[RPG Maker MV]Non Monstrum:(8/9/20 V0.06.11 Public | Remake in Progress)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Alright, what the fuck do I need to do to unlock Ava's first date? Also, are all these sex scenes with Ava supposed to be unlocked when clicking on "Coming soon" ?

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Alright, what the fuck do I need to do to unlock Ava's first date? Also, are all these sex scenes with Ava supposed to be unlocked when clicking on "Coming soon" ?

Get her affection up to 20, and no, thanks for noticing that.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Yeah I already got her attention to 20, figured out I didn't need to ask her out and it was a scripted scene after sleeping

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Yeah I already got her attention to 20, figured out I didn't need to ask her out and it was a scripted scene after sleeping

That's the pre date quest most likely, but yeah sometimes you have to wait until the next day to do things.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Been having quite a lot of fun with the latest public version, but I'm not sure if i've finished all the content.

I got Ava stuck at 60, Quinn at 40, Grace at 80, Sophie at 20 and I can't access Scribe's sex scenes after having done everything with her and also can't get down the debt of Aliss.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Been having quite a lot of fun with the latest public version, but I'm not sure if i've finished all the content.

I got Ava stuck at 60, Quinn at 40, Grace at 80, Sophie at 20 and I can't access Scribe's sex scenes after having done everything with her and also can't get down the debt of Aliss.

Sadly there is a bug with Scribe so her sex scenes don't play yet, fixed in the next public version. Although there should be a second Quinn that date that you have to do before Grace's third date, so can I see your save file? Also Aliss is incomplete so that is all there is at the moment, finally there are more sophia dates to do, so you haven't finished her yet.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sadly there is a bug with Scribe so her sex scenes don't play yet, fixed in the next public version. Although there should be a second Quinn that date that you have to do before Grace's third date, so can I see your save file? Also Aliss is incomplete so that is all there is at the moment, finally there are more sophia dates to do, so you haven't finished her yet.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/22opax80zz4bys7/file1.rpgsave?dl=0

Here you go.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sophia's new stuff was quite a treasure. Also I finished the goblin trap's content and she was quite a lot of fun too.

Got a question though, what's with some of the quest ticks for the quest that tracks all the girls not ticking some of the stuff that I'm fairly certain i've done.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Sophia's new stuff was quite a treasure. Also I finished the goblin trap's content and she was quite a lot of fun too.

Got a question though, what's with some of the quest ticks for the quest that tracks all the girls not ticking some of the stuff that I'm fairly certain i've done.

Which girls, I recently found I made a mistake with Sophia's quest date ticks, which I didn't fix in the new public version, so the mistake could of appeared else.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Which girls, I recently found I made a mistake with Sophia's quest date ticks, which I didn't fix in the new public version, so the mistake could of appeared else.
Quest tick thing was another thing I was gonna report but forgot to, but the the Lost Angel and Whore meets are the ones that I'm confident are Scribe and Aliss. Not sure if you've done the Weirdo yet tho, but I I tentatively assume it's that dickgirl that Ava has you rescue.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Quest tick thing was another thing I was gonna report but forgot to, but the the Lost Angel and Whore meets are the ones that I'm confident are Scribe and Aliss. Not sure if you've done the Weirdo yet tho, but I I tentatively assume it's that dickgirl that Ava has you rescue.

I see, I'll look into it, the new quest system is new so I guess there will be mistakes

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
New Patreon Update
V0.04.16 Aliss Update Part 1

Changes

-Aliss first and only date, gotta do the final thing when she is freed later
-A threesome scene between Ava, Lily and Scribe

Also a quick peak at things to come in the far future...
PsxUZEcAyDeqRaQHaqo-XLcBqMsT38506fyhIcVs_FPdGt4gT4lNzgZdDZOzU0M0.PNG

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well that armor is cute.

Also decided to do a bit of a replay with the last public build and I found a grammar mistake early on. During the first conversation with Etrus she uses "seeked" when she should have used "sought"

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Well that armor is cute.

Also decided to do a bit of a replay with the last public build and I found a grammar mistake early on. During the first conversation with Etrus she uses "seeked" when she should have used "sought"

Do you mean in the city or the dungeon? Since I can't find seeked in the dungeon text

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
No worries, those won't be added for a while though, since I'm going through the game bit by bit, the prologue dungeon and desert are all done, next is the first bandit camp and then the city.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
V0.4.14 Public Release: Sophia Release Part 2

Changes

- Sophia final date, a huge 3000 word long date
- One new sex scene

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well that last date was quite fun. Seeing Sophia happy after everything that has happened makes for an amazing feeling, one that I'm now craving to experience with the other ladies.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Really enjoying this so far! Would be nice for the girls to remind us of what they want done, though. Spent too much time trying to figure out WTF supposed to do next a few times.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Really enjoying this so far! Would be nice for the girls to remind us of what they want done, though. Spent too much time trying to figure out WTF supposed to do next a few times.

Believe me, I would love to make it more easy, but it is a real struggle to get that code working. But I will try and make it better

GnollQueen

Jan 8, 2018
Where does the "Trap" come in by the way? I haven't found anyone who fits this description... Is she only in the patron builds or something? (I'm saying she there because i have a hard time thinking of lily wanting to have sex with anyone who describes themselves as he or a man tbh)