Creator
Mar 24, 2017
More of a couch than a chair...
well, the chair wasn't really the point :p
and great work

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
I feel bad for throwing so many requests at you but hey, it's not like you have to do them, and you asked for them.

A lusty dog girl in heat that you'll be able to run into in Paige's yoga studio
The whimpering lusty dog girl in front of you is 5'2. Her body is covered in soft fur, most of it being white, but the fur around her head, muzzle, and back is brown while the tops of her ears are covered in black fur.

She's clearly had some work done, and she has modded herself after a collie. Her muzzle is long and thin and her neck is covered in a thick floof of long fur. A fluffy tail behind her wags up a storm.

Your eyes are immediately drawn to a pink leather collar wrapped around her neck, there's a small golden tag on the collar, simply reading 'bitch'. Beyond the collar she's not wearing much. Just a pink crop top with the words 'knot bitch' written across her tits and a pair of black yoga pants to keep her privates hidden. But considering that you can see her nipples poking through the soft fabric of her shirt and the considerable cameltoe between her legs, she's not doing a great job of keeping her privates away from your wandering eyes.

Her E-cup breasts are bound by her tube top. You can easily tell that she's a female. You can smell nothing but overwhelming femininity, and fertility. Your rutting mind can easily tell that you've ran into a bitch in heat.

Your [pc.dick] lurches in lust as your mind puts one and one together, realising that you have an opportunity to dump your virile seed inside a fertile pussy.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Nice.

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I feel bad for throwing so many requests at you but hey, it's not like you have to do them, and you asked for them.

A lusty dog girl in heat that you'll be able to run into in Paige's yoga studio
oQUOTE]
I did ask for this, maybe I'm a gluten for punishment

Attachments

• IMG_20180713_002228.jpg
    IMG_20180713_002228.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Wanted to make a request for one of my current projects(even if she's on hold), not entirely sure if you do taurs or now but an upper body shot of Thana would be cool to see.

The hulking mass of fur and muscle in front of you is Thana, she's a hyena-taur with glowing purple eyes which pierce into you adorning her muzzled face. Her head is topped with a pair of rounded hyena ears and chin-length messy purple hair with black streaks, she wears a pair of rimless glasses that remain fixed to the her face. Standing around ten feet tall she's covered in a thick layer of silvery gray and black fur only adding to her bestial appearance. Her lower half looks almost exactly like a hyena, including the hunch, except it's supported by 6 legs that match her body, and giving you a hint at her true race. Above that she has a human-like torso, fur seamlessly runs over every inch while being just as heavy set as her lower body. Capping off her hyena-esque features is a single bushy tail that rests between her flanks, which still manages to afford her privates some… well, privacy.

Covering her lower body are some tan armor plates around what appears to be a purple and black, full-body smart-jacket the conforms to her body, it's upper half tied off around the waist. Her torso is almost completely bare save for some matching shoulderplates and a size-too-small tank-top that hugs every little detail of her chest, from her rock hard abs, to her equally hard nipples that glow a dim purple and cap her E-cup tits. Around that, and sinking into the valley of her cleavage, is a bandoleer lined with pouches of various sizes some about the size of a hand grenade others for something a bit more sizeable.

She wears a power-gauntlet around her left hand that's studded with five empty compartments on each knuckle, probably for additional power sources. It looks like something from an old Terran superhero flick to be frank, it's obsidian black in color and rather antiquated in appearance but even so you'd doubt it's only for show. That obsidian hide continues up till it stops just before her elbow, covered in a thick plate of armor where you can see it held in place with a rather simplistic looking strap of leather.

{//If pc hasn't sexed her: From what you can see under her, she's definitely packing something of the phallic variety… and based off the pure scent of womanly need coming from her backside, she's got one helluva wet snatch. //if pc has sexed her: You know from experience she's packing a rather impressive two foot knotted horse cock, that's mottled black and glowing purple it's quite a sight to behold, hung firmly behind it are her two cantaloupe-sized gonads covered in a soft layer of fur. Between her rear two legs is a glowing purple plump and sloppy wet pussy that lets off a needy scent which wafts through the air. Resting above her glowing snatch is a matching pucker that… looks a bit like a doughnut.}

Sorry if she's a bit much.

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Wanted to make a request for one of my current projects(even if she's on hold), not entirely sure if you do taurs or now but an upper body shot of Thana would be cool to see.

She is a bit much, but no worries,
Heres a rough sketch and another that I inked

Attachments

• IMG_20180719_125837.jpg
    IMG_20180719_125837.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20180719_125916.jpg
    IMG_20180719_125916.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Looking good, and thanks a lot!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if there could be minotaurs somewhere in NT. Perhaps as a by-product of the Treatment that could pop up in a Halloween quest (I particularly envision them as the CoC beast-like shark men)...

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
A new Texan resident engaging in a heated debate about the pros and cons of the treatment with a visitor

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_000820.jpg
    IMG_20180730_000820.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 126

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That looks like a debate I'd like to get into.

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I wonder if there could be minotaurs somewhere in NT. Perhaps as a by-product of the Treatment that could pop up in a Halloween quest (I particularly envision them as the CoC beast-like shark men)...
I think there definitely are some, NT is an entire planet after all, there could be areas we never see

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
The frost wyrm and Ellie. I don't know which position to choose but I do know that this combo is going to involve a lot of limbs.