A list of unrelated questions

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Is anyone else having difficulty getting Kiro's bar night email on latest public version? I've played over 40 days with her trust max'd, without getting the email.
Wait, hold on, what are you talking about? You mean the herm orgy she invites you to?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
From what I remember, eventually Steele could negotiated with the prison to have Sam released into their custody, allowing her to become a member of the crew. From there, Steele can try to rehabilitate Sam to be a more legitimate member of society, a.k.a. bang them to being good.

Now, there might be a couple of elements missing from that, or I might be wrong on something.

Feb 7, 2018
I’m guessing this is where you go if you have random questions about TITS. I’m new to doing any kind of forum stuff. I have two questions
•I used the big green potion to change my nipples to fuckable nipples and I want them to change to dicknipples, but no matter how much I used the potion it wouldn’t change them. Is it bugged or am I missing something?
•Is there anything involving unbirth?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
As for question one, per the wiki:
  • If has no fuckable nipples, 1/4 chance to change nipples to dicknipples
  • If has fuckable nipples, 1/10 chance to change nipples to dicknipples
The RNG just might have it in for you. Have you tried saving, trying the potion and then reloading until you get the desired result?

Unbirth... is that like a fully formed creature entering a womb? There's something close to that with the Kashima Incident. Other than that, no.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Dicknipples requires a nipple size currently not obtainable.

Edit: Dicknipple transformation requires 4 inch long nipples, 3.3 is the theoretical maximum obtainable without galomax goo shifting.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Dicknipples requires a nipple size currently not obtainable.

Edit: Dicknipple transformation requires 4 inch long nipples, 3.3 is the theoretical maximum obtainable without galomax goo shifting.
Actually it is obtainable, your breasts have to be at least MMM size if I remember correctly

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Wait, actually, come to think of it, wasn't there a massive turtle herm in CoC we could do stuff like that with? I'm pretty sure there was a scene where we actually enter her cock.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Wait, actually, come to think of it, wasn't there a massive turtle herm in CoC we could do stuff like that with? I'm pretty sure there was a scene where we actually enter her cock.

Dunno about cock, but I thiiiink there was one for her vajeener?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

That was a bad end, but it was in there. Venus I believe.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Dont know if is the right place to ask but i have to question, is there any situation yet where you can use you wings ? or need to use or anything related to wings ? do you even need them ? like you escaped because you fly or something.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Dont know if is the right place to ask but i have to question, is there any situation yet where you can use you wings ? or need to use or anything related to wings ? do you even need them ? like you escaped because you fly or something.
Not in combat, no. I think there are a few instances where you use the wings in lei of a rope ladder, or whatever, but other than that they're just cosmetic.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Great now i have Dove wings for nothing...

You can also use a Jetpack for all scenes that wings can do as well... pretty awesome if you're a smuggler, who rely on Evasion, since the jetpack also gives 10 evasion

TFMaster

Some examples of times you can use wings; climbing down to Myrellion’s deep caves you can fly down (or up?) instead, during Plantation Quest you can attempt to fly up the cliff side but the Zil will point their bows at you and accuse you of cheating (ironic since that is the same way they get up I think) if you chose the diplomacy option you can use them on return trips though, whenever you successfully run from an enemy there will be a blurb where you use your wings to fly away. There might be more times that you can use your wings but I wouldn’t know about them.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Some examples of times you can use wings; climbing down to Myrellion’s deep caves you can fly down (or up?) instead, during Plantation Quest you can attempt to fly up the cliff side but the Zil will point their bows at you and accuse you of cheating (ironic since that is the same way they get up I think) if you chose the diplomacy option you can use them on return trips though, whenever you successfully run from an enemy there will be a blurb where you use your wings to fly away. There might be more times that you can use your wings but I wouldn’t know about them.

There's also one spot on Uveto that has a rope down to a cave. With wings, you can fly down there, and fly back up. If you don't have wings you can get down there, but the first time you return from the cave, the rope will fall, preventing you from getting back down. The wings will let you get back down.

IIRC there's no point to actually going back, but hey, it's a thing. Again, a jetpack will let you do this too

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Ok Another question, they gonna Make Airtigh flag a important factor in the future ? or almost never ? I prefer airtigh armors just in case of Virus, or Lust Smoke anything like that. and i renember in the kashima incident you dont get more lust or smell because of using airtigh armor. Its that true ? !!!

Also that Frostwyrm Plate armor was very tempting almost too tempting. But no, the Dragon Deserve to Live e be happy and all that. Hope the team Plans More good armor in future strong as that. or the Power armor is a little op. i hope.

EDIT: Also Anyone know how many days to lose Paige yoga perk ?

Last edited:

TFMaster

the newest backer build mentions something about saving ula, what does that mean?

Ula is a Korgonne Princess who you can find freezing in a cave on Uveto (any cave, I think) if you give her a heat belt or warm weather gear she will be grateful and grant you access to Korgi Hold which is a Korgonne village. I think this is already present in the latest Public Build but the latest Backer Build has a more fleshed out Korgi Hold, could be wrong though.

Edit: Wait... did you already know that already? Did you just thing that it was referring to something else?

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Ula is a Korgonne Princess who you can find freezing in a cave on Uveto (any cave, I think) if you give her a heat belt or warm weather gear she will be grateful and grant you access to Korgi Hold which is a Korgonne village. I think this is already present in the latest Public Build but the latest Backer Build has a more fleshed out Korgi Hold, could be wrong though.

Edit: Wait... did you already know that already? Did you just thing that it was referring to something else?
i was referring to the saving her part, i wasn't quite sure what it meant which is why i made that post