Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Options to banned gay stuff.
Corruption don't make bad endings.
Female Imps etc. not only male.

Last edited:

ExForumMember

Apr 8, 2018
One relatively minor thing that might be nice, would be the ability to use neutral pronouns towards the MC. The most obvious one to use would be they/them, or something like ze/hir as that could be more easily sub'ed in for she and he without reading weird or requiring additional change to sentences. Nonbinary people need smut too, damn it!

Also, sorry if it's been said already, but maybe more male companions and bone-able non-enemy charas? That'd be cool. And, if this game is going to feature nagas, male ones?

(P.S. new to the forum. Signed up because of this game, super excited for future development)

Last edited:
Reactions: badbreadpuns

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
  • Female satyr. The story about them being extinct because their bodies were always beggin' for a preggin' and they literally birthed themselves to death was clever, but goat-like girls tickle my fancy when well-written, and I really wanna knock one up. Also, one being recruitable (maybe a "Charmer" or a hunter type?) would be excellent, especially one with pregnancy content. Also, the satyr pregnancies benefiting from drinking alcohol was hilarious, bring that back in some form.
    • Speaking of which, make pregnancies with options for interaction. I don't just mean having sex, I mean, say, having the baby examined in utero, pregnancy care, opportunities for parenthood and seeing our kids off with a smile when they grow up. At times in the first CoC our character seems to just have their pregnancy happen to them, with a few exceptions, which kinda spoiled the experience for me at times.
  • Have someone like Marble, a cute, loving family woman who can raise a family with us and fight alongside us with equal skill and relish.
  • Orc NPCs with actual character and depth, regardless of fetishes attached. Maybe some elf/orc Romeo & Juliet storyline? Anything where orcs aren't just evil evil evil is cool in my book. Too many fantasy worlds just don't have a use for them besides cannon fodder for the bad guys. Them being a playable race gives me hope though. :)
  • Fairy incubations would be real nice too. I like the idea of a pregnancy that isn't too much of a figurative and literal burden on us.
  • Party members with banter and threesomes. A big replay factor was getting to see all of these in equal parts.
    • Also, NPC conflicts with realistic resolution options. Inevitably not everyone in our parties is going to like each other, but I'd prefer they didn't just do what Baldur's Gate II did and have the characters pick friendship-ending fights with each other after enough time had passed. So some of the time we should be able to negotiate a peace or tolerance settlement at least, as long as we met the requirements. Just take cues from the way followers interacted in the first game and expand on it, that'll work.
  • Characters with light bondage content. Maybe a city guard or a spider-girl NPC. Sound good?
I'm sure more will come to me with time.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
  • Have someone like Marble, a cute, loving family woman who can raise a family with us and fight alongside us with equal skill and relish
Preeeeetty sure there's a kitsune companion planned that fits this bill

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
  • Have someone like Marble, a cute, loving family woman who can raise a family with us and fight alongside us with equal skill and relish
Preeeeetty sure there's a kitsune companion planned that fits this bill

Well, my own knowledge of the plans for this thing is pretty sparse, so I had no idea that was the case. Still, that's perfect! One desire I can tick off the list then. :)

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
  • Have someone like Marble, a cute, loving family woman who can raise a family with us and fight alongside us with equal skill and relish.
Marble was a TERRIBLE character in CoC1, Id rather not see another version of her. (No disrespect to her writer, as the work they do now is VERY good.)

As Raindrops said, a companion is being written that is being done much better: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/observation-post-of-the-observer.12888/

There's the thread, Kiyoko is the character, and she has A LOT more going for her than Marble.

kiyoko-full-nude-tail-changes.gif

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Marble was a TERRIBLE character in CoC1, Id rather not see another version of her. (No disrespect to her writer, as the work they do now is VERY good.)

As Raindrops said, a companion is being written that is being done much better: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/observation-post-of-the-observer.12888/

There's the thread, Kiyoko is the character, and she has A LOT more going for her than Marble.

View attachment 6653
Yeah, I saw her picture in the public update. Looks good.

I suppose we're not going to agree about Marble, but I didn't mean wholesale copying her so much as the general idea of what I described. Initial investigation suggests this Kiyoko character is what I was talking about, so yeah. No complaints.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As seen here (https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC/Satyrs_(Codex)), female fauns became extinct because they were weakened due to constant birthing. The remaining males became satyrs. I really wish there could be a way to purify the satyr race or find a way to recreate satyrs as females.

elf/orc Romeo & Juliet storyline? Anything where orcs aren't just evil evil evil is cool in my book.
Nothing in CoC showed orcs to be evil or against elves to begin with, so there should not be any problems about it. I seriously hope we can find one of those orcs that wrote eye poetry.

Reactions: Mugg

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Nothing in CoC showed orcs to be evil or against elves to begin with, so there should not be any problems about it. I seriously hope we can find one of those orcs that wrote eye poetry.

Could always go with how The Elder Scroll series portrays Orcs who are suppose to be a race that are master smiths.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Possibly. I was referring to that one codex line: "Among the Orcs, eye colors are considered beautiful. The colors widely vary between individuals, thus making eyes a notable feature in Orcish art, writing, and courtship."

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
For starters maybe an ability to duel wield weapons depending on the class you pick ,instead of just a shield and sword as long as it makes sense like two daggers but it decreases the chance of blocking significantly(not sure if this is in coc1 as i have yet to beat it or look at the database)
Secondly im hoping they will still have allies that can still help when theyre outside combat or maybe they cant be combat, like followers in your camp being good shops and all that
Lastly im also hoping they will add some allies with somewhat identical traits to the old followers like if they were the pure and naive or the type to do anything for you.
(Not saying they copy and paste characters )

Crinkles

Jan 14, 2018

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well, she is looking magnificent.

Which gets me thinking, there is a lot of great art for CoC/TitTS characters, but not much of it is actually in the game. The TiTS busts are great, but very small and being busts they often cut off great parts. I would like to see some more visual stimulation in CoC2.

doubt that may happen, the game's size would bloat unreasonably. We're talking not a small amount here, having large images isn't feasible unless they were making an actually game like a visual novel that is multiple gigabytes in size.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I'm kind of curious what kind of transformations are currently planned? And can we sort of have an avian TF beyond harpy (full transformation instead of partial like the harpy one is)?

Crinkles

Jan 14, 2018
doubt that may happen, the game's size would bloat unreasonably. We're talking not a small amount here, having large images isn't feasible unless they were making an actually game like a visual novel that is multiple gigabytes in size.
I don't want big detailed images for everything in the game. Juts an image or two for important characters.

Like, look at the busts in TiTS. The images on the wiki show much more, and it is kind of disappointing not being able to see the full images in game. If I went to the wiki, I never would have seen them. If I wasn't on here, I wouldn't have seen the great pic of Kiyoko.

How many players are never gonna see this stuff?

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
Cassidy's great-grandmother on her father's side was Helia, the Salamander from Corruption of Champions. She has little good to say about her, and even less to say about her paternal great-grandfather; Cassidy's grandmother ended up in Eden when she realised her own father was so corrupt that he was grooming her to become his sexual plaything, and Helia was such a (probably corrupted) slut that she either didn't realise or didn't care. This shocked "Helspawn" straight and scared her away from her family home, and as a result she has striven to keep her children from falling to similar depths.

Cassidy's creator has stated publicly that this backstory and the character in general, which were written with Savin's approval, were created as a finger in the eye of the infamous vocal minority whose incessant demands for incest content for Helspawn caused the character to be dropped.
Damm, that`s sad =/

Godammit, I can`t handle all this hype.
Btw, more tails = more THICC made me laugh.

That would be neat. I don`t have a problem with how the busts are in TiTs, but full-body images(permanent or toggle) would be neat imo.
There could be an extra pack that comes separately, it happened for CoC. Then players could DL it if they wshed to.
Unless for whatever reason it is a nightmare to do it

Reactions: Mugg

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
Idk if there`s a name for it; but Id like to see more characters that switch from dom to sub when in private (and maybe the other way around too), either by choice or because they can`t usually show that side.
Specifically, I was thinking about Queen Taivra. That was pretty hawt.

Question/ suggestion: Seeing as corruption can drastically change someone physically and mentally, I thought that maybe it leaves corrupted beings susceptible to submitting to someone in the future? There a couple of demons that could become slaves to the MC, and one of them didn`t even need the MC to have a high corruption for it to happen. It could be seen as a simple whim, but maybe corruption has an influence in it?

Reactions: valkyr42

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
Believe it or not, it wasn't the sex scenes that made me want to play CoC. Though I admit some of them were very high quality. I enjoyed all the relationships the Champion develops over the course of the adventure. The sexual elements when done well added to those. I'd love it if this game built on those successes and heightened the illusion of the characters knowing the Champion. I got a rush when I hit on a scene where the NPC showed some sign of remembering the character from previous encounters.

I also loved the transformations. Playing neophyte alchemist and learning the interaction of the various components was fun. I loved the transformations that happened as the result of an encounter rather than swallowing some food or ingredient more though.

Apr 9, 2018
  • An optional dungeon that has traps in them that put on ethereal bondage when triggered and disappear when leaving it.
    • Saw someone mention a bondage system earlier, but that sounds like an incredible pain to write and code for. Figure limiting it to a smaller area would probably be better.
  • A NPC that has an unnecessarily long description, has all of the usual options to ask their back story and sex, but tells you to leave them alone when you try asking. I just found idea funny and would hope others get the joke when they'd encounter them.
  • Addictive Minotaur cum. Always thought that was the best part of CoC
    • Have a dom companion that tries to make you and your followers addicted like someone suggested would be nice. Even just a regular NPC that does it would be nice.
That's all I have on my wish list right now. Most of the other stuff I typically like will probably be added somewhere.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
I was mostly typing about scent marking as anything that involves pain is not what I like when it comes to smut. Ironically, I like the aesthetics of bruises and scars and I'd be okay with the likes of magic tattoos.

Some tats would be sweet, actually, now that you mention it. Maybe some unique magic ones that only mages can get/learn the spells for. Maybe some tribal ones for hunters that they picked up from some far-clung clan they met out in the wilds.

Believe it or not, it wasn't the sex scenes that made me want to play CoC. Though I admit some of them were very high quality. I enjoyed all the relationships the Champion develops over the course of the adventure. The sexual elements when done well added to those. I'd love it if this game built on those successes and heightened the illusion of the characters knowing the Champion. I got a rush when I hit on a scene where the NPC showed some sign of remembering the character from previous encounters.

I second this. I'm looking at CoC2 as primarily a story/experience with characters I can really get to know, with the sex and the lewds as an integral bonus.

-More control over my character, and what they do in regards to sex scenes. If I defeat an enemy in combat and want to have fun with them, I'd like a 'rough' and 'gentle' option. One of my big bugaboos with TiTS is how... rapey the victory scenes for the PC felt. :\

It does feel like things have been going more in that direction lately in TiTS which is cool with characters like Fissiana and Paige coming out. I was really into Helia back in the day as well and how she was presented. And I mean, as far as this goes the opener with Kasyrra was pretty slick with the variants and choices. If it's any indication for the general quality of content, things are lookin' guuuud.

Bring back Vala! And Helspawn! And hookers and blow!

I'm all abord the return of Helspawn somewhere in here. I don't think it's gon happen given the trauma Savin suffered at the hands of the fans on that one but one can dream, yes?

pliable cervix perk maybe?
again working for above, details about stomach bulging with well endowed lovers.

ah who am I kidding I guess some of us have some extreme fetishes :p

I'll add one more some of us will want to see... much as I like boobies, large and small (I prefer small damn it all) more characters with waifish tits plz! I'd like to see variety in game and not E-cup+ majority of character cast.

+1

Team up attacks, especially sexy ones. Use that shiny new party system to your advantage, and maybe even dust off your old Chrono Trigger memories. Using your martial, magical, and sexual skills in battle should take your team members into account, especially if you're already sleeping with them. The Dancer, for instance, should have the option of using a party member as a dance partner for the round, losing a turn for that character, but guaranteeing the aroused debuff procs.

Magic that can be used in sex scenes as well as battle. It always struck me as odd that despite knowing a spell to instantly arouse a target in the first CoC I could never use it on any of my lovers or even slaves. Knowing how to bend the fabric of reality to your will should really affect things more than just DPS potential. High-level knowledge of sexual magic should add extra bits to some scenes, or even add sex options that are otherwise locked.

Team-based Combo lust spells. Now there's an idea... Brings a whole new meaning to the Fusion Dance..

- Character sexuality? It'd be cool if my gay character wouldn't be aroused by characters of the opposite gender.

- The ability to grow a dick so long you can use it as a lasso.

- Some sex options that you have to earn. Not all, of course, but I always enjoyed developing relationships in CoC and FoE that gradualy turned sexual.

- Inter-follower sex scenes and romance subplots you can encourage or stop. Inter-follower interactions in general, makes them feel more like characters with their own agenda.

- Incest (Yes I know it's off limits due to Patreon but I CAN DREAM HAROLD!)

This is actually something that occasionally bothered me as well throughout the history of CoC and TiTS; I've had several characters that were explicitly lesbian, and yet there would be these random moments where she starts salivating over some hunkish guy, or a throwaway mention of wanting some guy or girl to come plow her. Not a big deal, but it does seem like there's a fair bit of assumption that your character is bi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farlun

sovietspyder

Apr 10, 2018
A couple off the top of my head:
Hybrid/chimera cocks: I would rather like being able to 'build' my own cock, as it were, being able to have say, a horsecock with a sheath, knot, barbs, foreskin, all of the above, or whatever other traits would be nice.

Foreskin: I know in TiTS there's something similar, but it's only a 'yes' or 'no' as far as I'm aware, I'd rather like being able to have variable foreskin, able to be changed in length, thickness of the skin, smoothness, etcetra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noxxie and Kesil

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
re Mugg: "Some tats would be sweet"

I think that would be cool too. I really loved how the NPC in the single player version of Flexible Survival gave out a tattoo as a reward for saving her. some of those changed the character while other ones looked cool and gave a buff to the player's stats.

Kara:
http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Tattoo_Parlor

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
I'd love things like tattoos. My TITS characters always had the Vanae markings.

It's probably a pain but I'd like at least some blurb or something in acknowledgement of the PC changing their forms. A little bit of confusion or having to reintroduce yourself if you change something major such as your face or body.

Reactions: valkyr42

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
This is actually something that occasionally bothered me as well throughout the history of CoC and TiTS; I've had several characters that were explicitly lesbian, and yet there would be these random moments where she starts salivating over some hunkish guy, or a throwaway mention of wanting some guy or girl to come plow her. Not a big deal, but it does seem like there's a fair bit of assumption that your character is bi.

It's one of those conceits; while you might be playing a roleplaying game, you are not the player, you are playing as Champion/Steele/Chaption2electricboogalo. The champion will steadfastly guard the portal, even though it's unnecessary. Steele is driven to seek out the probes even though many players likely aren't. Champion2 is all about clotheslining Kas to save everyone's souls. They are bisexual, even if you the player might seek out other things etc.

(now that said in my experience any given PC is going to be all dicksdicksdicks, but I think that's more just "whoa look at their huge DICK hanging out W H O A drool")

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
-More ghost stuff. Possession, body-sharing, etc.
- Parasites/symbiotes that, if they give beneficial effects or abilities, don't require an absurd amount of hoops to jump through to get those benefits. *side-eyes Mimbranes*.
More control over my character, and what they do in regards to sex scenes. If I defeat an enemy in combat and want to have fun with them, I'd like a 'rough' and 'gentle' option. One of my big bugaboos with TiTS is how... rapey the victory scenes for the PC felt. :\
+1
Also, maybe a parasyte character? Would work like Shouldra, talking to the MC sometimes(maybe mentally) and controlling a specific body part if the MC is distracted or allows it.

Tentacles, lots and lots of tentacles!
Big dick penetrations and their oh so glorious details,
Probably would go hand in hand with the above, pliable cervix perk maybe?
+1

I'm all abord the return of Helspawn somewhere in here. I don't think it's gon happen given the trauma Savin suffered at the hands of the fans on that one but one can dream, yes?
I think lots of ppl would like that. I do understand Savin`s trauma, but those were the noisy minority, the majority were okay and raising Helspawn normally, not even thinking about incest.
Plus, she could be added without breaking the cannon, if somehow she or "Helspawnspawn" was somehow teleported to CoC2 world (She was scared away from her home, and another dimension IS pretty far away from home).

More control over my character, and what they do in regards to sex scenes. If I defeat an enemy in combat and want to have fun with them, I'd like a 'rough' and 'gentle' option. One of my big bugaboos with TiTS is how... rapey the victory scenes for the PC felt. :\
Yeaaaah, it isn`t, but still feels a tiny bit rapey..? Still I preffer when there is a clear consent, like when the PC asks directly (e.g. Izumi from CoC and Vanae in TiTs).

re Mugg: "Some tats would be sweet"

I think that would be cool too. I really loved how the NPC in the single player version of Flexible Survival gave out a tattoo as a reward for saving her. some of those changed the character while other ones looked cool and gave a buff to the player's stats.

Kara:
http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Tattoo_Parlor
That would be neat. My TiTs character has vanae markings and I`ll do my best to never lose it (unless I want to change its color, for a change).
Plus, in addition to ghostlight, there could be a magic marking/ tatoo that allows the character to show/hide his/her male parts?