Free drawings

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I want to get some more practice sketching erotic art, so the first 3 requests posted here, I'll draw.

Rules:
must be from TiTs
I decide if it gets colored
I have the right to refuse any requests
No OCs or Steele's, only recognizable characters

Let's see how this goes...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
How about some erotic Fyn (you choose what he'd be doing, I simply feel he'd fit your style)? Or some Sera?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Reaha tribbing Ceria?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Liamme getting ass-pounded by Anno with her hardlight strapon?

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
How about Verusha or Erika

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Fazians anatomy confuses me
...which is why I didn't suggest it myself regardless of how much I like Fazian. When an artist asks for suggestions here, I try to come up with ideas that would go along said artist's style rather than outright asking for my favourites, so I am glad I was right this time :)

I think I prefer the Chaurmine drawing to his current game bust - and Reaha's face looks very expressive!

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Don't let your dreams be dreams!

View attachment 6770
Also, is Zepher supposed to have freckles? Her description doesn't mention them but her in game art has 'em, maybe I'll try that next time

Got a message that woke me up about this, and now im SUPER HYPE!!!

Thanks a TON Xalt.

It turned out really good!!! (Though Riya's skin tone is really light)

Reactions: Zavos

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Thanks a TON Xalt.

It turned out really good!!! (Though Riya's skin tone is really light)

I'm glad you like it, I love hearing back from people.
In terms of skin color, I agree, Riyas is to light, but that mostly because of lack of proper markers.

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I realize now that I missed a golden opportunity to make a 'fuck that police' joke somewhere here

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Your drawings are vary expressive. They definitely seem to have more emotion than much of the art I've seen for the game. The shading for Reaha and Riya is also really good. You're doing great work so far, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Your drawings are vary expressive. They definitely seem to have more emotion than much of the art I've seen for the game. The shading for Reaha and Riya is also really good. You're doing great work so far, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Thank you so much, i can't express how much comments like yous mean to me, makes me want to do even more

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I always imagined an Omni-Tool as well

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
The next 3 suggestions I will draw, same rules as before, but also give some a suggestion about what the character(s) are doing.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
How about Paige and Anno going for some mutual masturbation?

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
The next 3 suggestions I will draw, same rules as before, but also give some a suggestion about what the character(s) are doing.
How about a Naga steele fucking someone like Erra or Anno by holding them up in the air with their strong tail?