Free drawings

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
After using colored pencils a bit I'm thinking I'll stick more with markers, I think the coloring on this could have been better

Love it! Especially Iddi, haha, this is the first time anyone's done a drawing of him.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Got myself some new markets but I've been super sick, I'd like to draw some more, hopefully I'll be well enough

Wow, this one in particular is excellent technically, and still very expressive. I'm no artist but I always imagine it must be difficult to do both.

My only request is you look after yourself and then keep it up!

Reactions: wallpaper

Emran

May 28, 2018
Yvonne doing literally anything, Isabella getting eaten out, or Cerulean Succubus!

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I love your art so much, jesus. What type of markers do you use and where do you get them from?
Thank you
I've used all kinds of markers, from cheap knock-off Crayola to fancy copic markers, and there's no rules saying you can't mix and match. And if I'm buying new markets I'll just find a generic art store down town and buy one or two

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
An egg-bloated raskvel with four small tentacles coming out of her ass and slime leaking out at the same time into a small puddle.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Now this is funny... Whilst this has to be my favourite Fisianna's depiction face wise, I think Kase's looks kinda derpy.

Reactions: Zavos

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Oooh, Nice! :toot:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
That is remarkably specific
Awesome stuff, bit of a thing I'd imagine would be a common occurrence on Tarkus if butt bugs got promoted from the to-be-coded pile.

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
So my health is getting better, and I want to take more suggestions, so let's have 'em

Attachments

• IMG_20180702_122216.jpg
    IMG_20180702_122216.jpg
    876.8 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: ApocMora

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Well I'm working on a female saurmorian so you could draw a pin-up of her
9cc80ab6c81764af5c6d7bc72913ff7d.png

Eliana is a female saurmorian, she's six foot ten. Her body is heavily muscular without weighing her down. Her head and snout are covered and sleek looking metallic scales that also cover the outer sides of her limbs. Under the firm, metal scales her body is covered in a crimson red hide

Instead of hair she has two rather fierce-looking horns atop of her head that sweep backward, making her look rather draconic. Between the metal scales covering her head two red reptilian eyes study you.

{Eliana is not preggers: Her DD-cups are covered by a security guard's vest and a jacket. The vest is quite flimsy looking thing. At most it could stand up against a small caliber bullet or a weak laser shot but not much else. //if she's early in her pregnancy: she's not wearing her vest anymore instead she's wearing a loose fitting turtleneck sweater, and she's starting to develop a baby bump in her abdomen. //if she's in the middle phase of her pregnancy: her abdomen is now showing clear signs of pregnancy. //late stages of pregnancy: there's no hiding her pregnancy anymore. Her sweater is tightly stretched over her bloated abdomen, and you could swear that her breasts have swollen to E-cups due to lactation.} She keeps her ass covered with tight pair of cargo pants which are the same dark blue as the rest of her uniform. There's a large hole in the back of her pant's to allow her tail to rest behind her without an issue

Her pant's are held up by a sturdy belt. She has a stun baton hanging off of her belt, alongside a pair of cuffs, laser pistol, and other things she might need.

{PC has sexed her: She has a tight pussy between her legs. Hidden between her outer pussy lips she has a small petite clitoris. The inside of her pussy is crimson red like her hide, but darker in shade. Her DD's are capped off with two nicely sized nipples, that are perfect for pinching and twisting. Under the base of her thick tail she has a tight asshole.}

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
... That was fast
great work, I love it

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Things have quietened down for me, so it might help to have some inspiration as I get back to work on a couple of projects, if you don't mind.
Jazz is a human female and you would guess her age to be somewhere in the mid-twenties. She stands at approximately 1.6 meters or 5'6 by the old Imperial measurement. She has a pretty face framed by dark brown bangs with the rest of her hair pulled back into a low ponytail. The last vestiges of freckles dot her face, giving her a youthful appearance. Amber eyes stare back at you, not so subtly checking you out too. Her lips seem very soft and turned into a soft smile.

Quite slender and toned, the delivery girl is dressed in a tight white t-shirt that shows the Galaxy Star Meals mascot, not to mention showing the outline of her own stars underneath the fabric. While not the curviest woman you've seen, the denim shorts she wears over a pair of black cycling shorts are more than enough to emphasis Jazz's long and silky smooth legs. You smile, thinking that these are legs you could spend days looking at.

Having gotten to know Jazz better, you know that she has a perfectly shaped pair of C-cup breasts held up by a rather cute lacy white bra. You also know that she has a wonderfully tight pussy with a little landing strip

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
:eyepop:
That's a great Elliana pic, love the inclusion of a baton and cuffs!

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Things have quietened down for me, so it might help to have some inspiration as I get back to work on a couple of projects, if you don't mind.
[
HeeeeeeeeeresssJazzy!

Attachments

• IMG_20180703_192124.jpg
    IMG_20180703_192124.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 120
Reactions: n666 and Evil