[RPG Maker MV]Non Monstrum:(8/9/20 V0.06.11 Public | Remake in Progress)

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Where does the "Trap" come in by the way? I haven't found anyone who fits this description... Is she only in the patron builds or something? (I'm saying she there because i have a hard time thinking of lily wanting to have sex with anyone who describes themselves as he or a man tbh)

She is in the dungeon where you freed the slaves.

GnollQueen

Jan 8, 2018
...I don't know how i never thought of doing that again. What a cute goblin girl. Also: Goddamm Everyone (I care about) in this game is cute. Like impossibly so.

Also i think as a lesbian myself i relate to Lily a lot more then i probably should. This is a really good game your made here. I think i love it.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
...I don't know how i never thought of doing that again. What a cute goblin girl. Also: Goddamm Everyone (I care about) in this game is cute. Like impossibly so.

Also i think as a lesbian myself i relate to Lily a lot more then i probably should. This is a really good game your made here. I think i love it.

I'm glad that you feel that way.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
V0.04.19 Quinn & Battle Update

Changes
- Quinn third predate and date, equal around 8000 words.
- A new sex scene for Quinn
- A new sex scene for Sophia
- A new sex scene for Grace, as well as possibly fixing the garden scene.
- New armour system
- New dungeon layouts
- New Jar System
- Dungeon bosses for the first two dungeons
- Beginnings of a weapon upgrade and argument system

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Uploaded a fix the surrounds problems with the Quinn update, that patrons didn't notice.
You can get the fix from the same link as the orignal download called Bug Fix 1. Follow the instruction in the txt file, and you'll be fine.
This fix is for the public and patron version, so both do it.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
V0.05.0 New Quest Update
Changes

- New Main Quest after you complete the third main dates
- Two new sex scene for Ava & Scribe
WARNING, EITHER REQUIRES A NEW GAME OR USE THE HORSE IN THE FERRUM'S SCHOOL

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Oh neat this updated again.

Though I will admit that I'm a tiny bit lost about what has changed overall in a while.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Been playing a fair bit and I've noticed that the scene when you get the talk about how slimegirls affect their lovers seems to indicate that it's supposed to happen after you've progressed rather far with all three main girls in the town yet it can proc after maxing Ava to 60 and fucking her in the morning even with Grace and Quinn not being that far.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Been playing a fair bit and I've noticed that the scene when you get the talk about how slimegirls affect their lovers seems to indicate that it's supposed to happen after you've progressed rather far with all three main girls in the town yet it can proc after maxing Ava to 60 and fucking her in the morning even with Grace and Quinn not being that far.

Odd, I'll look into it.
Edit: I have no idea how it could happen, unless somewhere is boosting a certain variable without me knowing

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Odd, I'll look into it.
Edit: I have no idea how it could happen, unless somewhere is boosting a certain variable without me knowing
I think it may be tied with either Ava's 60 rep mission or the first run of the slaver hideout.

Skylotus

May 12, 2017
I noticed a bug with the slime jars, when Quinn uses one i don't get a empty jar back. I don't recall when i got my copy of the game, maybe 2 weeks ago or so, and I don't think a fix has come out in that time so....

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
I noticed a bug with the slime jars, when Quinn uses one i don't get a empty jar back. I don't recall when i got my copy of the game, maybe 2 weeks ago or so, and I don't think a fix has come out in that time so....

This is odd, while I have heard problems with the milk jar the slimejar works fine, will look into it

Skylotus

May 12, 2017
if it helps, I accidentally made a slime jar while I was alone, and then only used them when I first got quinn. the very first fight in that dungeon with the corrupt guards and what not. It might also be a milk jar? It's the jar made from lily's breast milk. but is called a slime jar?

jjfireballs

Aug 10, 2018
So I think I might have fucked up somewhere, i'm at ava with 60/100 affection, 60/60 make her admit it point with her quest and its telling me a "do what I asked you to do first before asking." I have the scribe, i'm 61/80 with grace, and 64/80 with quinn. can you tell me where i'm muffed?

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
So I think I might have fucked up somewhere, i'm at ava with 60/100 affection, 60/60 make her admit it point with her quest and its telling me a "do what I asked you to do first before asking." I have the scribe, i'm 61/80 with grace, and 64/80 with quinn. can you tell me where i'm muffed?

Try spending the night at her house.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Release V0.05.2 Changes-
- New predate and date for Ava
- Four sex scenes
- The first of the images to the prologue
- Reworked and balanced the game up to Ava's first date
- Grace's fourth date and pre-date
- Added a backlog text plugin from yanfly, click "Tab" while in text to see it
- Fixed a missing scene for Sophia

anh

Sep 11, 2018
hey Malum, i have ava at 100, grace at 100, quinn at 80 and i can't date quinn, now i don't know what to do, can you help ?

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
hey Malum, i have ava at 100, grace at 100, quinn at 80 and i can't date quinn, now i don't know what to do, can you help ?

Simple, her fourth date is in the current patron version, so wait until next month and the new release and then u can

Reactions: anh

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
V0.05.3 Quinn Update
Changes-

- New predate and date for Quinn
- The two more sex scenes(Grace & Sophia)
- The fourth main quest

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Got an error in 0.05.4. Started the fight with the Black Band but got "Failed to load: img/sv_actors/Quinn.png". Looked in the folder and only the file "Lilly the Slimegirl.rpgmvp" is present. I can retry forever, but this bugs the fight and prevents the enemy from acting.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Got an error in 0.05.4. Started the fight with the Black Band but got "Failed to load: img/sv_actors/Quinn.png". Looked in the folder and only the file "Lilly the Slimegirl.rpgmvp" is present. I can retry forever, but this bugs the fight and prevents the enemy from acting.

Go to the Garrison and use the bug fix skeleton

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
V0.05.5 Quinn & Grace Update
Changes-

- Quinn's and Grace's Final Predate and Date, finishing them for chapter 1
- Two new sex scenes for Quinn and Sophia.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
V0.05.6 Final Main Quest added
Changes-

- The Final Main Quest for chapter 1, before the finale
- Two new sex scenes for Ava and Quinn.
- Moved the dungeon bosses to Pirate and Tribes
- Started my redesign on Zhuvine maps
- Restored Fourth Main Date which was missing
- Fixed Bugs

WARNING! MAKE SURE TO ADD FILES FROM "NEEDED FIX DOWNLOAD TOO"

Download: https://mega.nz/#F!IphiGa7L!WpiB4cRlFp-ThOLXgHI3hg