What Content Would You Like Added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
What about fights that don't suck? Or at least, no more fights with potential bad consequences that are difficult to avoid and come out of nowhere.

More/better content that doesn't involve/mention penises? Not that I'm kidding myself. Most people do worship the d, it is fact. If people could just not write phrases like, I don't know, some variation of "going down on someone's clit like it's a miniature cock," or descriptions of orgasms talking about orifices clenching around imaginary dicks, that'd be good. People who have sex without a penis don't generally spend all their time thinking about penises.
I'm gonna call you the Dead Sea, cause you're so salty you're toxic.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'd love to actually be able to get bad ended as Dane's bitch somehow. Joining his harem and such. That might be towards the end of the game if it's not just a random NPC-based event (Which I'd probably prefer)

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ohhh, I'm interested :)

Reactions: flash193
Mar 20, 2018
Italy
More vanae stuff would be cool. Dunno what exactly, but I like 'em.
Vanae maiden is the second cutest thing in the game after Fisianna, I will die on this hill.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
More vanae stuff would be cool. Dunno what exactly, but I like 'em.
Vanae maiden is the second cutest thing in the game after Fisianna, I will die on this hill.

Anyone wanna take up JimT's quill?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Mar 20, 2018
Italy
Bess/Ben, Embry, Vi, the Vanae, a completely finished tattoo and piercing parlor with an NPC that never got coded... I can't remember everything, I just know many people liked most of his stuff.
tfw just joined the forum and already getting my hopes dashed.
Shame he moved on but from what little I read after searching the forum it seems he's doing his own stuff professionally so that's cool.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Bess/Ben, Embry, Vi, the Vanae, a completely finished tattoo and piercing parlor with an NPC that never got coded... I can't remember everything, I just know many people liked most of his stuff.
Why did he leave?

Reactions: flash193

Doomknight009

Jun 12, 2017
I'd like to see significantly more THICC content for, well, just about all the ladies.

Anno's Huskar bod makes me drool, and that may be down to the simple fact that there is a visual to go along with the description. Reaha being given 6 bovinium (Idk if more produces more results) just, doesn't seem nearly as dramatic.

Also, maybe we could potentially push some ladies past the Thicc point? I mean, this IS a fetish content game after all...

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
JimT's content is infamous for eating the lives of anyone who attempts to pick up on his work. To date, I think the only thing that made it is a relatively small xpak for Inessa that allowed you to be her dedicated master and to take her vaginally. A few people attempted to pick up on the Vanae, but nothing's gone through thus far.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
JimT's content is infamous for eating the lives of anyone who attempts to pick up on his work. To date, I think the only thing that made it is a relatively small xpak for Inessa that allowed you to be her dedicated master and to take her vaginally. A few people attempted to pick up on the Vanae, but nothing's gone through thus far.
Ah, yes, the JimThermic curse. If he doesn't make it, nobody will.

Reactions: ShySquare

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Does anybody know EXACTLY what he's been working on? Like, does he have a website or Twitter or something that I can use to find his more recent stuff?

Edit: oh, crap, I just realized that he likely uses a different name for his other stuff, so finding him now is pretty much impossible.

Well... shit.

Last edited:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm sure someone here can do it. They probably just don't wanna do it, i honestly think that NoneS or Hugs can write what Fen and Co. would want for quality.
You have to understand, JimT was a very specific breed of writer. Patient would say some, impassioned perhaps, though some would say he was simply dogged, or maybe a bit insane. Either way, he was responsible for many a-headache amongst coders, with Bess/Ben being the most monumental completed project to date, and one that Fenco would hesitate ever doing again.
Even Embry, a relatively modest character project, has claimed the souls of a few writers. Whether it was the burden of trying to measure up to his quality of writing or biting off more than they could chew, these writers would eventually break down and give up.
I for one would not go to our other prominent writers to work on a character that was not their own.

moobere

May 19, 2017
You have to understand, JimT was a very specific breed of writer. Patient would say some, impassioned perhaps, though some would say he was simply dogged, or maybe a bit insane. Either way, he was responsible for many a-headache amongst coders, with Bess/Ben being the most monumental completed project to date, and one that Fenco would hesitate ever doing again.
Even Embry, a relatively modest character project, has claimed the souls of a few writers. Whether it was the burden of trying to measure up to his quality of writing or biting off more than they could chew, these writers would eventually break down and give up.
I for one would not go to our other prominent writers to work on a character that was not their own.
His x-pac for Embry was mostly her just become a follower, there was preg in it but i think the only thing that would have to be left out for later was the marriage part.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fNQZim_k1wzo9ehsid7KxsicOPQOe0ZyCSeTuYKKfuI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

He did Aina the centaur girl as well as Inessa. I'm sure I missed a few myself. Those two characters have had successful additions to their content though, well at least one of them. I thought I remember seeing a post here on the forums stating someone was working on an x-pac for Aina.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

moobere

May 19, 2017
Every writer has their own reasons for not wanting to continue JimT's work. I actively discourage you from trying to make the newer writers do it. It's the fastest way to make someone quit.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to get anyone to write anything left from JimT. I was only trying to share what he left behind