Deleted

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Hmm. Just re-stumbled across this game (After nearly a full year.) and I noticed the beg/cry interaction was missing from the new version. Also noticed the orgasm description was altered heavily. Aka the forced aspect was clear back then but not now.
Was just curious to the changes.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I took a peak into the actual files and it seems alot of scenes were completely re-written. Including the old orgasm scenes. guess I gotta get used to the new formatt.

also figured you would want to know in firefox there is alot of times where when you click a action you are met with a error 500:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I took a peak into the actual files and it seems alot of scenes were completely re-written. Including the old orgasm scenes. guess I gotta get used to the new formatt.

also figured you would want to know in firefox there is alot of times where when you click a action you are met with a error 500:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Haven't played this in a while but I remember getting a lot of those in Chrome as well. Backing works at least if I recall, so depending on what triggers it, you might be able to save the day and pick another option to try and "juke the bug" as I call it.

Merilirem

Oct 17, 2016
I'm just wondering if it's possible to actually escape by resisting because even when i cheated and modded my stats beyond reason, im talking in the thousands, i could not get past the choices to submit or not.

It was just "your getting raped" which meant my only option was to buttfuck my way out of the situation.

hentaiSpecial

Apr 10, 2017
Never liked textheavy games but I have to say that it's pretty well made. Plus I really love the setting. Keep up the good work :)

DragonBlood495

Feb 23, 2018
lil bug, when you go to start the application it says "code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found" now ive tried reinstalling but it doesn't work so when can you fix this?

oyvey

Feb 22, 2018
Pacify and turn around seem broken. Maybe i missed something there

Edit: Me being dumb its all right I think

Last edited:

oyvey

Feb 22, 2018
What are you supposed to exactly supposed to do when captured by slavers in 1.2.9? I just get the option to "Run Away"

Motorpsico

Dec 10, 2017
Why the .exe isnt working for me?
The last version that i could play was the 1.2.3
Is always the same "Windows 32 invalid application" problem

Dec 26, 2017
Right, I don't usually do a lot of reporting since most of the time it's already being addressed, but I think it's needed here since there are some things that you might want to look at to get a more refined game.

-First off, "Running Away" does not seem to work at all or it requires way too much stat investment. Every single time I tried, even against Lizardmen whom are the weakest enemies, it failed. May want to do some adjustment so that those who start with a lot of agility can reliably run from them. "Hiding" also seem to require a very high stat investment unless you have a very low 'Presence' score.

-Second off, you should maybe make a "low level" zone around the laboratory where you wake up. My very first encounter was with Raiders whom you have zero chance of winning against at such an early point and only serves to make the game feel unfair for first time players. I'd suggest limiting it to Lizardman as well as limiting how many can enemies can spawn at once. A single Raider is easier than five lizardmen for example.

-Third off, I keep losing the 'Action buttons', hardlocking the game and making it impossible to do any actions. (I am refering to the buttons such as 'Go West' and 'Be Quiet' and so forth.). This is hopefully fixed in the Patreon version, but since I'm not a patreon I cannot know this. This usually occurs after you choose 'End Scene'. This is especially a problem due to the next point.

-Fourth, 'Pacify' is inaccurate. You are actually seducing your enemy, not pacifying them. This is a problem if you've set the "Attraction" of the enemy gender to 0. Such as 'Male attraction 0'. A successful pacify will result in a sex scene in which the enemy will not do any action whatsoever, locking you in a loop unless you choose 'End Scene' which has a good chance of hardlocking the game.

I am incapable of giving you anything else due to the Third problem. It's a complete game breaker that occurs at random. It will happen after looting, ending sex scenes and sometimes even fights from my experience.

oyvey

Feb 22, 2018
Sorry about not responding to your question before. Might I ask how you get citizenship for the hospital? Well done on the new updates .

oyvey

Feb 22, 2018
Also It seems theres still bugs where your not given options and have to restart which sucks. Old version of 1.10 btw

Dec 26, 2017
Got some time on my hands and since I've already given some feedback once, I might as well do it twice.

- When defeated by enemies they will more often than not taunt you. They seem to be especially fond on calling you a 'Sissy'. Problem is, I am already playing as either a Hermaphrodite or a Dickgirl. A 'Sissy' more often than not refers to an effeminate Male, especially in sexual contexts making it rather redundant in the context of a Dickgirl or Hermaphrodite. I kinda doubt you're using it in the context of being weak, but if you do, you may want to add other taunts such as "weakling" so that it's more obvious they're calling you weak.

- A small, but jarring line during the first meeting with the Council Head Hert Lom, is when he introduces his daughter. ("Well, I'm Council Head Hert Lom, and this" points to the young woman "is my daughter Eva"). The (points to the young woman) is very bad writing to be honest. Although it conveys what's happening, it's also very blunt and crude. I'm no expert at writing myself, but I would try something more like ("Well, I'm Council Head Hert Lom, and this-" Hert/Mr. Lom points his hand towards the young woman besides him. "-is my daughter Eva"). You'll want to dictate who performs any actions as to not cause any confusion, even if it seems obvious. You'll also want to use the dash to connect two different dialogues if they're separated my an action so that they don't appear as two entirely separate sentences.

- Remember to Capitalize all of the first letters in a new sentence. There are a lot of missing capitalizations in Hert Lom's dialogue.

- The town guards will always ask who you are and you will always have to say you're a trader. Not sure if this is updated in the 1.2.11 update or not, but it would be nice if they'd remember you so you can freely enter and leave once you're proven to be friendly.

- The hide of a lizard sells for 5 Silver, but the hide of Mutant Dogs whom are much stronger only sells for 2 Silver? Either the values are switched or the hide of dogs should be worth more.

- On a second note, after you've finished looting you still get the option to loot, even if nothing remains. Would be a nice to have to go away after you've looted everything.

- During dominant or consensual sex, the player has TWO options for anal. One works normally, the other locks you into only fucking the others ass until you end the scene.

- After defeat, choosing 'Give In' will cause you to end up saying dominant things despite being the one that should be dominated. Example: (You take off the second raider's clothes, leaving her completely naked. "You're gonna make a nice fuck toy fucking whore") This coming from the defeated doesn't really fit.

- Trying to trade with Lorise at Kala's trading post will always return a Internal Server Error.

This is all I've got right now. Might try and see if I can find anything else that I can give feedback on.

Dec 26, 2017
Still some more things that need attention.

- Getting wounded applies a debuff to the character, but as of right now, there are no ways of curing this. The Hospital in Vica requires citizenship, but the Council Head refuses you give you one.

- Seemingly all weapons with an attack value of more than 20 is unusable by the player character. Pike and Machete does work however. If there is a stat requirement, you should find a way to mention this.

- The Perk 'Dominant', which is the second tier up from 'Dominant Tendencies' is seemingly gone. Intentional or not?

- Having dominated several female opponents, I have been unable to trigger this new 'Compulsion' mechanic. Might want some indication for how Phobias and Compulsions in the statistics menu or some other place. People like keeping track on progression.

- Sex seems to be a bit wonky still. When dominating an opponent, they may occasionally stand up or switch position entirely, including yours. Going from On-Top Doggy-style to Bottom Cowgirl in a single turn or they'll stand up and you're suddenly on your knees.

- Related to the Sadist perk, the current only way to inflict pain is by penetrating either vaginally or anally. The opponents pain lowers after a few actions when having anal sex, but remains at it's highest point forever when having vaginal sex.

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
Pretty happy with how the new character creator window is turning out

JSdU87f.gif
Are there going to be the possibility to see this all the game? If the character changes cloths or gets naked, this image will change too?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hm, I haven't been able to access it for the past day or so. Is it just temporarily down atm?

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
How do I become a citizen? Because I got a arm trauma that needed to get heal.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
What about the arm trauma? I needed to get heal.

You don't get to heal it. He implemented the different traumas, but no actual way of healing them. He also seems to have just fallen off the face of the Earth as since the last Patreon update he has seemingly vanished. No replies that I can find or anything, so I'm going to assume this is yet another project in which the creator has bailed without telling anyone. It may have only been a month, but this is all too familiar as well, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

greensnake1

Oct 3, 2017
Map is to low
and i dont know why i played the earlier version map was good and fine now its to low any way to fix this?