Can you save edit outfits/weapons?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
sorry if this has been answered before but i couldn't find anything on it.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I have honestly never tried but i would assume so.

[Edit]Nope the weapons detail is not that great, armor on the other hand can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
I mean, you can change what equipment you have equipped, but you cannot edit the items themselves unless you feel like directly modding the game.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I know I was able to cheat in the Queen's bow, but idk about changing stats. You'd probably have to go into the actual .swf file to change those.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Warping in items can also be tricky. There seem to be some hidden checks for validity of possessing certain items. Couldn't give Damaged Tam Wolf to an engineer, and Advanced Slut Ray flat-out refuse to work.

Sep 8, 2015
From someone who has save edited the shit out of his characters I can say that you can't really edit most equipment. but you can do equipment warping to give yourself better stuff at the start. I know that you can edit the goo armor though. You can edit like everything about it using Minerva.

K

Krynh

From someone who has save edited the shit out of his characters I can say that you can't really edit most equipment. but you can do equipment warping to give yourself better stuff at the start. I know that you can edit the goo armor though. You can edit like everything about it using Minerva.

That's because it's a character.

irioth

May 12, 2016
I was able to give my PC both Emmy's Vamp Blade and Emmy's Lava Saber by the same method I used to give her more perks than the system allowed: I made alternative save files where Emmy gave Steele either of the weapons (make sure you have both of the appropriate gemstones, or just use 10 crystals and save scum), opened both files in different online minerva windows, copied and pasted the second item object in the inventory array of the original file, changed its name to +1 in the array list, saved the file.