What kind of weapons would you like to see in TiTS? 2.0

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
138293_s14.jpg

Lugin

Aug 27, 2015
How about a "standard" pump-action shotgun? We've got a double-barreled (Trench) and a pair of auto-shotguns. It could be more maneuverable than the autos (lose the evasion penalty), but maybe less raw damage?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The trench shotgun is a pump-action. Not sure where you're getting the doubled barreled thing from.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Melee wise, perhaps a gauntlet type,
unarmed weapons are a must
especially cool unarmed weapons, how about an elemental space monk with fire fist?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
unarmed weapons are a must
especially cool unarmed weapons, how about an elemental space monk with fire fist?
If we could use our fists, or cybernetic fists or gauntlets or whatever, Techies have Charge Weapon, which works on any and every melee weapon, so you could do that with electricity.

Reactions: Crablord

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Okay, what we really need is a codpiece cannon, much like Sex Machine's from the film From Dusk til Dawn.

You know I'm right.
Crotch Tease skill gives bonus damage.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
...I have just checked the thread and I have no clue who in the hell is Akane. She already in the game or non?

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Okay, just checked the patch notes for the new planet. I'm assuming Akane will be found on it once everything's done?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
No need to double post.

Also Akane has nothing to do with the new planet.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Haven't met anyone by the name of Akane on the station, sooo she in a backer build or not in the game?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
i'd love to see brawler style weapons make an appearance imagine being able to go all yang on someone and punch them through a starship hull, while using psionics to super boost your physical powers

Reactions: Pyrozet

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Urgh, I came here for tits and dog-girls, as well as the more-than-occasional joke, not to get drawn into a debate about katana. I mean, fucking hell, its almost an internet trope at this stage.

The katana worked well as a quick and slashing weapon, but it evolved to fit a certain niche need, where the quality of metal in Japan was, to be quite honest, pretty shit (to the point where armour was predominately lacquered wood. That isn't to say steel wasn't used, but it only became more common when Japan started trading with Europe). Even an expertly crafted blade needed to be looked after in an extremely specific manner because the blades were fragile. But blame games, anime and films for the belief that katanas were these magically kick-ass swords that could do anything. In truth, if you tried using a katana in a manner depicted in the above media, they'd break.

Conversely, the European Longsword wasn't just a bladed weapon, it did a little bit of everything, because that's what it was needed. The crossguard could be used as a warpick in a pinch, the pommel of the sword could be used as a mace to deliver a killing blow. Because the people the sword user was fighting were encased in plate armour. It was a more robust design and more to do a lot of things quite well.

To be honest, I would want a weapon that could do a lot of things well, than one that did one thing perfectly.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
I like katanas. They sleek. Not like Western swords.
Also, TiTS is set in the motherfucking future. Just add a bit of technobabble and voila!

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
What Evil said under the spoiler is everything I didn't want to get into. But I can't really argue that ImpossibleSci-FiMetal™ could make it more practical.

Reactions: Kesil and Evil

Lugin

Aug 27, 2015
The trench shotgun is a pump-action. Not sure where you're getting the doubled barreled thing from.

Maybe the item's description?

It took you this long to find a goddamn shotgun? It’s pretty rudimentary in design, just a quick and easy breech that you can thumb a pair of shells into. The real quality is what you want to load into it - with a thick gauge, as long as you have enough time to prepare, this’ll put the hurt on anything. Just... do it slowly, sausagefingers.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Maybe the item's description?

There has never been in the history of the world a double-barreled breech-loaded trench gun.

But I can totally see what you mean by the description.

Last edited:

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Annnddd Akane's in the backer builds! Now we just gonna wait for the public build...or i could become a patron
but let's be real i have way better ways to spend my monies

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
There has never been in the history of the world a double-barreled breech-loaded trench gun.

But I can totally see what you mean by the description.

Now unless you're confused and thinking of a double barreled 1897 winchester I must rebuke you my good sir. WWI and WWII both saw the use of double barreled shotguns in trenches and other roles (heavy usage by russian rear guard and by germans defending germany from said russians), the only reason they are tossed to the wayside by history is the more prolific use of the model 1897 winchester. Also given the fact that it's a Republic weapon it doesn't surprise me that it's less advanced compared to its role seeing as how the only other firearms of the Republic (that we've seen) are a revolver, a lever action, and a bolt action rifle. As for the federation it seems that they do have machine guns, but i'm more or less convinced at this point that they'd be closer to the Maxim machine gun than they would be to a Browning m1919, or an mg42.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Now unless you're confused and thinking of a double barreled 1897 winchester I must rebuke you my good sir. WWI and WWII both saw the use of double barreled shotguns in trenches and other roles (heavy usage by russian rear guard and by germans defending germany from said russians), the only reason they are tossed to the wayside by history is the more prolific use of the model 1897 winchester. Also given the fact that it's a Republic weapon it doesn't surprise me that it's less advanced compared to its role seeing as how the only other firearms of the Republic (that we've seen) are a revolver, a lever action, and a bolt action rifle. As for the federation it seems that they do have machine guns, but i'm more or less convinced at this point that they'd be closer to the Maxim machine gun than they would be to a Browning m1919, or an mg42.
Valid point, Alec. Myrellion's technology is more at place in WW1 than anything else, barring the various drugs the Federation has created.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just gonna try be quick with what I'll suggest. Diamond toothed chainsaw, Powerfist from fallout, buzzsaw, stunbaton, grenade launcher that shoots more than Gray goos, throwing knives, hatchet, throwing axe, super slingshot, weapon attachments( such as a masterkey shotgun or grenade launcher) only attachable to rifles.

Maybe a hardlight melee weapon that transforms into different weapons like from bat to sledge hammer to weeb sword katana. Would be hard as fuck to balance but you could have upgrade kits on different planets that unlock to make it stronger.

Maybe for ranged or as a gadget, a swarm of small drones that shock or burn enemies and provide distractions to enemies to help in group battles.

Maybe some suppressed weapons that crit better for smugs, like a suppressed pistol or smg does less damage but has better crit.

Probably sniper but like it would be kinda worthless unless you had something to give you an advantage to using it like if you could fly or had a jet pack or something that would give you the highground.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Just gonna try be quick with what I'll suggest. Diamond toothed chainsaw, Powerfist from fallout, buzzsaw, stunbaton, grenade launcher that shoots more than Gray goos, throwing knives, hatchet, throwing axe, super slingshot, weapon attachments( such as a masterkey shotgun or grenade launcher) only attachable to rifles.

Maybe a hardlight melee weapon that transforms into different weapons like from bat to sledge hammer to weeb sword katana. Would be hard as fuck to balance but you could have upgrade kits on different planets that unlock to make it stronger.

Maybe for ranged or as a gadget, a swarm of small drones that shock or burn enemies and provide distractions to enemies to help in group battles.

Maybe some suppressed weapons that crit better for smugs, like a suppressed pistol or smg does less damage but has better crit.

Probably sniper but like it would be kinda worthless unless you had something to give you an advantage to using it like if you could fly or had a jet pack or something that would give you the highground.
You're asking alot from a erotic game. A game with combat in its story, perhaps, but still a pr0ns game.
Valid point, though.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i have definite proof that katanas are the most powerful weapon in this omniverse

Reactions: GothPastel

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I'd like to see a hook with chain that works as a piercing melee weapon, while equipped it would give Steele a special attack that can cause Constrict or Bleeding to one opponent.
With Silly Mode active, there will be an additional line where Steele utters a line, such as "GET OVER HERE!!" after making the special attack.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'd like to see a hook with chain that works as a piercing melee weapon, while equipped it would give Steele a special attack that can cause Constrict or Bleeding to one opponent.
With Silly Mode active, there will be an additional line where Steele utters a line, such as "GET OVER HERE!!" after making the special attack.
And you can use Charge Weapon on it! I love that move so much.