CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Development on CoC mod will be a bit slow but I'll make some changes in 1.3.22. The starting perks will be permanent and carry over ascensions. You'll be able to skip if you have at least 3. It's estimated that you'll need to enter at least NG+10 to be able to have all the starting and history perks.

There are still many loose ends here and there. If anyone can recover Loppe's pregnancy document, that'd be great.

Stones will have some uses in 1.4 should I ever expand the cabin construction. A nice fireplace to keep your cabin warm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Kinda want to see it end and more effort spent on things like Lucid Dreams or other TiTs content/mods. Even a Fantasy planet or settlement. Something like Aina where there's a blatant fantasy centaur brought across into Sci-fi verse.

But it's not my spare time being burnt, so yeah, power to ye or what have you.

mmm nope, that mod isnt meant to add stuff, just replicate coc in tits, no additions, just copy and paste 

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Kinda want to see it end and more effort spent on things like Lucid Dreams or other TiTs content/mods. Even a Fantasy planet or settlement. Something like Aina where there's a blatant fantasy centaur brought across into Sci-fi verse.

But it's not my spare time being burnt, so yeah, power to ye or what have you.

TiTs is all well and good, but I prefer the fantasy setting of CoC more. And pretty sure Kitteh isn't working on Lucid Dreams (I could be wrong though).

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
TiTs is all well and good, but I prefer the fantasy setting of CoC more.

Then I'd suggest the building of a new game than trying to bolt on to this one. I mean, you don't really need approval to generate new content if it's entirely your own production.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't work on Lucid Dreams. Etis works on that one.

Found an old Trello board for CoC by Gedan. It's pretty much abandoned and outdated. However, D3 is completed and several of the things on the backlog are implemented in the mod. Bee girl expansion is already in the original CoC.

The Black Cock and the TFs are in the mod. Glacial Rift is in the mod.

I see potential in Slate the Minitaur. Male pregnancy will come at a point eventually. So will Corrupt Customers and Izmael. Helspawn Quality Time is something I wish to add but I can't add without Savin's permission. If the original CoC is never getting content updates then Helspawn incest will never happen. Which would leave several disappointed.

The more important thing I'm focusing on is tying up loose ends.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Could you add the Christmas Carol perk to CoCed?  For some reason I'm not able to get the perk legitimately even after resetting the flags and doing the quest (although I did get the achievement), I just want to get the perk on my character somehow.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
There are still many loose ends here and there. If anyone can recover Loppe's pregnancy document, that'd be great.

I don't have the specific pregnancy doc but I have one with the general outline of it and her working under her mom as well as her dad. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kgn_RDr353JgwxAXKfv2zosnwzL2P8QGlnsfPCDTsPM

I dont know I posted this before but if you're looking for writers I wouldn't mind helping out, but for next couple weeks or so I'll be cram studying for and taking finals so I probably won't be able to get much done. 

JakeD

May 4, 2016
Hey Kitt. I was wondering if you need a writer for character deceptions, vanilla m/f-m/m-f/m, and ect. I was a fan-fiction writer that got sick of the drama, it was a complete nightmare, and I have been a big fan for this mod for a while so if you want I can help on the writing part and character development part. Most the stuff I wrote was male on female and male on male stuff but I can challenge myself to do more "hardcore stuff". If don't need me than I'm most certainly okay with that but I would love to be part in adding some sexy ladies, traps, more romance, action,wild sex scenes and even basic tender moments to this awesome mod. It also might be the thing that can get me out my freaking reader's block that is suffocating me right now. I know i might seem like a newbie here but before the hell-storm that occurred on Fanfiction.com I had made name for myself as a pretty decent writer. Again I'm just extending my hand out their if you need and I'm down to help make this mod even better anyway I can. Finally I love fantasy way more than I do sci-fi so this mod is way appealing to me than actually working on TiTs would be.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thank you for the link.

I'll see what we can do. That would be typing up one of the loose ends. JakeD, go ahead.

Here's the bounty board. Take a look at a list of things that could use help.

1.4 is going to be a massive update and there will probably be no more patches after 1.3.22 unless there are serious bugs.

JakeD

May 4, 2016
Thanks Kitt but I was wondering if you can give me my first writer's task. I don't want to step on anyone's feet and I'm new to this whole work as a group thing. I usually just go off my own ideas or had someone send me what they wanted via a skeleton (a more in-depth outlie with important details or key dialogue in it) so seeing your the head of this project I wanted to see what you had for me to do. 

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Development on CoC mod will be a bit slow but I'll make some changes in 1.3.22. The starting perks will be permanent and carry over ascensions. You'll be able to skip if you have at least 3. It's estimated that you'll need to enter at least NG+10 to be able to have all the starting and history perks.

Stones will have some uses in 1.4 should I ever expand the cabin construction. A nice fireplace to keep your cabin warm.

Maybe we could cook the fish Callu gives you to fill your hunger, or it could even be an alternative to hoarding food items to keep on hand, making it easier to play that mode early on.

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
I do like the idea of a totally original new game here with a likeness to CoC. I've been trying to make a Science-Fantasy game for a while now myself, though an being impeded by my struggles with the inventory system. Perhaps the mod group could put their own original game together and see what everyone thinks? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's lore based why PC going thou portal almost naked as newborn. Or it should be but mod is lenient when it comes to pc equipment. But in NG+ and higher pc should have chests from previous walkthrou so stashing weapon or armor set in it shouldn't be an issue right? Unless you want take tons of TF to instantly make your fav chimera PC right after getting to Mareth.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's lore based why PC going thou portal almost naked as newborn. Or it should be but mod is lenient when it comes to pc equipment. But in NG+ and higher pc should have chests from previous walkthrou so stashing weapon or armor set in it shouldn't be an issue right? Unless you want take tons of TF to instantly make your fav chimera PC right after getting to Mareth.

Chimera is actual pre-defined PC, actually :) Well, as much as you can call randomly generated character pre-defined...