Free Cities

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
I've been working on a mod to alter how pregnancy works, and from what I've seen I think it would be a lot of work to implement multiple fetishes. FCDev needs to centralize a lot of things so we don't have to run around modifying like 50 different pages to do one thing.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
One of the old loli mods had it support up to three fetishes (the code is pretty much the only reason I ever look at any of those), plus the new flaw system can basically be cloned for functionality now.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
One of the old loli mods had it support up to three fetishes (the code is pretty much the only reason I ever look at any of those), plus the new flaw system can basically be cloned for functionality now.

That sounds worth looking at. Where can I find that particular one?

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
That sounds worth looking at. Where can I find that particular one?

I think the threads archived now so I'm not sure, you have to search. I'll be hunting my web history later personally, I tend to prune other people's mods rather quickly, especially those ones. I think it's in the second HGG thread, if not all the HGG threads linkback to the last thread iirc.

Junduin

Aug 28, 2015
This is the game I never knew I needed; many thanks to Nonesuch

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
This is a pretty good update. I have chargen created whores making 3000+ a week from the start. The beauty stat being visible makes it so much easier to know what you're doing. I can only imagine how much money you'll make if you set up all your future societies to raise the beauty of one type of slave (race, body type) and you build whores of that type.

Junduin

Aug 28, 2015
This is a pretty good update. I have chargen created whores making 3000+ a week from the start. The beauty stat being visible makes it so much easier to know what you're doing. I can only imagine how much money you'll make if you set up all your future societies to raise the beauty of one type of slave (race, body type) and you build whores of that type.

We'll find out soon enough!

I must be doing something wrong then, my three whores only make 1-2k a day in all... it's fun to learn though

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
I must be doing something wrong then, my three whores only make 1-2k a day in all... it's fun to learn though

Try this preset.

Make them totally terrified and hateful. Age 18.

Health: Extremely healthy. Unhealthy | Healthy | Very healthy | Extremely healthy
Muscles: Ripped. Normal | Toned | Ripped    Lips: Huge. Normal | Plush | Huge    Voice: High. Mute | Deep | Normal | High
Height: Very tall. Petite | Short | Average height | Tall | Very Tall    Weight: Average. Emaciated | Skinny | Thin | Average weight | Plush | Chubby | Fat
Face: Very attractive. Very unattractive | Unattractive | Average | Attractive | Very attractive    Waist: Hourglass. Hourglass | Normal
Breasts: Monstrous. Flat | Healthy | Big | Huge | Massive | Monstrous    Lactation: Artificial. Artificial | Natural | None
Nipples: huge. Tiny | Cute | Puffy | Inverted | Huge    Areolae: Huge. Normal | Large | Wide | Huge
Shoulders: Feminine. Very narrow | Narrow | Normal | Broad | Very broad    Hips: Broad. Very narrow | Narrow | Normal | Broad | Very broad
Butt: Massive. Flat | Healthy | Huge | Massive    Anus: Normal. Anal virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Pregnancy: None. Advanced | Early | None
Vagina: Normal. No vagina | Virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Clit: Huge. Normal | Large | Huge      Labia: Huge. Huge | Large | Normal
Penis: None. No penis | Tiny | Small | Normal | Large | Massive
Anal sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Oral sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Vaginal sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert
Prostitution: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Entertainment: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Combat: Skilled. Unskilled | Skilled
Intelligence: Brilliant. Brilliant | Smart | Average intelligence | Stupid | Moronic    Education: Uneducated. Educated | Uneducated
Fetish: submissive. Unknown | None | Sub | Dom | Cumslut | Humiliation | Buttslut | Breasts | Pregnancy | Sadism | Masochism
Fetish strength: High. Decrease
Sexuality: Loves guys, loves girls. Unknown | XY attraction: Decrease | XX attraction: Decrease
Sex drive: Powerful. Nympho | Sex addict | Powerful | Average | Poor | Frigid
Behavioral Flaw: anorexic. None | Arrogant | Bitchy | Odd | Men | Women | Anorexic | Gluttonous | Devout | Liberated
Sexual Flaw: none. None | Oral | Anal | Penetration | Repressed | Shamefast | Apathetic | Sexually idealistic

Caucasians also get a cash bonus when whoring until you have a future society in place to change that. I'd make the slaves white or whatever race you're going to do with the society options. Chinese, for example.

Make the whores -related- to each other. Twins, in fact. This gives a cash bonus when they whore together. You can possibly min-max this even further by applying advanced pregnancy and more flaws to squeeze out a little extra devotion. Since the careers can also boost skills of starting slaves, you can save even more of your starting money by lowering the relevant skills. You might could also take those cash boosting backgrounds so you can grab an army of these ladies above. Then you'd be set for the entire game.

I'd suggest doing that. It would be fun.

JickOShadows

May 13, 2016
Dairy can be very lucrative, late game and after milking FS. I was making almost 200k a week from my dairy facility  with 40 occupants late game.

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
For some reason I always make enough off business alone to just keep all my slaves as personal fucktoys.

Junduin

Aug 28, 2015
Dairy can be very lucrative, late game and after milking FS. I was making almost 200k a week from my dairy facility  with 40 occupants late game.

New build is up, now you can make machinery out of those 40 slaves!

Try this preset.

It's rad, bro. Only thing I dunno is how you choose their sexuality, I tried to do so but the price jumped to like ¤15,000 with the rest of the preset... probably a bug, since unknown sexuality made them like ¤ 4000 tops. Oh well, great strategy

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Only thing I dunno is how you choose their sexuality, I tried to do so but the price jumped to like ¤15,000 with the rest of the preset... probably a bug, since unknown sexuality made them like ¤ 4000 tops. Oh well, great strategy

Experimented a bit. Here's a new template.

Totally terrified and hateful and 18 as usual.

Health: Extremely healthy. Unhealthy | Healthy | Very healthy | Extremely healthyMuscles: Ripped. Normal | Toned | Ripped    Lips: Huge. Normal | Plush | Huge    Voice: High. Mute | Deep | Normal | HighHeight: Very tall. Petite | Short | Average height | Tall | Very Tall    Weight: Plush. Emaciated | Skinny | Thin | Average weight |Plush | Chubby | FatFace: Very attractive. Very unattractive | Unattractive | Average | Attractive | Very attractive    Waist: Hourglass. Hourglass |NormalBreasts: Monstrous. Flat | Healthy | Large | Very Large | Huge | Massive | Monstrous    Lactation: Artificial. Artificial | Natural |NoneNipples: hugeTiny | Cute | Puffy | Inverted | Huge    Areolae: Huge. Normal | Large | Wide | HugeShoulders: Feminine. Very narrow | Narrow | Normal | Broad | Very broad    Hips: Very broad. Very narrow | Narrow | Normal |Broad | Very broadButt: Massive. Flat | Healthy | Huge | Massive    Anus: Normal. Anal virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Pregnancy:Advanced. Advanced | Early | None Vagina: Normal. No vagina | Virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Clit: Huge. Normal | Large | Huge      Labia: Huge. Huge |Large | Normal Penis: None. No penis | Tiny | Small | Normal | Large | MassiveAnal sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Oral sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Vaginal sex: Expert. Unskilled |Skilled | Expert Prostitution: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Entertainment: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Combat: Skilled.Unskilled | SkilledIntelligence: Brilliant. Brilliant | Smart | Average intelligence | Stupid | Moronic    Education: Uneducated. Educated |UneducatedFetish: submissive. Unknown | None | Sub | Dom | Cumslut | Humiliation | Buttslut | Breasts | Pregnancy | Sadism | MasochismFetish strength: High. Decrease Sexuality: Loves guys, loves girls. Unknown | XY attraction: Decrease | XX attraction: Decrease Sex drive: Nympho! Nympho | Sex addict | Powerful | Average | Poor | Frigid Behavioral Flaw: hates men. None | Arrogant | Bitchy | Odd | Men | Women | Anorexic | Gluttonous | Devout | LiberatedSexual Flaw: idealistic. None | Oral | Anal | Penetration | Repressed | Shamefast | Apathetic | Sexually idealistic

This is much more heavily min maxed. Whoring also seems to be able to soften flaws into quirks on it's own. I've seen it happen with idealistic, so maybe hates men can be softened into loves women simply by the fact that the girl's a nympho? Either way, just abort their pregnancies and you're good to go. You can spend time breaking them of their flaws or see about softening them.

Flawless and not pregnant the slave has a score of 141 attractiveness and 19 sexual score.

LordAemord

Dec 1, 2015
I believe that if you check the How to Play in the game it tells you what naturally softens the various flaws. For example a submissive that is Liberated will eventually soften to an advocate by herself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
For the starting, custom slave, I always preferred making them resemble a character from other media, or give them some sort of gimmick, regardless of stats.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
I believe that if you check the How to Play in the game it tells you what naturally softens the various flaws. For example a submissive that is Liberated will eventually soften to an advocate by herself.

Thank you! So the other correct choices in the template are apathetic and arrogant which will work to quickly create beneficial quirks. These slaves tend to lose kinkiness though. Will have to experiment with cutting their tendons.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Does anybody know the cap for sex scores?

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
Is there a way to make your character have both genitals?

I've looked through the code while working on my mod and it seems like there are no scenes written for a PC with both kinds of genitals. It wouldn't be hard to mod it in but the scenes wouldn't make sense as written. IIRC from looking at the code, dick would override in most cases and you'd get the scenes for a male PC. If somebody makes a mod for this they'd have to write a ton of scenes specifically for it.

Oh also, modding this game sucks because moving the mod code over to a new version is too much work. I was modding version 6.11 and the amount of work to move my stuff over is so prohibitive that I'm gonna just wait for 1.0 before I continue working on it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Is there a way to make your character have both genitals?

Perhaps it will be added later on. I mean, FCA has already added the ability to have it be done to your slaves, so it would make sense for the PC to be able to have this, too. But again, it's a question of engine limitations and the game being a WIP.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I truly must say I'm impressed by the variety of things in the game. I do find it a bit annoy that while trying to get my 6-7th slave to worshipful, the other 5-6 fall back into the role of devoted. Especially when Trying to break hateful and very hateful slaves. 

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
I truly must say I'm impressed by the variety of things in the game. I do find it a bit annoy that while trying to get my 6-7th slave to worshipful, the other 5-6 fall back into the role of devoted. Especially when Trying to break hateful and very hateful slaves. 

Just keep all of them as personal fucktoys.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Just keep all of them as personal fucktoys.

Personal fuck toys is the fastest way to break the hate? I've been trying everything from aphrodisiac to extreme mid break (which i really hate bw) I'd rather have my slaves love me instead of fear me. Then again, i did bankrupt her for financing the Daughters terrorist group.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Use the prison and then the master suite with the upgrade. Fastest way I've seen. Everyone in there will eventually end up worshipful.

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
Personal fuck toys is the fastest way to break the hate? I've been trying everything from aphrodisiac to extreme mid break (which i really hate bw) I'd rather have my slaves love me instead of fear me. Then again, i did bankrupt her for financing the Daughters terrorist group.

Eventually it makes them like you, not sure if it's faster than other methods. Well, in the latest version I think kissing is the fastest.

I suggested that more for keeping them worshipful like you wanted so they don't fall down to devoted. I'm pretty sure all the ones I keep as fucktoys stay worshipful indefinitely.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
What are you doing that makes them lose devotion when worshipful?  o_O

Ive never had a slave just straight up lose devotion when they're maxed out unless I'm making them do things they hate.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
It's pretty hard for a slave to loose their worshipfull status once they have reached it.

Something has to hit them really hard. Easy way to get slaves to worshipfull (without any further input): Give them a cot (normal setting for sleep), allow them to speak and give them "nice" clothes. However: Only do that after they are accepting or better.

That is usually enough for them to become worshipfull on their own, unless ofc they have flaws that reduce their regard gain and/or are smart. In such cases take care of their flaws/give them more nice things to counter their intellect.

To get them TO accepting can be done on multiple ways: Put them in the cells, as fucktoys etc. But if you have no problem of doing hands on work simply break her resistance yourself (let your char break her as weekly actions, maybe even use the enhanced version but that has side effects)

Oh and make sure that your slave aren't overly afraid of you once they are accepting and over as that also can have a negative impact on how they feel towards you.

zenaku

Mar 28, 2016
Wow... I think this is the longest I've seen the game go without updating. The Dev must be working on something big!

LordAemord

Dec 1, 2015
It is rare but occasionally he does remind us he is human and not a machine that turns out new content every week. You should have seen it a couple months ago it used to be his update time was every 3 days. 

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
So, after more than 100 slaves I somehow managed to mindbreak a character. I have no idea how I did it, it just shows up as a status. Anyways, is there any fix for this or do you just sell them? because mindbroken slaves are useless.

And does anyone knows how it happens in the first place so I can avoid it happening again?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
So, after more than 100 slaves I somehow managed to mindbreak a character. I have no idea how I did it, it just shows up as a status. Anyways, is there any fix for this or do you just sell them? because mindbroken slaves are useless.

And does anyone knows how it happens in the first place so I can avoid it happening again?

I think the spa MAY help (I have read that it has a small chance of restoring the mind of slaves, but they will be as stupid as a log).

Mind break can happen via multiple ways: Too much drugs, too much fear, Diary on industrial, the arcade and gloryhole/whoring if they are unwilling.