Observation post of the Observer.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
A simple post to get together things that I've written over a long, long time. You didn't think I was twiddling my thumbs when Fall of Eden stopped production, did you?

Presenting: Things Observer Is Doing And Has Done To Make Savarra a More Colourful Place (TM)

Exhibit 1: Kiyoko, Kitsune Diviner/Foxy Mama (Combat Summon) (Implemented) (Not Japanese Kaelirra) Kinu, Floof Child (Implemented) (Diabetes Incarnate)

Main tastes and themes catered to: Preg, MILF, nakadashi, perverted housewives, tail bondage, switches, weeaboo, kitsune jokes, touch fluffy tails, foodplay, magic play, more.

Long ago during the Godswar, Keros the Trickster brought along various contingents of his underlings to aid in the fighting. Fleeing into a pocket dimension through an artifact during a wraith attack, Kiyoko ends up being stuck inside on the astral plane, her spirit and soul ripped apart from her long-dead body. Without a body and no way to return to the material world, this four-tailed kitsune is doing what she can to stave off insanity in the paradise of the astral plane - until the PC comes around.

If the PC is kind enough to willingly make regular donations of their "physical essence" - a.k.a. life force, Kiyoko will eventually gain the ability to temporarily manifest to aid in battle as a combat summon. Then there's the matter of asking the PC to return her to her patron god so she can be truly freed...

Important: Floof writer's guide (spoilers)

Other Floof content:

*Old Forest Floofs
*Frostwood Floofs
*Floof Haus

*Kinu novella -- Daughter's Desire

Friendly Floof Haus Residents:

*Kohaku Kobayashi
*Miko and Mai
*Den Matron Komari
*Actually talking to gods, yo.
*Nakano

Exhibit 2: Gwyn the Nursery Matron (NPC) (Implemented)

Main tastes and Themes catered to: Massive preg, breeding, milking/milkplay, extreme sub, incest (Electra complex), daddy issues, upgrading (both Gwyn herself and the nursery), petplay.

Happily, when CoC2 opens, a nursery will have been written. Gwyn opens the start of the game by having a huge litter of eight puppies, which sets the tone for the rest of her content as octopuppymom. After the PC has their first eligible child, Gwyn will open a nursery for the care thereof, to which the PC can donate to and see it progress. Garth always wanted her to follow in his footsteps, and she humored him in no small part due to her wanting to fuck her father, but this is what her life's calling is, apparently. For a girl who loves her daddy, maybe Gwyn takes it a bit overboard, but at least she realizes that her own father isn't someone she can make puppies with - leaving a hole which the PC can fill, if so desired. The more enamoured Gwyn is of the PC, the more her body will want to make puppies - and the bigger her litters, which can get quite obscenely large.

While base content has been written to get things functional, further expansion is planned.

Exhibit #3: Garret, Lunkhead Extraordinaire (Complete for now), GarretQuest (Implemented), GarthQuest (Complete)

Main tastes and Themes catered to: canines, violent sex and choking (gated), predator/prey play, being someone else's bitch, drinking, punching the blood out of things

Doctors hate him! Women love him! Find out how this man got 100% more Dane with this one weird tip!

Garret is Garth's son and Gwyn's older brother (by a few minutes), and unfortunately for Garth, he takes after his mother far more than he does the old man. The qualities that Garth found appealing in a wife don't exactly translate well when it comes to a son, especially his combativeness, and their relationship is strained, to say the least. With an ego the size of a mountain, a generally happy-go-lucky nature and an inexhaustible supply of irrational self-confidence, Garret's ultimate goal is to punch out the blood of as many bad guys as he can get his hands on.

For all his bravado, Garret's a bit of a bumblefuck, and the way he lost his virginity didn't help in that regard. Sexual relations with Garret will generally involve the PC being an active sub (as opposed to being a starfish just lying there, ugh), guiding Garret into doing what the PC wants and being better at it while still getting the big lunk to think it's his own idea in the first place.

There is a bunch of violent gated content.

Other miscellaneous stuff:

*A pack of starting consumables for the prospective adventurer.

*Camping scenes and text. (Implemented)

*Hornet-girls, buxom bimbo bugs for the Old Forest. (Implemented)

*Harvest Valley Marefolk Shaman Encounter. (Implemented)

Commissions:

I don't take commissions, having never accepted money for my writing, and I don't intend to start anytime soon. Taking payment puts an onus and obligation on me that I would rather not have, and that's integral to my work.

As this thread shows, I have, on occasion, solicited suggestions. However, when I do so, it will be explicitly so - this is not an invitation for you to throw your idea into the ring willy-nilly. As with everything else, your idea has a much better chance of being worked with if it doesn't just interest me, but aligns with my favoured topics.

Addendum (28 Dec 2019):

Okay, so I've been approached by a couple of folks who have expressed interest in wanting to write fluffs. I like to think I'm a reasonable person in being flexible, at the same time there are already a bunch by existing authors and the standard weeb kitchen sink is more or less filled up. The idea has to pretty much wow me, and I am going to keep a tight leash on creative control to keep the lore straight and in line. To illustrate my point, here's the list of actual major fluff NPCs by profession:

>Fox-wife
>Daughteru
>Wildling
>Military Provost
>Farmer
>Two shrine maidens
>Den matron/shrine mother
>Artificer
>Merchant/storehouse manager
>Town drunk
>Kunoichi
>Onsen matron
>Obligatory blacksmith
>Ronin
>Lumberjack

As you can see, most of the weeb kitchen sink has filled up. The main question is: who is your fluff and why are they here in the colonies? These are the colonies, they serve much the same purpose as Manchuria, Brazil and Taiwan did in the 1930s. People come here because they are exiled for being weirdos and social misfits, they come to study the local oddities, they come as prospectors hoping to strike it rich and they're just born here. The imperial governor is a hardliner on people making themselves useful and it's a very hardscrabble life for most people who arrive from across the ocean, usually from middle-class backgrounds who need to adjust to this kind of living. If you aren't seen to be making yourself productive and useful in a palpable way, Komari is going to get on your ass.

Don't think big, most of those roles are already filled by major NPCs. Think common people, practical people, small people. Lumberjacks, merchants, blacksmiths, prospectors, town drunks, they all have potentially interesting stories to tell. Don't consider the Standard Fantasy Village Cast, weeb flavour, get creative.

This is a time of exploration and engagement with the outside world. You have prospectors, treasure hunters, scholars, what passes for scientists coming over to see at what the mainland has to offer for their fortunes. The last couple of Emperors have put out edicts assuring commendations for those who make significant finds. People are excited, perhaps even enough to break with tradition and social stratification to voluntarily move to the colonies.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm curious about choosing Taoth's side do you still become a kitsune? Or is it only for kero's side?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'm curious about choosing Taoth's side do you still become a kitsune? Or is it only for kero's side?

Time to go into depth. There are three levels of permanent transformations.

-Level 1. Powerful alchemical concoctions. The fantasy Treatment of the minotaurs of Khor'Minos is an example.
-Level 2. Powerful magic. Lady Oxana Evergreen's tanuki curse is such an example.
-Level 3. Selling your soul to one of the Seven. Kitsune TF for Keros, Valkyrie TF for Lumia, etc, etc.

Only a permanent TF of a higher level can overwrite that of a lower level. Permanent TFs come with stat adjustments, perks and powers, which make the decision to take on a permanent TF important.

Now the answer is: I don't know, but I don't think it will be because of lore reasons. I won't be writing "what if I side with Taoth the usurper" for the same reason that half of FenCo is writing "gold myr win" and the other half is writing "red myr win"; I don't trust myself to be impartial. As far as I'm concerned, there will be a lesser fox TF available in the pipeline, but if you want to be a floof with stat bonuses, perks and powers selling your soul to Keros is required.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
To clarify things, by permanent you mean "this slot cannot be changed." not "every other tf is a temporary measure." Correct?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
So it must be nice to write for a project again and see it in game made by an experienced crew

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
To clarify things, by permanent you mean "this slot cannot be changed." not "every other tf is a temporary measure." Correct?

As far as I'd like it to happen, that would be "affected slots cannot be changed." I don't know what the boss-man has up his sleeve, though.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
What if we only want the customization aspect? Will we be able to find alternative options so we can get our character the way we want? Say, we find a way to dilute or replicate a potion so we only get the physical changes.

HighGrove

Jul 27, 2017
Dear God. Gwyn is seriously about as good as it gets. If your goal was to get all of the rapid pregshit cultists off of Savin's back, then you've absolutely put what should be the perfect distraction out there.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
What if we only want the customization aspect? Will we be able to find alternative options so we can get our character the way we want? Say, we find a way to dilute or replicate a potion so we only get the physical changes.

I'm not sure what you mean. Almost all TFs will be non-permanent and reversible/interchangeable IIRC, and have no effect on stats, powers or perks. Permanent TFs are a whole bucket of worms altogether, and cannot be stumbled into by accident. Even a level 1 permanent TF is on the lines of the Treatment, and will have a "hey, this is an important thing, are you REALLY sure you want to do this?" label on it.

Dear God. Gwyn is seriously about as good as it gets. If your goal was to get all of the rapid pregshit cultists off of Savin's back, then you've absolutely put what should be the perfect distraction out there.

It doesn't seem to have worked, if the main forum thread is anything to judge by.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm not sure what you mean
Ok, how do I put this....

Ok, say there's an option to use a permanent tf that instantly turns you into, I dunno, a manticore, by making a pact with a god. But the downside is that you'll get a huge penalty to, say, intelligence, because you'll become more of a beast. What I'm asking is will there be alternative methods to getting these transformations another way, without the penalties, only having it be much more difficult, like say, having to farm for manticore parts to make a potion.

Think of it like the Treatment and Bovinium. The Treatment is far cheaper, and gives you all the changes in one go, except you get stuck with stuff like bimbo speech, raised minimum lust, and lowered intelligence. Bovinium is more expensive, and it'll take a while to there, but you'll still get the same transformations, and you won't have any of the downsides of the treatment. You get what I'm saying?

Sorry if this is confusing. Im not very good at explaining this stuff.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Ok, how do I put this....

Ok, say there's an option to use a permanent tf that instantly turns you into, I dunno, a manticore, by making a pact with a god. But the downside is that you'll get a huge penalty to, say, intelligence, because you'll become more of a beast. What I'm asking is will there be alternative methods to getting these transformations another way, without the penalties, only having it be much more difficult, like say, having to farm for manticore parts to make a potion.

Think of it like the Treatment and Bovinium. The Treatment is far cheaper, and gives you all the changes in one go, except you get stuck with stuff like bimbo speech, raised minimum lust, and lowered intelligence. Bovinium is more expensive, and it'll take a while to there, but you'll still get the same transformations, and you won't have any of the downsides of the treatment. You get what I'm saying?

Sorry if this is confusing. Im not very good at explaining this stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, no. I'll be writing a separate but very similar fox TF so that people can get as close to their ideal form without actually breaking lore, though. It's close, but it's not exactly the same.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I only gave it a passing glance to Garret stuff, but if you're making him only sexable by the ladies you should consider more stronger limits to the recurring variable that forbids sex.

{if cock:no sex happens/else:sex happens}

Is really bad since it won't account for cuntboys or character that set their gender identification to males. I would suggest adding to the "if cock" variable a block "or male preference active or high masculinity", so that he can be a proper heterosexual character. It also avoids the X-Ray vision effect.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I only gave it a passing glance to Garret stuff, but if you're making him only sexable by the ladies you should consider more stronger limits to the recurring variable that forbids sex.

{if cock:no sex happens/else:sex happens}

Is really bad since it won't account for cuntboys or character that set their gender identification to males. I would suggest adding to the "if cock" variable a block "or male preference active or high masculinity", so that he can be a proper heterosexual character. It also avoids the X-Ray vision effect.

Noted. Thank you.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Sweet, two preg characters from the "near" get go. Sadly that didn't stop the mess from happening since the preggers camp is full of people who tend to not be satisfied with anything less than everyone/everything.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Oh mighty floofmaster... Will it be possible to start the game as a kitsune? 'cause I love me some floof

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Knew she'd get thicc.

9 tails, 5 kids. LEH GO

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Is getting her pregnant required to "progress" the character?

Once is enough for combat capability, but if you want to see the scenes to their max, yes. If you've read her scenes, they have an ass-load of variants, primarily dependent on how many kits she's had and how pregnant she currently is. There's support for up to 75 and more kits.

That's the entire point of the character, pregshit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Exhibit 4: River, the Singing Arrow (NPC) (Complete)

Main tastes and Themes catered to: none, unless someone wants to do something for a little fuckboy.
unless someone wants to do something for a little fuckboy.
:gizz:

Dunno how I missed seeing that before, but man now I hope someone does. If no one else volunteers, I'd totally be down. Anytime there's a lil' fuckboy sitting around with a perfectly useful anus (or dick), I gotta find someone to fill it (or squeeze it). Gonna have to keep my ear on the ground for it.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Once is enough for combat capability, but if you want to see the scenes to their max, yes. If you've read her scenes, they have an ass-load of variants, primarily dependent on how many kits she's had and how pregnant she currently is. There's support for up to 75 and more kits.

Aw... Oh well, nice for people who like that I suppose.

Though, props for dedication on how many kits she can have, jesus 0.o

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Here's his bust, if you like.

http://i.imgur.com/eIPMtUR.jpg
Yeah, I caught sight of it on the doc. I think I might recall him from some of the times I've dropped by and eyeballed Savin's games. If you're looking to make him writer friendly, could be a good idea to "rough patch" his appearance beneath the cloak. Saying that, though, I believe you do have some parts of the description from the doc when I skimmed it.

You know what they say about catboys with big ears, though. :toot:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

That's enough brats from just that lady to cover most every team sport and have room for some opposing teams in case another person doesn't contribute enough kids to fill out the league.