revamp could have few things to throw at her that some even base game got (I mean she's kinda cow so what will happen if Ratz would feed her with some labova potion that marble and possible clare took). Also as for my mod it even more fun...Evangeline would really love some slave/addicted cowslut to try all her weird potions to see what will happen *chuckle* (poor author of her for making you and I think Fen hating Excellia to the bone :allears: )

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
It is used to reverse demon to human.

Well, You also need Marae for that ending. Can't have 1/2 of the requirements, y'know?

Well revamp could have few things to throw at her that some even base game got (I mean she's kinda cow so what will happen if Ratz would feed her with some labova potion that marble and possible clare took). Also as for my mod it even more fun...Evangeline would really love some slave/addicted cowslut to try all her weird potions to see what will happen *chuckle* (poor author of her for making you and I think Fen hating Excellia to the bone :allears: )

I think Fen went about Excellia the way he did because people kept pestering him about it, so he probably just went "Fuck it" and made her a concubine of a queen. Many other people had their own idea of what Excellia would be like, including myself. I originally felt like the roles of Excellia and the Minotaur King were going to be slightly reversed, or at least offer a 2v1 fight...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, You also need Marae for that ending. Can't have 1/2 of the requirements, y'know?

Interesting so that lethice for D3+marae aka any god on current weakened Marae power level could revert nondemon to demon transformation....so it seems thoughts of mind to show in my mod actualy god that govern of transformations would make him use even less power as Marae since he specialized in it ^^

I think Fen went about Excellia the way he did because people kept pestering him about it, so he probably just went "Fuck it" and made her a concubine of a queen. Many other people had their own idea of what Excellia would be like, including myself. I originally felt like the roles of Excellia and the Minotaur King were going to be slightly reversed, or at least offer a 2v1 fight...

It was fine at start I think but her author started to commision more than Phreak Tons Tons of damage - tons of tons of arts about her. So at some point many people thought Excellia is CoC face like...Lethice or Urta. So you can quess for character that was merely npc that not even existed ingame and kinda open breaking mino addition rule that additionaly reached recognizability level of that of Urta when people looked for CoC could make Fen unhappy and not only him.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fen was, as far as I know, totally gung-ho about Excelia's inclusion, he's on good terms with her creator and the character hits lots of his kinks.  It's Savin who loathes her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Couch So what about part that her art flood net so hard that when someone was ooking for CoC first thing that was poping out was something related to Excellia?

Also well...I had feeling it was Fen too not happy about Excellia in past poping out of anywhere even when opening the fridge.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Any known documents of Excellia that was originally intended for post-game? If not, maybe she can be written along with Mitzi.

It would be fun to take Excellia to your camp and leave her to be humiliated. Even watch Izma plow her.