A list of unrelated questions

TFMaster

Since nobody has addressed my question yet I'll ask it again.

The Peace of Mind Perk (the perk you get at 100% Bothrioc Oil addiction) mentions that you can use the aura of peace you exude to get enemies of a lower level than you to surrender. How exactly do you do that? I don't see an option under my special attacks to do that so how exactly do I do it? I'm confused. :confused:

Sorry if I seem impatient, it's just that I'd really like an answer to this question it's been really bugging me.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Since nobody has addressed my question yet I'll ask it again.

Sorry if I seem impatient, it's just that I'd really like an answer to this question it's been really bugging me.

The bothrioc were coded by Gedan, and IIRC she decided to completely ditch it having a combat effect in favour of it possibly having an effect in conversations, or some other future gubbins. So basically now it never gets used.

She does this kind of thing with me a lot.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
How one does actually disable Gene submission score gain? There isn't any option to "Back out", as the wiki says.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
how do i access the "milodan breeding solstice"?
You play the game and walk around the Uveto wilderness region. Each square has a 2-3% chance of proccing the event.

Reactions: Skywolf99

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How one does actually disable Gene submission score gain? There isn't any option to "Back out", as the wiki says.

Stay away from him for a while and... I think belly rubs work too, as long as it's the lower left. Or is it lower right?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Lower left. But the wiki says that choosing an option called "Back out" twice at some point, you are able to disbla the submission gains forever.

TFMaster

Lower left. But the wiki says that choosing an option called "Back out" twice at some point, you are able to disbla the submission gains forever.

The "back off” option appears during two of his talk options, during the talk about the Myr or his mods he will sexually approach Steele and you can choose to go along with it, nope out, or back off. I think a highly submissive Steele will automatically accept it and not be able to pick the “back off” option.

The_Rooster

Aug 30, 2017
Are space suits a thing? As in vacuum suits for floating around in the vacuum of space and not dying?

I would think it would be an obvious inclusion, but for the life of me I can't think of a time that Steele uses one.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
there is the airtight suit that nova can do, along with the junk space suit on tarkus, but no mention of any other true space suits

TFMaster

Are space suits a thing? As in vacuum suits for floating around in the vacuum of space and not dying?

I would think it would be an obvious inclusion, but for the life of me I can't think of a time that Steele uses one.

Yes, space suits are already a thing, there are a few that Steele can already use. There’s the old fashioned (or rather modern irl) space suit that you can buy from Aurora, it’s in rough shape though. There’s also the Fallout esc space suits that you can buy from the Hrad shopkeep on Myrellion.

Also there are three quests (maybe more I’m not sure) where Captain Steele temporarily dons a space suit, Saendra Quest, The Kashima Incident, and Zalt’s Ice Queen quest.

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yes, space suits are already a thing, there are a few that Steele can already use. There’s the old fashioned (or rather modern irl) space suit that you can buy from Aurora, it’s in rough shape though. There’s also the Fallout esc space suits that you can buy from the Hrad shopkeep on Myrellion.

Also there are three quests (maybe more I’m not sure) where Captain Steele temporarily dons a space suit, Saendra Quest, The Kashima Incident, and Zalt’s Ice Queen quest.

Isn't the grey goo armor you get from Anno's quest count sorta as a space suit as well? I thought I read a while back that that kind of functionality was added at some point.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think if you add the helmet.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Isn't the grey goo armor you get from Anno's quest count sorta as a space suit as well? I thought I read a while back that that kind of functionality was added at some point.
It can gain airtight capabilities, but at this point i don't believe it is capable of protecting a inhabitant from extreme environments like the vacuum of space.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
will we ever be able to help Erika become a full girl?
Chances are extremely slim. without someone commissioning a puss expack I'll focus on more personally captivating projects

Reactions: Freed85

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
is anyone else having trouble encountering ula for the first time?

It's literally just you. :p

Go north of Uveto. There are two squares that are caves. Go north and south, and she'll trigger fairly soon.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Is anyone else having difficulty getting Kiro's bar night email on latest public version? I've played over 40 days with her trust max'd, without getting the email.